This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
    what publisher are you on??? on kabam you cant buy warrior's call with bound balens
    I was wondering the same thing..I've tried to buy warrior's call with bound balens and it wouldn't let me.
    Saeltraume
    Kabam S12
    Crit Mage
    **Hercules 72k
    Sacred Knight 225k
    TheGuild

Comment

• it is cash of fame there are some typos as usual by r2 so read it as cash of fame instead of hall of fame. Great u give chinese server 95k-200k br for hof. U give us 250k-450k .way to go damn r2 .u want all to quit or all to cash. All to quit is better option if u ask me. Just waste of money for this unfair game

Comment

• this is "whish wall".....no answer and no solutions...push on recharge and all is ok for wartune...keep calm and spend money

Comment

• I love this event its hilarious granted the top 60 players by BR on my server post merge will get atleast the 250k br rewards but let me put this in perspective im ranked 318 with a 134k BR we have players that are much lower on the BR spectrum, there are atleast 600 players on our server after the merge so when I say around 10% of the server will get the LOWEST prize of this event it should worry the devs.

However im of the belief that pay to win mmo's are daft and require little skill which is why I don't spend vast sums of cash on the game but I have to expect in such a pay to win climate the to prize will only go to high BR players hence the Hall Of Fame.

When you play this game and don't cash don't expect hand outs, and when you do cash spend wisely and remember at the end of the day its a game and have you gained any sort of value from spending on the game, keep that in mind the next time you cash in for some boxes for the 0.1% chance of getting a mount
          Last edited by R227486170; 11-14-2014, 10:46 PM.
          Knight lvl 70
          BR 200k
          s105 Facebook

Comment

• give 200K BR apollo's gear and warlord medallion pls

Comment

• Originally posted by R227486170 View Post
              I love this event its hilarious granted the top 60 players by BR on my server post merge will get atleast the 250k br rewards but let me put this in perspective im ranked 318 with a 134k BR we have players that are much lower on the BR spectrum, there are atleast 600 players on our server after the merge so when I say around 10% of the server will get the LOWEST prize of this event it should worry the devs.

However im of the belief that pay to win mmo's are daft and require little skill which is why I don't spend vast sums of cash on the game but I have to expect in such a pay to win climate the to prize will only go to high BR players hence the Hall Of Fame.

When you play this game and don't cash don't expect hand outs, and when you do cash spend wisely and remember at the end of the day its a game and have you gained any sort of value from spending on the game, keep that in mind the next time you cash in for some boxes for the 0.1% chance of getting a mount
              10% of peeps each server on about 400+ servers makes 4000% peeps of your server getting rewards, which is huge imo..AHA !! :P

And if you think of it, the 10-20% of peeps able to reach the 400k br mount by themselves spent way more than all those that can get only the lowest br reward. So, they lose nothing out of this event

To be fair, you dont need to cash to play wisely, a lot of free players could be way higher br if they played with some sort of plans, instead of just wandering around, doing random stuff and spend time complaining in the forums lol

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                10% of peeps each server on about 400+ servers makes 4000% peeps of your server getting rewards, which is huge imo..AHA !! :P
                your logic/calculation is flawed.. You also have to consider the 90% on each of those 400 servers that dont qualify, the "36000%" by your reasoning.. so really, your 4000% is actually only 10% of the overall population still. Not huge at all. But I'm just nitpicking out of boredom
                Pyranthos
                S372 Spirit Divide
                Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

• i am asking are we getting any response in this issue or its already a closed one. i can see lot of complains but no response in this and i dont know if HOF alrdy in place or not. as a player for 2 yrs with almost 300k BR i dont want ur prizes at all if its going to be the same . i think bound balens u distribute was way far better than that event

Comment

• dun think there's anymore update for this event.
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• De mods and mentors dont dare to say anything anymore or are just as us kept stupid about this event. r2 are just abusing their needs to help us because r2 doesnt dare to speak on forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                        De mods and mentors dont dare to say anything anymore or are just as us kept stupid about this event. r2 are just abusing their needs to help us because r2 doesnt dare to speak on forum.
                        moderators and mentor can only give the information about the player being unhappy. there is no point for them to answer. all they will get is bashing comment.
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                          De mods and mentors dont dare to say anything anymore or are just as us kept stupid about this event. r2 are just abusing their needs to help us because r2 doesnt dare to speak on forum.
                          Until we're given more information, there's not really a lot we can say, short of posting something to say that we've not had any new information.

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                          there is no point for them to answer. all they will get is bashing comment.
                          possibly... probably...

*hides*
                          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                          | | | |

Comment

• Im the last who will be nasty to a mentor or mod. Just let them say that they havent heard anything. It just shows thats r2 doesnt give about their players nor the volunteers as mods and mentors who are in the frontline. R2 is hidding as usual and i find it a shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
                              your logic/calculation is flawed.. You also have to consider the 90% on each of those 400 servers that dont qualify, the "36000%" by your reasoning.. so really, your 4000% is actually only 10% of the overall population still. Not huge at all. But I'm just nitpicking out of boredom
                              True, but, in your calculation, you forgot one factor. The fact that this is supposed, as it's name implies, to be a "Hall of Fame". Sounds pretty normal to me (then again, that's just me lol) that only a select "few" can get access to the highest rewards. (or rewards at all)

Take for example the olympic running thing or however that thing is called. Only 3 people will get the medals, Gold, Silver and Bronze. This doesnt mean all the other participant didnt work their best throughout the years. They all trained more or less equally, through sweat and pain. And then, there are those that can't even qualify to being a participant, cuz they didnt want to invest that much of their time/money into such a useless thing. Would you think it's normal that those that can't reach participant phase thing complain because they actually can't get in? With the sole "strong argument" they have being "I've been running for years for your company, it's not fair I can't get in the top 10 !"?

It's all about quality, not quantity. There's no shame in wanting to invest more than others, even less when you actually enjoy the thing you're investing in.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                                True, but, in your calculation, you forgot one factor. The fact that this is supposed, as it's name implies, to be a "Hall of Fame". Sounds pretty normal to me (then again, that's just me lol) that only a select "few" can get access to the highest rewards. (or rewards at all)

Take for example the olympic running thing or however that thing is called. Only 3 people will get the medals, Gold, Silver and Bronze. This doesnt mean all the other participant didnt work their best throughout the years. They all trained more or less equally, through sweat and pain. And then, there are those that can't even qualify to being a participant, cuz they didnt want to invest that much of their time/money into such a useless thing. Would you think it's normal that those that can't reach participant phase thing complain because they actually can't get in? With the sole "strong argument" they have being "I've been running for years for your company, it's not fair I can't get in the top 10 !"?

It's all about quality, not quantity. There's no shame in wanting to invest more than others, even less when you actually enjoy the thing you're investing in.
                                Trying to make a logical point in a forum where 90% of the people complain, won't go your way. Just saying ;p

Comment

Working...
                                X