Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go go gooooooooooooo ppl with no brain recharge 500-999999999999999999999 balens to get 100k gold and 3 advance soul cristal even i lose in bg i get 6 soul )))))))))))))))))))))
    Last edited by SoNasTy; 11-26-2014, 06:17 PM. Reason: cucu sa luati voi in gurita

Comment

• 11-27-2014, 12:09 AM Snapshot Signoff.

This is with WC on. I also have a screen cap of w/o WC, but in the case WC is taken into effect, I wanted it documented. I suggest you all do the same.

Click image for larger version

Name:	401,452 BR 11-27-2014 @ 12.09 AM EST, Signoff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	247.3 KB
ID:	1703948

Comment

• WARRIORS CALL should NOT be used here. Its already be said over and over that it doesn't count. Last time it did count and R2 messed everyone up. Here we have many on our server who should not get rewards, using Warriors call to get rewards. Wake up R2 and fix this **** now, don't let them cheat past the rules.

Rules1.Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.

yet the ones on our server constantly try to manipulate and will do whatever it takes to get an advantage. Even if that means cheating or using sylph bots because they know you wont ban them for being dirty.
        Last edited by HumbleSlayer; 11-26-2014, 11:42 PM.
        Archer hoarder

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Character BR.jpg
Size:	567.2 KB
ID:	1703951

My character. Its BR with blessing wheel...without it, it is at 162k BR. Time is there too at the bottom right. With date. Just following Zorich's lead on this....in hopes of us people that can't meet these requirements...to at least get something good out of this..false hope, go! lol

Comment

• I am now taking bets. I believe the people at r2 are so incompetent, that they will once again, cupcake the cupcake when sending out rewards. So, I am giving 1000:1 odds that they totally cupcake it up, AGAIN. That's right, bet just one, and if they actually DO manage to send out all the proper rewards, to all the eligible players, then you win 1000!!! But this does mean they also can not send the rewards to players who cheated, as well. So any body actually dumb enough to take up this bet?
            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
              The younger ones just dont/can't enter the Hall of Fame ones. They just need to wait til they're ready to enter it. And to prepare themselves to that, they do other events, smaller ones, according to what they can do. Which, in the wartune comparison, corresponds to all those events that made our BR grow a bunch. SC/Whips/Gem event loops, sep/mahra events, "free" mounts for the lucky ones etc... Anything that is smaller than Hall of Fame, does not corresponds to Hall of Fame. In bodybuilding, this would be Mister Olympia. But to get there, you have to go through Mister Universe first (iirc), which is not a Hall of Fame event per say, just a "preparation" to the HoF. (Lots of "HoF in those phrases..getting annoying xD)
              And how do the 'younger' ones prepare? The way R2 is running things if there is a HoF next year the brackets will be higher again. New players are also at a disadisadvantage. It used to be easier to get event mounts or clothing sets even as a free player. Now that is extreme luck or spend a fortune. If soul crystal event is really gone that's a lot of gold/daru old players got and new won't get. The best way to gain BR is to hold level. The exp requirement for levels has been lowered and most events nowadays give exp as a reward. So which smaller events should they do? R2 made the choice really do no events or be a very weak player by the time you get to lvl 80.
              You compare it to a sporting event which I get. But this is a game and should really be compared to other games. In that sense it can be compared to for example xbox achievements. In some games it takes a lot of time and effort to get them all. So not many people will. Same as HoF here. The big difference is that in a xbox game the options are the same for everyone.
              I predict anyone that started playing in this year will never be able to participate in HoF unless they are willing to spend thousands or R2 changes the way they work. I think we all know the latter will not happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                This is with WC on. I also have a screen cap of w/o WC, but in the case WC is taken into effect, I wanted it documented. I suggest you all do the same.
                Ya Right, you are in an instance so your BR is higher because of that.

Try posting a picture inside your city or in CC with no potions and mouse over the Clock top right corner showing exact date and time.
                Last edited by Darrkin; 11-27-2014, 01:11 AM.

Darrkin
                Server: R2 - S219
                Guild: Legends
                Class: KightHood Mage
                Level: 80
                BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                Arise ☾☾
                Loki
                Goddes of Prosperity
                Hecate
                Zeus
                Poseidon
                Venus

Comment

• This is a True version of BR picture showing it properly no tricks

Click image for larger version

Name:	250kBr_Proof.jpg
Size:	600.4 KB
ID:	1703959

Darrkin
                  Server: R2 - S219
                  Guild: Legends
                  Class: KightHood Mage
                  Level: 80
                  BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                  Arise ☾☾
                  Loki
                  Goddes of Prosperity
                  Hecate
                  Zeus
                  Poseidon
                  Venus

Comment

• stupid, 3rd hall of fame no apollo gear, mount, or wings... after all the money I invested in the last 2.5 years, thanks for nothing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                      I remember when I was that young and naive. Do not worry, if you stay here long enough you will suffer the abuse of r2 to the point you will be as jaded, and cynical, and bitter as the rest of us.
                      lmao good one

Comment

• I don't think there was a HOF II, how are we on HOF III then?

Comment

• The counting is different for R2..1 Cupcake , 2 Cupcakes , 4 Cupcakes , 8 Cupcakes ...
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-27-2014, 03:31 AM.
                          Boycott in S422

Comment

• is Thanksgiving Day!
                            gifts for all !
                            .....can start send rewards to all ppl !

Comment

• Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                              WARRIORS CALL should NOT be used here. Its already be said over and over that it doesn't count. Last time it did count and R2 messed everyone up. Here we have many on our server who should not get rewards, using Warriors call to get rewards. Wake up R2 and fix this **** now, don't let them cheat past the rules.

Rules1.Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.

yet the ones on our server constantly try to manipulate and will do whatever it takes to get an advantage. Even if that means cheating or using sylph bots because they know you wont ban them for being dirty.
                              It can be use, it shouldn't count that's not the same
                              It's not player who try to trick or cheat they just try they best "just in case"
                              It's supposed to not count, but it's to R2 make a good BR capture, if player wanna use WC, scroll, Pot and other trick they can do what they want it won't count anyway ...
                              But if it does it's not the player who cheat or the player fault ... evrybody can do it, but you have to pay for it -_-'
                              Paying player have always advatage on other, so i guess even it's supposed to not count and it count, we can't do anything against that as long as they pay ....

For sylph bot i've read tons of post about it, seems the player who did that is often the top player of each server, so same trouble, they spend too much to get banned so it won't happend
                              But i don't think it help them for HoF, cause if it's top player, take a look on top player sylph, most of them have maxed orange sylph, and stronger 2nd and 3rd sylph .... they've allready buy tons of sepu/marha for their main sylph so these "cheat" sepu don't help them for the br of their main sylph

So all is in R2 hands, on how they'll calculate it, and what they'll do ...
                              As long as they never give us any information i guess we will see it later today :s

But i don't really care if they count WC or not, even with full pot/buff/wc i don't think i can claim awards ^^
                              So for me, i don't care if it count or not, but for other player who's spend a lot, if they can get a title, a mount or a better award with wc, i wish it will work for them, they've spend a lot to be there (time and money) some are helping all the player by beeing naked in tok... so if wc can help them to get something (they have to pay for the WC !!)
                              I wish them to get the award and i won't be jealous (i guess xD, not too much ^^, i'll try at least)
                              Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Originally posted by VinnyPooh View Post
                                And how do the 'younger' ones prepare? The way R2 is running things if there is a HoF next year the brackets will be higher again. New players are also at a disadisadvantage. It used to be easier to get event mounts or clothing sets even as a free player. Now that is extreme luck or spend a fortune. If soul crystal event is really gone that's a lot of gold/daru old players got and new won't get. The best way to gain BR is to hold level. The exp requirement for levels has been lowered and most events nowadays give exp as a reward. So which smaller events should they do? R2 made the choice really do no events or be a very weak player by the time you get to lvl 80.
                                You compare it to a sporting event which I get. But this is a game and should really be compared to other games. In that sense it can be compared to for example xbox achievements. In some games it takes a lot of time and effort to get them all. So not many people will. Same as HoF here. The big difference is that in a xbox game the options are the same for everyone.
                                I predict anyone that started playing in this year will never be able to participate in HoF unless they are willing to spend thousands or R2 changes the way they work. I think we all know the latter will not happen.
                                First things first. "The best way to gain BR is to hold level". You've played your char wrong your whole (wartune) life if that's what you think.

Second Hall of Fame, there were no awesome events we've had past year, no unlimited sc/whips/gem loops, no sylphs, no fate stuff, no additional astral slots, less mounts, no jewel hunt, no bound balens (meaning no cash shop stuff for non casher). BR at that time was actually hard to get. Geeze, you were considered godlike when you had 20k br at lvl 40 (as a casher of course). Lowest requirement last HoF was 62k BR, and unless you had been playing for a long amount of time or cashing, you weren't getting it. A lot of people didnt get the lowest reward, yet, they weren't complaining as much as you guys are atm. At that time, top players couldn't even beat Lych Lair Nightmare efficiently and they were happy when they were passing lvl 10 of spire.

What you need to grasp is, they had bananas (compared to what we have today), and they weren't complaining (as much as nowadays peeps).

Nowadays, (up until kinda recently at least) we were getting sc/whips/gem event loops, mahra/sep events etc... Sylphs were added, fate stuff was added, bound balens, enabling free players to get some cashy stuff. Jewel Hunt was added, making it easy for all non casher to upgrade their fate lvl (before jewel hunt, there were no other source for fate stones) and a bunch of other useful stuff (gem chests, refinement locks etc...)
                                Any dumb player can go past lvl 14-15 in spire with the right team/sylphs. When it took a year for top players to do LL nm, new players can start doing it as soon as they're 70 with the right team and sylphs. Heck, a year ago, Zebq, who was considered wartune's HUGESTESTOSTERONESTEST (yeah, I'm aware it's not a word) whale amazed everyone (that saw his vid at least lol) when he could (painfully) solo LL nm last boss. Nowadays, every server has at least one player that can do that at lvl 70 (yeah, even "newer" servers).

What you need to grasp here is, nowadays, people have everything to make their wartune life easy, and they keep spending their time complaining. I call that being spoiled brats, but meh, that's just me, the "minority" XD

And as for next year's HoF (maybe, maybe not), a lot of stuff will get added in between, requirements will get higher, but more stuff to make your br climb will be added as well. If (complaining) people were spending as much time researching strats, builds, and generally, stuff about the game, as they were complaining and spitting non-sense, they would be way stronger.
                                Last edited by R226329038; 11-27-2014, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X