No announcement yet.

[Event] Golden Road opens 10/26!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If golden road had a bug that was giving players 2 lvl 10 transposer (working), instead of 1 that didn't work, they would have shut it down and fixed it by now. They'll let it run the duration when the players are getting cupcaked.

Comment

spent 500 balens and got wings which was nice
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R230028138 View Post
        this is for cashers. dont complain if u r not one. this way the cashers can go further ahead. a lot of noncashers now have somewhat equal to other cashers. so to put it aside they have created a cashers event so that noncasher/campers will be left behind. it is the way it shud be. rich and not so rich and poor shud not be equal. that is the real world. so dont complain.
        I can tell you you're a far right conservative. Rich should never be superior than poor. Money isn't everything in this world. We are all people and should all be treated equally.

Comment

I go to Vegas once or twice a year to chill and see the shows. Any time (not often at all) I feel like playing slots I put in however much money I feel I can toss in the trash and not care about, that way losing does not hurt much. Same for this game, I wanted to see how it works, I don't plan on using it though. So I figured that I could lose 300 balens and not care. On my 2nd spin I got 5 lv6 Crystaloids. That I can use so it was good. My 3rd spin I got fire and ice wings so I was also happy too. With that done now, I figure I would probably spend a ton before I ever got anything good again just like in Vegas so I am finished with it and happy. Good luck to the rest of you.

Comment

wohooo! another event for casher.. tsk tsk tsk tsk..

time will come that all the non casher will be tired of competing in this game..

Comment

Youd have to spend alot in there for it to make any real leap ahead of everyone else lol. Mounts would be hard to get.

Comment

this is a game lol not a REAL WORLD!!

Comment

Originally posted by R230028138 View Post
                  this is for cashers. dont complain if u r not one. this way the cashers can go further ahead. a lot of noncashers now have somewhat equal to other cashers. so to put it aside they have created a cashers event so that noncasher/campers will be left behind. it is the way it shud be. rich and not so rich and poor shud not be equal. that is the real world. so dont complain.
                  It's not about being rich or poor...there are rich ppl in rl who are not stupid enough to spend money on a stupid game which u can just as easily get the same being a non spender...if u think that there is a big difference or should be one between a casher and non casher be it rich or poor...u r seriously wrong lol
                  Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                  ~
                  Server: s481
                  IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                  Lvl80: Class Adv
                  BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                  Guild:Heroes
                  Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                  Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                  58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Working...
                  X