No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 10/31 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

older servers will not be merged again, until they make war tune into just 4-5 servers

Retired
    Character - Scotty
    Server - S94 Galbury Hold
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Starting to think the whole "Official server merge request" thread was not official at all. There is no reason to "investigate" what everyone knows. Older servers are dead or dying.

Comment

Servers EU 504/506 rly need merge not th only 1 out there but never hurts 2 mention now just hope for a miracle :P

Comment

Originally posted by HobyAngel View Post
          393s need a nice merge pls and needs good server strong for merge because we have here a 2 fools in this server are very strong and control all low lvls or they wont help them u need realy to look up at s393 because iam the one from i will start bord and leave game because i got trick in this server and iam good casher player so pls looking t s393 for a good merge with old servers like 375 for example to help people for do runs 80 tasks thx
          dont get fooled by this drama queen, anyway she make many hard core casher quit on last merge
          if server merge careful of AnGeLuS named ty all
          Last edited by Repeaters393; 10-31-2014, 02:36 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

the timing of merger making us lost the Guild Battle on Friday and Monday... can make it on Saturday or Sunday?
            so we didn't lost the Lasst Guild Battle ...Please...

Comment

393s need a nice merge pls and needs good server strong for merge because we have here a 2 fools in this server are very strong and control all low lvls or they wont help them u need realy to look up at s393 because iam the one from i will start bord and leave game because i got trick in this server and iam good casher player so pls looking t s393 for a good merge with old servers like 375 for example to help people for do runs 80 tasks thx
              Hey angelus .... maybe if we do not help you we have mighty good reasons....

Comment

R2, in how many days will pass 3-5 days for you? on S510-512-521 guild battle rewards after merge where not received yet... and my callendar said we have already 7 days...

Comment

s420 need a merger please

s420 need a merger, there is always no chest when atoll boss is coming coz not enough participants, we need a merger please, pleaseeee

Comment

Originally posted by chaxchox View Post
                    s420 need a merger, there is always no chest when atoll boss is coming coz not enough participants, we need a merger please, pleaseeee
                    Couldn't agree more bring on a merger for 420!!!!
                    Nicki81

Mage's Rock

Comment

S434 becoming a ghost server.. many people quit and hard/almost impossible to complete level 80 stuff.

Comment

S400 wants merge too pls ^^

Comment

Let me tell you a few things about HobyAngel = [S393]Angelus. After 18 months playing everyday with that person doing all my runs with her i decided i did not want to keep play with her anymore. There is but few person playing with her and i was one of those. 10 min after the messages saying i will never play with her again someine from Egypt (her location) hacked in my facebook acound and deleted everything on my char even my sylp. I am not a free player, i was in top 10 and i had spend more than 1800usd on that game. Of course the company gave me half legendary set with no enchant and refine, could not return me my weapon because it as 80 lvl, could not return me my evolved sylp and as you can imagine the game was over for me. Now even the few playing with Angelus stoped and she has nobody to make runs with and she asks for a merge with people not know who she is. Do bot be fooled by her manners or her sweet lies this is who Angelus is and this is how she treat everyone around her.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Last message.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	1700889Click image for larger version

Name:	Forum Access.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	1700890

Comment

Working...
                          X