Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Hall of Fame III

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they base the event on highest BR now pipster with 442k BR

Comment

Disappointing.

Comment

shouldnt even be 350k pfftt last time measure out with updates it should be 300k
        !

Comment

You know, this is actually a good ploy by R2. You see, all the cashers are about to spend lots and lots of $$ in the next 3 weeks, hoping to hit 450K BR.

*slow clap*

Brava r2. I commend you on your money hungry business sense

Comment

CONGRATULATION,,CONGRATULATIONS,,CONGRATULATIONS...by this event, you lost 70% middle cashers.Great job R2,can také this event and put it where sun lightless.

Comment

I need exchange event SC... HOF bad reward and bad minimum BR just MEGA CASHER,,,can 450k BR....

Comment

Jeez that 100K br for me to try an get lol i ain't a huge casher so I guess i'll lose out again
                S167
                Class KNIGHT
                level 80
                Br 166536

Comment

thank u r2 for letting me down i played over a year to get my golden wings and now u raised the br for cashiers wtg. i am not spending no more money on this and u can keep this wack ****.

Comment

Does Mechanical steed, evil unicorn counts?

Comment

hall of FRAME

Comment

Originally posted by LoLWolverine View Post
                        Does Mechanical steed, evil unicorn counts?
                        Yes. Thats why I sat on all the 7 day mount cards till now. Why, I dunno apparently for nothing haha. But they do work as a boost I do believe.
                        Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

If this is how you reward players, how you reward those who can barely pay for a little extra in this game, I'm not sure I want to play anymore.

Comment

Not sure why you would do this ???? Was someone inebriated when they thought of this, because I'm on S367 and we never had HOF-I nor HOF-II, and now you throw an event at us named HOF-III, this is absurd, absolutely absurd. How can you expect us to have a minimum of 250k BR, after trying really hard to raise BR to be able to obtain at least one reward from HOF, considering we never saw one, I can't believe R2 prefers to have a massive loss in players due to stupidity and lack of awareness. Due to this poor planning and blatant disregard of moderate cashing, very active players, you have shot yourself in the foot. How is anyone suppose to promote this game to others when you don't have consideration for your existing players who keep it afloat. Again R2, very poor planning and we the players do not appreciate being treated as if we do not matter, or that we are fools. You should make this right, or revenue will be in the REDS, is there anyone at R2 who knows anything about business ethics???

S367
                            Name:Shumpert
                            Class:Archer
                            Level:76
                            Battle Rating: 139135
                            Sylph:Hercules 30K BR
                            Moderate Casher, and Active Player (maybe not much longer with the way things are looking)

Comment

thanks for stupid event R2 baka uall companies lol

Comment

Really R2?? Planning retired from this games.. And u give this ****.. I can rest in peace now..
                                Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

Working...
                                X