No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Underground Palace Ranking Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they will feel they gave too much for free and shut underground palace forever down .. liked it though myself

Comment

Ok folks, take of your Oz colored glasses. This game will return. Your begging for it to come back is building anticipation for it, getting that old demand into a frenzy state and thereby loosening up your wallets for when it does return.

It was nice and as it has been previously stated, you can walk away, without spending cash, with a lot of nice loot. Dredge up out your old Mine Sweeper mentality and it is a breeze.

Comment

How about next time you put a damn clock on the underground palace so everyone knows its not a Permanent daily task ,I have items that are worthless now in vault because didnt know it was only a TEMPORARY Event !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OffTheMark View Post
          How about next time you put a damn clock on the underground palace so everyone knows its not a Permanent daily task ,I have items that are worthless now in vault because didnt know it was only a TEMPORARY Event !!!!
          How about reading the original announcement? Stated in BIG RED LETTERS when it was going to be, lol
          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Can someone tell me what's this Underground Palace is ???
            IGN: Shivaa
            Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

Originally posted by SShivaa View Post
              Can someone tell me what's this Underground Palace is ???
              is dificult to me to explain it with words. here i let you a link of what is and how is
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rground-Palace
              Server: S226 Shiver Howl
              Character: çrash
              Class: Mage
              Guild: Styx

The rest is confidential

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

agree, r2 underground takes a lot of thinking, wish ther was more steps so we, if we are lucky can get to the next level

Comment

I'm still waiting for a damn explanation of what happened. Or why the titles weren't just given out afterwards. Everything I did for 3rd and you give me this piece of crud "compensation"?
                    No. 3 will receive: 500000 Gold, Mount Hoof x10
                    Waiting.

Comment

nice what about the title thats suppose to go with the rank?

Comment

Wasn't given that second sunday and seems they refuse to give it out. So way to screw people over.

Comment

i dont remember getting any compensation from this? im from S406
                          Common sense is like a rose in a garden, not everyone has them.

Comment

i love playing the underground palace it was fun plz bring it back soon

Comment

Working...
                            X