[Announcement] Wartune Emergency Maintenance October 26th @ 12:20 PM GMT+8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Rhett View Post
    Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance for the following servers on October 26th at 12:20 PM GMT+8:

R2Games: S94,S97,S100,S103
    MT MT MT MT why u do MT when events reset
    We expect servers to be down for 10 or 20 minutes. We would like to apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game.
    MT MT MT MT why u do MT when events reset
    :cool:S3x:p

Comment

and the compo pack for loosing a whole day is??????????????????????????????
      nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      come on r2 pull your finger out and give compo to these servers

Comment

s190 very good srvr

Comment

Already 30 minutes.. please check Auto kick when do mpd s424. when party go mpd. there is a chance player got auto kick (system kick him/her from party). -_-' and lost attempts. Thank you.

Comment

Perfect timing ! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

agreee
              working when maintenance
              is that true ?

Comment

Originally posted by kaoss2d4 View Post
                better check 419 not reseting levy blessing wheel fate stones etc
                everyone ever tried refreshing ? (Well if you did and it still didnt happen - maybe r2 games were too busy counting $$$$$ to bother with maintenance problems .

Comment

so no comp for issues that seemed to only effect our server?....

Comment

s12 had no issues seems like they only do maintenance when the release a suprise list of events

Comment

i lost my vip when i recharge when its on maintenance, how its can be? would you fix that

Comment

i dont understand why us east had to have mt when u diden even change the time on the servers

Comment

Working...
                        X