No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] The Tormented Necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... ahahhaa i prefer gem converter.. err.. but this also not bad.. at least not the "EYE" again... i'm tired of seeing it from lvl 50 to 100 in cata.
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Awesomesauce .It's so nice while its so hard but i'll try my best to gain access to the Tormented Necropolis.

Comment

although i'm a cash players i must say that this 3 crypt keys sucks... you should at least offer a free attempt to all players who can enter this Necropolis like once every 3 days or so. this would then be fairer to the non cash community while cash players can choose to do their daily run by paying for the 3 crypt keys. discriminating the non cash players when there is no other means to get crypt keys other than cash shop is certainly a bad move in my opinion...

Comment

This, you announce this as a feature for hardcore players. You realize that some hardcore players are free, don´t you?
          And I´m a casher btw.
          Originally posted by paladinee View Post
          although i'm a cash players i must say that this 3 crypt keys sucks... you should at least offer a free attempt to all players who can enter this Necropolis like once every 3 days or so. this would then be fairer to the non cash community while cash players can choose to do their daily run by paying for the 3 crypt keys. discriminating the non cash players when there is no other means to get crypt keys other than cash shop is certainly a bad move in my opinion...
          Shirokane Lvl 55 knight S1

Comment

Why I Cannot Login???

Comment

How About of having trading system in this game !

Comment

On a non-related topic, Shirokane are you the highest level knight in S1? I was wondering if I could ask a few questions?

Comment

With the restriction on the necropolis, free players can't look forward to a high-level challenge. I think that Crypt keys should be a rare(1%-3% chance) drop from mystery or Battleground chests, and possibly the guild blessing as well. Give us free players something to aim for.

Comment

Hmm 3 crypt keys.... so unless you are buying the keys you can't do it (every day)

Comment

rolf even more ways for cashers to get even stronger..

Comment

Originally posted by 69MCViper69 View Post
                        On a non-related topic, Shirokane are you the highest level knight in S1? I was wondering if I could ask a few questions?
                        I saw u started a new thread about knights ill gladly replay there

Comment

I can't wait to hear from an experienced fellow knight such as yourself sir, looking forward to it. Thank you.

Comment

well this thing is just plan dumb, three keys? seriously? well anyway won't mater much will take me awhile to get that far anyways, but still it seems that R2 has designated hardcore gamer as casher gamer what a shame as hardcore to me is those who remain loyal to your game through trial and error not simply by spending a fortune on your game ..what a waste
                            giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                            server 164 brighthollow
                            class : archer
                            current level : 54
                            favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

wew lvl 100...

Comment

If they haven't also added an ingame way to acquire keys then this is pointless. Paying $2-3 for a dungeon run is absurd and so is releasing an entire batch of content that requires this type of payment per access. Not even the fact that the maybe 2 or 3 people per server who will use this will get gems faster, just that the whole section of challenging content is off limits. And I am a moderate casher to the extent of getting VIP/sockets. If it was a free attempt and an extra attempt like the crypt and it used one key for the extra try (it has better rewards but far fewer, why would it take more than one key?) then it would be reasonable but as presented, it's not.

Comment

Working...
                                X