Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do we do with screenshots? send them in as a ticket ?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
      Update time.

Firstly let me say I'm sorry to you players who qualified, from me personally as a player who did not qualify, because this update I have is frankly a load of ♥♥♥.

Everyone who qualified needs to take screen shots please. Full game screen please, the screenie needs to include:

1) your character name
      2) your server
      3) your BR obviously... *rolleyes*
      4) Server time

Apparently there is no need to post the screenie on the forum , though given the circumstances, I will not blame you if you do.

Once again my personal apologies for not being able to answer your questions accurately. I'm extremely angry about this situation, more so that I am not getting the answers you & I want.
      I think 90% of player did a screenshot before maintenance due to lack of trust for R2, and once again we are not mistaking. Not a biggie to do a screenshot, and no need for apologies because its not your or any mods fault. If you dont get answers, its kinda obvious whos fault it is.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• The compensation has been sent out to the winners, Characters that did not qualify have not received the compensation. This gets me to believe that the br's are in fact recorded.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
          The compensation has been sent out to the winners, Characters that did not qualify have not received the compensation. This gets me to believe that the br's are in fact recorded.
          True, but the compensations have been sent to players with br from 250k up, so if you aimed for 300k and got help from astrals and gems i would say its not safe yet to switch back.

Comment

• Originally posted by misstrust_1 View Post
            So what do we do with screenshots? send them in as a ticket ?
            Only if you haven't had the rewards after December 10th.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• LMAO, compensation is terrible. 2 weeks is a complete joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                Only if you haven't had the rewards after December 10th.
                I'm confused.. Do we have to make a screenshot or no? And what do we do with this screenshot?
                Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

• If you have 300k or above you get as many compensation packs for as many rewards as you qualified for, I got two because I was 307k br. So I assume that counts for the 300k and 250k rewards.
                  This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Edermask | Level 80 Mage | 555k (blessed) | S.Q.U.A.D guild | Server 471 (Europe)

Comment

• Originally posted by ylts01 View Post
                    I'm confused.. Do we have to make a screenshot or no? And what do we do with this screenshot?
                    Yes, make a screenshot now with your "Hall of Fame" BR so to say. Include server name, server time and character name like Dark said. Save your screenshot for now. If after december 10 you haven't received your rewards, we can smack R2 around the head with all the screenshots.

But do make sure you include the info we mentioned in the screenshot!
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

• Originally posted by slowxmotion View Post
                      If you have 300k or above you get as many compensation packs for as many rewards as you qualified for, I got two because I was 307k br. So I assume that counts for the 300k and 250k rewards.
                      u only get 1 for im have 401k and only got 1

Comment

• Why does a moderator have to chase someone down to get information on this? Is R2 incapable of just making a clear concise post explaining what happened, why, and what the players should do in the interim? Who are these people?

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                          Yes, make a screenshot now with your "Hall of Fame" BR so to say. Include server name, server time and character name like Dark said. Save your screenshot for now. If after december 10 you haven't received your rewards, we can smack R2 around the head with all the screenshots.

But do make sure you include the info we mentioned in the screenshot!

Click image for larger version

Name:	suuuun.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	576.1 KB
ID:	1703994

Is that enough ? You can delete pic after, just wanna make myself clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                            The compensation has been sent out to the winners, Characters that did not qualify have not received the compensation. This gets me to believe that the br's are in fact recorded.
                            I am a little on the fence about submitting a ticket as I agree with TeRiMoNeRi, in that they must have some mechanism in place as they did send compensation in game mail,... would inundating the staff with Tickets expedite the matter or just delay it (spread resources thin, replying to tickets on a known issue)?

It is times like this some direction from a Game Master would be beneficial then the suggestions from Moderators, who are only making suggestions? unless I am wrong and this it the directive they are gettign straight from the Game Masters to tell us?

Comment

• Mhm i dont know i was 302k and got 1 many that were below 250k(without buffs) but buffed to 250k got 1 and our top char 450k(buffed otherwise under) said got 2 many didnt say anything. Great we need to wait 14 days to actually see what we get.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post

Is that enough ? You can delete pic after, just wanna make myself clear.
                                That seems excellent to me

Comment

Working...
                                X