Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously another one??? how many server you gonna create? isn't more fun if we alltogether fight alltogether not like 100 ppl only on each server. fighting the same people everyday is kind of bored, just let you know
    ```Janis```

Comment

Please sir, can u tell me when new oceanic server will launching... I hv problem time with another server, only oceanic server is better...
      Thx

Comment

add Oceanic server very soon PLS!!!

Comment

Hope the Wartune that i love will announce the Oceanic Server very soon!!
          had problem with other server time , because im asian ..

beside, the oceanic server just had less server than others, i know its bcause asian region not too much to play wartune.
          but will be bigger soon .

please for your asian customer's sake ^^

Comment

I was also a big spender on the west coast server, however now that I am in Japan on orders I am looking forward to a new oceanic server.

Comment

The thing about oceanic server is that one is opened about every 1 month. In a way this is good because the server get to mature gradually and non-cashers stay to play for a longer period of time.

If I am not wrong, no oceanic server merger happens so far.

I think this is good for our community, unlike the European/US servers. We get to play together for a long while and the community can be lively.
              S124 Mallowcrest
              IGN : Magdalia
              Lv / class : 80 / Archer
              guild : Glory
              ~Cosplayer and Gamer~
              still learn to be Good

-Axy-

Comment

Originally posted by Jujim View Post
                The thing about oceanic server is that one is opened about every 1 month. In a way this is good because the server get to mature gradually and non-cashers stay to play for a longer period of time.

I think this is good for our community, unlike the European/US servers. We get to play together for a long while and the community can be lively.
                LOL yea true,until recently they decide to merge 4 server at once on oceanic (S40-S66-S81-S85 ) and it ruins everything...

Comment

Originally posted by X_O™® View Post
                  LOL yea true,until recently they decide to merge 4 server at once on oceanic (S40-S66-S81-S85 ) and it ruins everything...
                  well its your opinion. but for me (average casher) its ok. more ppl to meet more ppl to be friend with
                  permanent ban those hackers!
                  to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                  how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by Jujim View Post

yes no oceanic server merger so all is safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X