X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Coming Soon] The Tormented Necropolis

[Coming Soon] The Tormented Necropolis

I know you all have been asking, "How soon is 'Coming Soon'?". We're looking at adding all the features we've been adding in the maintenance on 10/18. For this last one we'll be featuring is going to be for the Hard Core Player, The Tormented Necropolis.

Click image for larger version

Name:	necropolis.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	1733069

In order to unlock and access this bad boy you first have to pass through level 100 of the Forgotten Catacombs. Until you do that, The Tormented Necropolis will remain closed to you. However, even then the gates will remain barred. It will take 3 Crypt Keys to attempt a passage down into the depths and you can only try once per day. But even then you'll need to make sure you'll be able to handle it. The monsters are extra tough, but the rewards are even better as well. Just check out what you can get on Level 5:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Level 5 loot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	1733070

Good luck though, you'll more than need it!

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R24497679 View Post
    crypt keys can be obtain from treasure boxes and guild blessings..
    Originally posted by fangydangymangy View Post
    It is possible to get crypt keys from the mystery boxes and guild blessing. They are rare, but there is a chance of getting it
    You guys realize the last posts before yours were from 2 months ago when keys weren't 'easily' obtainable?

Leave a comment:

• fangydangymangy
    replied
    Originally posted by danceofmany View Post
    With the restriction on the necropolis, free players can't look forward to a high-level challenge. I think that Crypt keys should be a rare(1%-3% chance) drop from mystery or Battleground chests, and possibly the guild blessing as well. Give us free players something to aim for.
    It is possible to get crypt keys from the mystery boxes and guild blessing. They are rare, but there is a chance of getting it

Leave a comment:

• R24497679
    replied
    crypt keys can be obtain from treasure boxes and guild blessings..

Leave a comment:

• R23198460
    replied
    Of course, once again the only way to experience the entire game is to spend money. Why not make it available for people to buy crypt keys, socket rods, etc.... with coupons. I will not buy balens ever. I do enjoy the game. However, if the game is solely geared to only accommodate vip, then more and more people will stop playing.

Leave a comment:

• Omgosh!
    replied
    cleared till lv 3 tormented.. man its a pain getting there..

Leave a comment:

• R23333231Darkness
    replied
    You are mistaken on that.The Trading system will screw this game up more then it already is.So from all the posts I have Read,Majority of players do not want to see this.But since R2/7 Road could really care less what the players want.It may just happen.xD

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by tieutunhathoa View Post
    >>> the trading system would bring down the game, i've seen that happened to many games that i've played already. i just hope that they turn every items i get into bound and stop asking me every time i enchant, socket or synthesize my gears. hi, admins, if you read this reply, please consider it in your update
    They are bringing a trading system whether you like it or not. We are getting a market sooner or later more so later. When will it come? We have no clue.

Leave a comment:

• bladewarior
    replied
    yep dont think of doing it till orange 60 set with uber stats cause it rly hits hard

Leave a comment:

• Yvonnekl2
    replied
    onimad there aledi did tormented... he receive shock of his life...51k in 1 hit lol

Leave a comment:

• R22079212
    replied
    lol i will not even try this because it requires 3 crypt key its pay before play lol h8 this

greedy much people? not even put a 1 attemp free

Leave a comment:

• paladinee
    replied
    just wondering any players out there in the first few servers had enter this tormented necropolis?

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    never try this at home unless u are with set 50 above.

Leave a comment:

• liemmers
    replied
    it will takes 2 mounts to get the tormented necropolis
    wew....

S2

Leave a comment:

• Pandaman7492
    replied
    Wow. They need to give 1 free pass. Why make all the good stuff for Balen buyers, and not only that, Mass Balen Buyers? When I buy my 1000 I put them for gems and socket rods. I vote for one free pass cause this is rediculious.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X