X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ughhhh.. They need to fixed this one

Comment

• still no respond from GM or admin...
      are they taking an emergency vacation or something?
      No Sign

Comment

• same thing happened with last update be patient until it is resolved they will give compensation package as a result just like the last time
        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

• I dont wanna miss arena party and BG, how long it will take?
          No Sign

Comment

• Why the Load so SLOW !!

Comment

• you should add devensive gems for conversion as well would be super awesome

Comment

• um...conversion already am, i've already converted...my problem is the error message i'm getting not being able to log in from facebook

Comment

• I have the same problem with load game(server 28 Heroic stadium). It stucked at 6/16 1% and it couldn't go after that...

Comment

• be patient the GMs and mods are still sleeping ROFL

Comment

• ***?! I've played many online browser games like this one, but this is the first time that I experienced that every time, after your so-called "maintenance", we have to load all the scripts all over again! Unless of course, there's a patch, that's the time that we have to load the scripts. Is it really maintenance you're doing or are you just resetting the server? And to be honest, that so-called "maintenance" doesn't help at all.. Every time you do this "maintenance", all players would have issues logging in, loading scripts,lagging on dungeon's,arena team and battle grounds. worst is that ye lost stats on yer equipment. is that maintenance?? if ye don't know the meaning of it here it is... "Maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) or maintenance, repair, and overhaul involves fixing any sort of mechanical, plumbing or electrical device should it become out of order or broken (known as repair, unscheduled or casualty maintenance). It also includes performing routine actions which keep the device in working order (known as scheduled maintenance) or prevent trouble from arising (preventive maintenance). MRO may be defined as, "All actions which have the objective of retaining or restoring an item in or to a state in which it can perform its required function. The actions include the combination of all technical and corresponding administrative, managerial, and supervision actions." and if ye want more here is the link maybe your dumb incompetent dev's don't know the meaning of it..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainten...and_operations. and don't ye come here questioning ma post if u don't want this to be a flaming argument..and don't try to be so wise to answer with jabidahbidah dibidubido thing's on me..it won't work what is sux is sux..okei
                      ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
                      Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
                      server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AnarchyPSG View Post
                        ***?! I've played many online browser games like this one, but this is the first time that I experienced that every time, after your so-called "maintenance", we have to load all the scripts all over again! Unless of course, there's a patch, that's the time that we have to load the scripts. Is it really maintenance you're doing or are you just resetting the server? And to be honest, that so-called "maintenance" doesn't help at all.. Every time you do this "maintenance", all players would have issues logging in, loading scripts,lagging on dungeon's,arena team and battle grounds. worst is that ye lost stats on yer equipment. is that maintenance?? if ye don't know the meaning of it here it is... "Maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) or maintenance, repair, and overhaul involves fixing any sort of mechanical, plumbing or electrical device should it become out of order or broken (known as repair, unscheduled or casualty maintenance). It also includes performing routine actions which keep the device in working order (known as scheduled maintenance) or prevent trouble from arising (preventive maintenance). MRO may be defined as, "All actions which have the objective of retaining or restoring an item in or to a state in which it can perform its required function. The actions include the combination of all technical and corresponding administrative, managerial, and supervision actions." and if ye want more here is the link maybe your dumb incompetent dev's don't know the meaning of it..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainten...and_operations. and don't ye come here questioning ma post if u don't want this to be a flaming argument..and don't try to be so wise to answer with jabidahbidah dibidubido thing's on me..it won't work what is sux is sux..okei
                        wow, I like your comment
                        No Sign

Comment

• Well, problem fixed
                          Good to know I.T. XD
                          No Sign

Comment

• well good for ye then i hope all is like that but not all =( sadly, and my guild people already quit tis game...
                            ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

Comment

• wew
                              sorry for you
                              wanna join S2?
                              No Sign

Comment

• well me and my gal still playing in s8 still holdin on...still got some loyal ppl who dosen't want to leave this game..thanks for the offer mocchi but me and her already invested so much in tis game tat we don't want to be playin on the hands of r2...but thanks buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X