Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Solution] Lvl. 10 Gem Synthesis Formula Cannot Be Used

Dear players,

We are aware that the Lvl. 10 Gem Synthesis Formula obtained from the Golden Road cannot be used. Please keep this item as you will be able to exchange it into other Synthesis Formulas in the Blacksmith following this week’s server maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

That's not Fair, I have 4 of them and I spent couple of rounds in Golden Road only to get them as we couldn't buy them from Shop. We should be able to use them as Lvl 10 Gem Transporters.....

Comment

Carefully read what it says, you can exchange them into other formulas. So after the conversion you are able to use them.
      if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
      then click on support

Comment

i hope we can change it in lvl 10 transporter other wise i will quit play as a cashing person and as a non casher i think i will not stay much longer

Comment

what Helen need to clarify is what is meant by other synthesis formula, as long as it is lv 10 then it is fair.
          S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
          IGN : Neggy

Comment

We just have to assume that level 10´s can be converted into 10´s and not higher or lower and into any random chosen formula of that level.
            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
            then click on support

Comment

Thanks for the post to address this and let us know what is happening. Bear in mind this is pretty much the fastest response I have seen for any in game bug that isn't costing r2 massive ammounts of money. Looks like the devs are actually paying attention to the mods for once

Comment

Ok ty for the information

Comment

So here's the thing I want to know, why release the dam thing if its isnt usable at the time, my second point is, do we need one two or ten of these to convert into a transposer? because that golden rd is freaky expensive, ive spent over 8k balens in there already and most the rewards are ****, who needs gold sacks when we have the wb, its daylight robbery
                  Last edited by R27391871; 10-27-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

And will the maintenance take place before the gem event is over?

Comment

the gem event ends tomorrow so I wouldnt bank on it being done before then.

Comment

Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                        ...because that golden rd is freaky expensive, ive spent over 8k balens in there already and most the rewards are ****, who needs gold sacks when we have the wb, its daylight robbery
                        It took you $80 to realize the rewards were pretty bad? Sorry, your complaint is a result of your own doing. Any random event will typically result in a net loss of value. Stick to things you KNOW will benefit you. Daylight robbery? So they 'took' the first $5 or $10, even $20... but you gave them the rest knowingly.
                        Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                        Guild: Paradox
                        Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                        Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                        80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                        80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                        80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                        80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Would make no diff as event only deals with L5-L8 gems.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                            It took you $80 to realize the rewards were pretty bad? Sorry, your complaint is a result of your own doing. Any random event will typically result in a net loss of value. Stick to things you KNOW will benefit you. Daylight robbery? So they 'took' the first $5 or $10, even $20... but you gave them the rest knowingly.
                            OMG your just so amazing ****, yea im aware that I was spending the balens and did so with full knowledge of the cost, ****. has it to do with you? My comment on the daylight robbery can be applied to just about every event thats released by R2 Iused so many balens in search of the gem transposer and again it has nothing at all to do with you or anyone else. next time save your time and dont bother posting, your just at ime waster

The original comments were nothing to do with the current cost or what I spend in the game, its about the transposer and what its gonna cost, I swear ppl like you just wanna **** off and get a life.
                            Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-27-2014, 05:00 PM. Reason: profanity

Comment

I got 2 wings and spent 2k balens am happy down to luck I guess
                              Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 10-27-2014, 03:18 PM.
                              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X