• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK
    good luck
    happy playing again ^^
    No Sign

Comment

• still black screen notfink changet ( from bloodlands server)

Comment

• try to clean history, cache, update java (if you use java), reset your browser
        Last edited by mocchi09; 10-19-2012, 01:34 AM.
        No Sign

Comment

• alredy did all but how i can clear history?

Comment

• what browser you use?
            No Sign

Comment

• My games not loadint tried everything it says 2 do and nothing just a black screen!!! Whats happening?

Comment

• i notice it also it takes time to load now..well what can we expect? ofc nothing ..=.=
                yes it is nice that they put new features of the game but how can we enjoy that features if the game it self is having problems? this lag issue has been repetitively brought up by people....clear cache,reset,relog,plug unplug yer dumb computer dosen't fix the problem..it is not on our side..its on the freakin server...yes ye listen but for how long will this same problem will be brought up? maintenance didn't do anything otherwise it gives more problems....if yer having so much problem on script thingy why don't ye just make downloadable client of the game? so the scripts won't be loaded anymore..maybe the patches yes...."but yes some smart alek arse will reply on this and be smart as eistein =.=" if ye can't do it then just fix the lag for cryin out loud.."and forsure somebody will reply "ye were tryin why dont ye blah blah blah smakedish smakedish...ye thingy =.=" oh well what can we do...ofc nothin but complain and complain..but ye know in some games it is not like this i dunno why it's so popular on browser games like this..
                Last edited by AnarchyPSG; 10-19-2012, 04:57 AM.
                ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
                Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
                server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

• i use mozila browser but game dont work in internet explorer too

Comment

• Good morning, I have read about the new events and believe these are highly unfair to little or non-cash users! Yes, we have an event, 10 extra bounty quests, no offense, big whoop! Balen users can do both events in one go! Daru Kiln takes 50 for the first use, 60 for the second, so I assume that means it goes up by 10 each time, so, lookie lookie, all they have to do is use the kiln 20 times a day! That's almost 1000 balens spent a day! Then they get BOTH of their event rewards! This game is balanced unfairly towards cash users, yes, we can keep up, but their Guild's will be huge compared to ours, we wont be able to keep up in the sheer number of their BR! So, if we fight a cash player, in arena, group arena, battlegrounds, we wont be able to win. This makes the game rather boring for us players that have to work at the game. Yes, I understand that you need money to keep the servers going, but people will spend balen anyway. It can take only one event to grab a few new balen players. Where are the events with the 1, 500, 000 Gold wins for the normal players? 150x Soul Crystals? I could do with some of those! My guildies could do with all of this. Please, balance your favouritism more, help out everyone, not just people that put money into your pockets.
                    Last edited by R23659239; 10-19-2012, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23659239 View Post
                      Good morning, I have read about the new events and believe these are highly unfair to little or non-cash users! Yes, we have an event, 10 extra bounty quests, no offense, big whoop! Balen users can do both events in one go! Daru Kiln takes 50 for the first use, 60 for the second, so I assume that means it goes up by 10 each time, so, lookie lookie, all they have to do is use the kiln 20 times a day! That's almost 1000 balens spent a day! Then they get BOTH of their event rewards! This game is balanced unfairly towards cash users, yes, we can keep up, but their Guild's will be huge compared to ours, we wont be able to keep up in the sheer number of their BR! So, if we fight a cash player, in arena, group arena, battlegrounds, we wont be able to win. This makes the game rather boring for us players that have to work at the game. Yes, I understand that you need money to keep the servers going, but people will spend balen anyway. It can take only one event to grab a few new balen players. Where are the events with the 1, 500, 000 Gold wins for the normal players? 150x Soul Crystals? I could do with some of those! My guildies could do with all of this. Please, balance your favouritism more, help out everyone, not just people that put money into your pockets.
                      it wont happen...this game came from Chinese server...so they just follow what are the update's there..they can't do what u just said above or else they get sued big time.... I've played Chinese browser games and the trend is very popular....don't even be surprise if the server goes up to 100++..I've seen worst..so regarding yer request..i doubt it will happen...but it was a good try though
                      Last edited by AnarchyPSG; 10-19-2012, 07:51 AM.
                      ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
                      Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
                      server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

• Originally posted by R23999289 View Post
                        i use mozila browser but game dont work in internet explorer too
                        try chrome
                        No Sign

Comment

• gm please fixed farm bug now....,, its load only 99% thanks..,

LastMagician
                          s21
                          wartune

Comment

• How soon for Arena set lv55 please?

Comment

Working...
                            X