Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Coming Soon] The Tormented Necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23480847 View Post
    How About of having trading system in this game !
    >>> the trading system would bring down the game, i've seen that happened to many games that i've played already. i just hope that they turn every items i get into bound and stop asking me every time i enchant, socket or synthesize my gears. hi, admins, if you read this reply, please consider it in your update

Comment

it take ten years to complete 100 forgotten catacomb.

Comment

Wow. They need to give 1 free pass. Why make all the good stuff for Balen buyers, and not only that, Mass Balen Buyers? When I buy my 1000 I put them for gems and socket rods. I vote for one free pass cause this is rediculious.

Comment

it will takes 2 mounts to get the tormented necropolis
          wew....

S2
          liemmers
          S2 (Edena Village)

Comment

never try this at home unless u are with set 50 above.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

just wondering any players out there in the first few servers had enter this tormented necropolis?

Comment

lol i will not even try this because it requires 3 crypt key its pay before play lol h8 this

greedy much people? not even put a 1 attemp free

Comment

onimad there aledi did tormented... he receive shock of his life...51k in 1 hit lol

Comment

yep dont think of doing it till orange 60 set with uber stats cause it rly hits hard

Comment

Originally posted by tieutunhathoa View Post
                      >>> the trading system would bring down the game, i've seen that happened to many games that i've played already. i just hope that they turn every items i get into bound and stop asking me every time i enchant, socket or synthesize my gears. hi, admins, if you read this reply, please consider it in your update
                      They are bringing a trading system whether you like it or not. We are getting a market sooner or later more so later. When will it come? We have no clue.

Comment

You are mistaken on that.The Trading system will screw this game up more then it already is.So from all the posts I have Read,Majority of players do not want to see this.But since R2/7 Road could really care less what the players want.It may just happen.xD

Comment

cleared till lv 3 tormented.. man its a pain getting there..
                          KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

Of course, once again the only way to experience the entire game is to spend money. Why not make it available for people to buy crypt keys, socket rods, etc.... with coupons. I will not buy balens ever. I do enjoy the game. However, if the game is solely geared to only accommodate vip, then more and more people will stop playing.

Comment

crypt keys can be obtain from treasure boxes and guild blessings..
                              LagiAkuDedS formerly know as BoyPickUp of S30

Comment

Originally posted by danceofmany View Post
                                With the restriction on the necropolis, free players can't look forward to a high-level challenge. I think that Crypt keys should be a rare(1%-3% chance) drop from mystery or Battleground chests, and possibly the guild blessing as well. Give us free players something to aim for.
                                It is possible to get crypt keys from the mystery boxes and guild blessing. They are rare, but there is a chance of getting it

Comment

Working...
                                X