X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can some1 post event on this zone ?

( "Event Name" | "Server Time" )

Comment

so many players at s40 .. playing at the same time it making a big lag at WB xDClick image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot100.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	884.8 KB
ID:	1661925
      Server: S3 WORG LAIR
      IGN: LordFireMage
      LVL: 4X

Comment

for old server i guess they will just do merge anyway ..

as for me i live in philippine ill be waiting for next gmt 8 server..

Comment

Originally posted by maddog2412 View Post
          can some1 post event on this zone ?

( "Event Name" | "Server Time" )
          actually, all events in wartune r2games follow the standard server timing... but just fyi if u need.

World Boss

Bloodfang - 1100
          Ragch - 1600
          Redga Drake - 2100

Arena/Battleground

Group Arena (Afternoon) - 1300
          Group Arena (Night) - 1900
          Battleground - 2000

Resets

Tree of Ancient/Check-ins - 2359
          Dungeons/Stamina - 0500

Comment

Thanks Siaox

Comment

Originally posted by renyizhou View Post
              Any new servers coming soon?
              Before Oct 18, the announcement showed two oceanic server is coming, The Badlands Oct 17 and, if I remember correctly, The Temple of Sailora for Oct 19.

Then something went wrong with the Badland server launch and R2 moved all the server launch a day later. But on the updated annoucement later on, R2 no longer included the 2nd Oceanic Server.

I dont know what happened.

Comment

2nd server for +8GMT open up please

Comment

I found the thread. Luckily, it was posted in a thread, while I was bit.ch.ing about delay of The Badlands Server.

HERE: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....8-Asian-server

The 2nd Oceanic server name would have been Temple of Saliora - S43. was scheduled to open Oct 19.

Tarraton Lair (S42) is up and running. Maybe Temple of Saliora is next.

Comment

Sir, Bloodfang World Boss is always lagging (slow) and I would like to suggest that you introduce emoticons in chat..

Comment

does exist server with GMT+2 (Sarajevo,Zagreb, etc.)

Comment

First of all: thanks a lot R2games for releasing GMT+8 server. I know a lot of players have waited so long for it.
                        ------------

Originally posted by Haagar View Post
                        does exist server with GMT+2 (Sarajevo,Zagreb, etc.)
                        GMT+0 as in European should work good enough for you .

Comment

can we transfer our character to another server? that would solve a lot of my sleeping problems. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by onipopo View Post
                            can we transfer our character to another server? that would solve a lot of my sleeping problems. thank you
                            Unfortunately, it's not possible to transfer characters to a different server. You can create a new character on a different server, though.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

can we please migrate our old characters to new servers? pleeeease? :'(

Comment

Originally posted by guilbeyz View Post
                                can we please migrate our old characters to new servers? pleeeease? :'(
                                Nope, it's just not possible to do. Characters are fully bound to the server they are created on.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X