Comment

ill wait for the next Oceanic SERVER
        Respect

IGN: WGlBadzâ„¢
        Level: 60
        Guild: WarGodzâ„¢ - Guild Leader
        Current Server: S29 Bloody Coliseum

Comment

s40 is very very very very lagggg. at first i think the lag comes from my browser or my internet connection but when i play on s4 it run smoothly

Comment

When will we have another Oceanic server??????????

Comment

It's very lag because all gmt+8 people went to that server lol. xD
              Like 50% of the game population were in there.

Finally you guys make a oceanic server ,how about making one for crystal saga?^^)

Well,i probably won't play any oceanic server because it mostly because i off at night which i ma miss a lot of events.
              Happy with my current server s35 ,i manage to join every event everyday.
              I'm boring. X_X"

Comment

i am level 37, need to start all over again??? nice....

Comment

Im very happy with your new server,specially your effort,but still you have to build your new toon right??

Comment

im very glad thats GMT +8 server is now released, my suggestion make more GMT +8 server is really crowded :$

Comment

dear gm, is it possible for us (player), to transfer our save game data from one server to another? so we dont have to spend all time doing this leveling up, i think its a very good idea rather than just leave our unused char data in the server.
                      A true winner is the one who could overcome his self

Comment

To the Developer of this game.. Stop adding new server.. You don't care about the number of players in a server.. You don't care also to those players who spend lot of money to be strong in that specific server. Yeah, you are strong but you are alone b'cuz of some players already swapped to the new one server.. i hope you see this problem

Comment

^ @deso bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by YUNKA_MASTER View Post
                            To the Developer of this game.. Stop adding new server.. You don't care about the number of players in a server.. You don't care also to those players who spend lot of money to be strong in that specific server. Yeah, you are strong but you are alone b'cuz of some players already swapped to the new one server.. i hope you see this problem
                            Actually this doesnt wind up being quite as big a problem as you would think, however something similar was done with Crystal Saga and they started "server merges" and reopened the servers and continued opening new servers. I quit because of the fact that there were too many players who spent thousands and made it impossible to play for free normally
                            Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by deos02 View Post
                              dear gm, is it possible for us (player), to transfer our save game data from one server to another? so we dont have to spend all time doing this leveling up, i think its a very good idea rather than just leave our unused char data in the server.
                              >>> when i play some online games in my country (Viet Nam), we can pay to move freely from one server to another, and gladly it costs just 2 US dollars. but of course, if you want to move to a new server, then you will have to wait at least 6 months to do that

Comment

my bad, sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X