Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Halloween Group Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time of day Humbleslayer, we're going to try again tonight. From what I was told, the fact that the difference between the 200000 balens and the current cost of 3900 balens equaling a 98% discount meant there wasn't an issue. Trying to get them to understand that the 200000 was wrong... yeah, we're waiting for someone else to come on their shift.

Comment

JUst bought a counter pack kit and did not received my items guess I will have to go to bank and show screen shots of a non service provided been charged and there I will get my money refunded... only way to
      to fix errors this i.diots can fix

Comment

heya... no need to go rushing the bank like a Wild West gunman now.. you will get your items. You can find more information on how this works by going here. I hope this helps a bit..

Group Purchase FAQ

Balens received from the Lucky Draw will be added to the player’s current number of Balens, while purchased items will go directly to the player’s inventory or in-game mail if the inventory is full.
        Both Balens and/or items received will go directly to in-game mail if player did not participate in Lucky Draw.
        Purchased items and rebate Balens will be sent after Group Purchase ends.
        Players cannot cancel purchases after they have purchased an item from Group Buy.
        Balens used in Group Purchase DO NOT count towards the consumption event Big Spender.
        Magi~
        Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-29-2014, 01:27 PM.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thank you and good luck with getting it fixed or reworded soon.
          Archer hoarder

Comment

Really are you not reading correctly or is it me they are saying they purchased the kits themselves and did not receive their kits nothing to do with the balens ugh seriously answer dont avoid

Comment

There is no mistake here from what i see. The dev's seriously think we are dumb enough to believe that 100 boxes use to cost 200k balens, but with this incredible unbelievable sale, u can save 98% in comparison to the "original" price!

They do same w/ VIP which has apparently a never ending 12% off sale, but at least that one is logical enough to actually fool a few ppl into thinking there is a actual sale happening.

Comment

what a joke!!!

and love thy mount is a bigger joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                  I can show you some problems with this promotion.

1.) It is not compatible with the one-time goodie bag. If I buy 100 counter kit for 3900, I can get only the 2k pack. So right there, I immediately lose 20%.

2.) Those who already wanted counter-attack kit bought it. There might be 1-2 sale on a server, but 10? 20? never.

3.) the (20000 strikethrough) 3900 as 98% off is indeed pissing of people, taking them as complete fool. This does not generate trust towards the company.

In general, these promotions might work in China, because people think different there, love gambles more than we do, and the prices there are 1/10 of these anyway. So please, when you do promotion, try to adapt them, you would make 10 times more income. My suggestions:

I. If you have promotion on packs, launch it on the 1st day when you start selling them.
                  II. If you say discount, make sure there is a discount.
                  III. In general, be honest with players and try to rebuild trust.
                  Just wanted to add some more info to what you wrote, that i have noticed, after midnight these came out but on my server alot people went and bought some of these items already, but after 5am server reset all the items bought from the event was reduced back to 0 so all the discounted price of stuff got wiped, and they didnt shed any light on this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by R298216045 View Post
                    Really are you not reading correctly or is it me they are saying they purchased the kits themselves and did not receive their kits nothing to do with the balens ugh seriously answer dont avoid
                    The mentor read it correctly, and gave the correct answer, if you read the part where she linked this: Purchased items and rebate Balens will be sent after Group Purchase ends. I'll go into her post and bold that part to make it more clear to the next person.

Comment

well your incorrect on 1 thing

The 1 time goodie bag ends Thursday. Those who buy will not get there boxes til Friday. Thus they sale isn't recognized as completed til the chests are received I presume.

Could a Mod please confirm you don't get the goodie bab As I have purchased the 100 chest deal got no 1 time goddie bags from it

Comment

This is correct purchases are received on Friday after event ends

Second point I just looked at its Big spender and not 1 time Goodie. Big spender is cumulative so the fact its 3900 balens isn't going to matter. As you buy 2 its 7800 total 3 117 total and so on. It does end before the chests ect are diastributed.

Would A mod please clarify if the purchases should have been recognized in big spender please. I received nothing for my multi chest purchases.

TY in advance
                        Last edited by sprog; 10-29-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Hmmmm.... the only way I see this 98% working is if you look you the item drops.

1995 balens for a mount if you got 100 chest, effectively the 39 balen chest could be considered worth 1995 balens if all dropped mounts.

1995 x 100 = 199,500 balens in value

So this would mean 2% effectively is 2 x 1995 balens hence 3990 would be the upmost possible outcome.

They are being creative marketing with best possible outcomes that's all.

But this is just my understanding of it I could be wrong!

Comment

Ok couple things.

I missed that group does not count towards Big Spender. I was incorrect sorry for my confusion on that point.

Second I find very troubling. It is now Friday this was suppose to be compensation time for my purchases. Instead the clock now says in event 3 days and 1 hour til compensation. the extra 3 days in general we may get more purchases because I have a merge and a recharge event so not unhappy. But in general extending/changing rules people buy under is not a good thing. It benefits me long term buy may not the next time. Also more troubling my purchases are no longer recognized on the page with the Attack chest deal I bought needs to be clarified please.

Would a mod please confirm I just need to wait 3 more days for my purchases. If no answer I'd submit a ticket but rasther just get clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by sprog View Post
                              Ok couple things.

I missed that group does not count towards Big Spender. I was incorrect sorry for my confusion on that point.

Second I find very troubling. It is now Friday this was suppose to be compensation time for my purchases. Instead the clock now says in event 3 days and 1 hour til compensation. the extra 3 days in general we may get more purchases because I have a merge and a recharge event so not unhappy. But in general extending/changing rules people buy under is not a good thing. It benefits me long term buy may not the next time. Also more troubling my purchases are no longer recognized on the page with the Attack chest deal I bought needs to be clarified please.

Would a mod please confirm I just need to wait 3 more days for my purchases. If no answer I'd submit a ticket but rasther just get clarification.
                              eat sum cup caky MUAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
                                eat sum cup caky MUAHAHAHAHA
                                Are you a complete idiot?

Comment

Working...
                                X