Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Time Change Maintenance on October. 26th @ 15:00 PM GMT+8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

server all

Comment

They are up now (y)

Comment

for once be honest, say we doing maintinance and we dont know how long it will take and we will screw more thing and add more bugs that we will never fix

Comment

finally go go

Comment

15:00 GMT +8 is 07:00 GMT+0 so maintenance should finish at 08:00 GMT+0 but it hasn't.

Comment

server up and server lagg @_@

Comment

thx nukes......................................

Comment

ive lost balans and spire chests because of bugs and lag and i have sent emails and yes I pay to play you know what response I got we will let you know what happened when we get our issues resolved that was a month ago still waiting on that answer but as far as the downtime compensation is compensation they dont have to give anything and as far as free that is a joke if you want to climb you have to pay to get higher on that ladder but its like that with anygame and what games do you play anymore that are not on the internet really none that i know of so good luck finding that option the whole world is on waves now there is nothing simple anymore get over it

Comment

The time is still wrong on s462 cluster it still out by 1 hour so what were you fixing when you took them down.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Whole maintenance **** for changing the server time? ********. Do you send the watch to repairmen just to change the clock? How do you set the time on pc? Well, now you have an answer and you know how long it takes. Do you need to reboot pc after changing time? NO! Probably they will merge at the time few servers to save a budget and when you play you have such lag that head hurts. In the end you ask yourself why do you even play the game on crappy servers. Just one example: when i played in CW the whole fighting time i could do nothing and i loose(lag) not one but three fights. Anyway have fun and good luck.

Comment

Server maintenance on 34 over & able to log in....

Soooo, I was able to log back in after a fairly short maintenance to find that I have -2 spins on my devotion wheel. Would you kindly remove the dental floss blinfold & fix the Rainbows you Cupcakes up during your "fix" of the time change?!?!
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-26-2014, 06:08 AM. Reason: Your use of language is frowned upon.

Comment

Does R2 not realize Day-light Savings isn't for another week? That's really gonna mess us up.

Comment

nice bug (for us), the atoll sylph boss respawned 3 hours after the previous one
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                              nice bug (for us), the atoll sylph boss respawned 3 hours after the previous one
                              same thing here,im rather happy about this got an extra boss

Comment

where has tanks gone?

Comment

Working...
                                X