[Coming Soon] The Tormented Necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Coming Soon] The Tormented Necropolis

I know you all have been asking, "How soon is 'Coming Soon'?". We're looking at adding all the features we've been adding in the maintenance on 10/18. For this last one we'll be featuring is going to be for the Hard Core Player, The Tormented Necropolis.

Click image for larger version

Name:	necropolis.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	1733069

In order to unlock and access this bad boy you first have to pass through level 100 of the Forgotten Catacombs. Until you do that, The Tormented Necropolis will remain closed to you. However, even then the gates will remain barred. It will take 3 Crypt Keys to attempt a passage down into the depths and you can only try once per day. But even then you'll need to make sure you'll be able to handle it. The monsters are extra tough, but the rewards are even better as well. Just check out what you can get on Level 5:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Level 5 loot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	1733070

Good luck though, you'll more than need it!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Omg 100 in cacotombs **** thats hard ahahahXD

Comment

i even cant complete combs..
      S2[EdenaVillage] | VinChenT | Warlords

:o:);):p

Comment

w8....is there a free daily try for necropolis ....or just the 3keys requiring attempt ?!

Comment

omg, i will want to down lvl100 and charge into this Tormented Necropolis as soon as I possibly can!

Comment

225 balens per attempt how about getting the auction house in game please
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

wont give 1 free attmpt??

Comment

nope the gates remain barred unless you have 3 crypt keys man
                Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

if only theres a way to get to lv 40 so very fast so i can get through forgetton cotatombs lv 50 like everyone else xD
                  Last edited by bigguy31; 10-16-2012, 10:16 PM. Reason: i mean't to put lv 50 forgetton cotatombs xD
                  :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                    nope the gates remain barred unless you have 3 crypt keys man
                    ew... poor me then.. cant try it..

Comment

In S5 only 1 Person can go down there... of course not me.... But... SOON.... ( â–† â–† )
                      Server: [S5] Roaring Wetlands <---Sounds kinda...lewd
                      Nick : Regulus Leo
                      Job : Archer
                      Guild : Courage

Comment

Onimad would tear with joy ._.
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder, is it going to be all bats again!?

Comment

Zzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by bigguy31 View Post
                              if only theres a way to get to lv 40 so very fast so i can get through forgetton cotatombs lv 50 like everyone else xD
                              In level 50 even if u have 5k Attack and 4K Pdef and 3.7k mdef u still won't be able to pass easily
                              Cause boss stunes every 3 attacks yes he stuns u and u lose 1 turn so every 3 attack u lose 1 attack + u lose some of ur attack defence and HP with curse + he has 3 lives + ur Troops cannot win + to top everything of that guy has serious magical curse so unless ur a person with level 45 gear or full level 40 trinket and ring set and PVE set u will not pass
                              i myself have hard time due to stun (stupid octopus with stun)
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X