This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] First Oceanic (GMT +8) Server Open for Wartune

We're proud to announce that our first Oceanic Server is open for Wartune: The Badlands. Set to GMT +8 (Western Standard Time) this server is the first for Australian players, as well as other players in the Pacific area of the world. So for all of those asking for a server set to a time more convenient to you, now is the time to join in! For the list of servers, just click here.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Awesome r2 Yep no more 4am starts for new servers lol thanks guys!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      We're proud to announce that our first Oceanic Server is open for Wartune: The Badlands. Set to GMT +8 (Western Standard Time) this server is the first for Australian players, as well as other players in the Pacific area of the world. So for all of those asking for a server set to a time more convenient to you, now is the time to join in! For the list of servers, just click here.
      sir stormaggedon
      The average number of layers originate from Phil,Indo,Singapore, Malaysia,India(me),america these are ur average country of players whom can be found on any server australians are rare so may i ask why get an australian server
      Why not a chinese time zone after all this game is from China
      Ohh please don't misunderstand i am very happy about the new timezone just a small and simple enquiry thats all
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        sir stormaggedon
        The average number of layers originate from Phil,Indo,Singapore, Malaysia,India(me),america these are ur average country of players whom can be found on any server australians are rare so may i ask why get an australian server
        Ohh please don't misunderstand i am very happy about the new timezone just a small and simple enquiry thats all
        Erm...you do realize it's the same time zone right?

"The following counties use GMT+8 as their Time Zone. NB No Summer Time / Daylight Saving Time is used.

Brunei Darussalam, China (includes Hong Kong), Indonesia (Bali, Nusa Tenggara, South & East Kalimantan, Sulawesi only), Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Western Australia"

They probably call it "Australian" server because they have to use an English speaking country... However, this IS a time zone most of the countries you mentioned above use.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

thx man..gonna make my 2nd acc there..
          it's still hard to leave my 46 mage on S14..LOL

Comment

any one want to make sched (time) bout the BG, party PvP or resets??? in the new server (BadLands)
            Wake...
            Live...
            Sleep... Thats life
            Game: wartune Game:crystal saga
            IgN: Carlo Ign: coming
            Job: Mage Job: to follow
            Server: S35 Server: to follow

Comment

sir stormaggedon
              IT is because of a legal issue that they are not allowed to open an asian server. So they came out with this very smart solution to call it 'australian'. It provides the same time zone that most players have been asking for yet is a way around their legal obstacle.
              Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
              Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

Comment

when did this server open? XD

Sry if my questions sounds weird... probably like how many hours ago from now? Thanks! If i take reference from the 1st post, it will be around 7hours ago? =)
                Last edited by Siaox; 10-17-2012, 05:34 AM.

Comment

sir stormaggedon

LOL chinese timezone is GMT+8 for ur info
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i think GMT+7 is indo not GMT +8

Comment

Originally posted by R24194119 View Post
                      i think GMT+7 is indo not GMT +8
                      They can't make servers for every hour, but as you can see from my post above, parts of Indonesia are in gmt + 8. Many countries are in multiple time zones and honestly being 1 hour off isn't that bad anyway.

Point is: Oceanic server = fancy name for Asian server.
                      (S14)Squintina
                      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

good one i have same time zone with this. A good one indeed
                        Love it!
                        btw indonesian has 3 zone such as gmt +7, gmt +8 and gmt +9
                        Last edited by umayknowme; 10-17-2012, 09:01 AM.

Comment

anyone having problems connecting to [s40] The Badlands server? Its really so long to load the game while when I try loading to other servers like Undead Pit it loads right away.

Comment

Please fix the world boss lag, sometimes it's not lag when there are 100++ player, but nowadays i get lag when 80++ players join -_________-

Comment

what day is the next server pacific and time will start?

Comment

Working...
                              X