This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    I can't see it being a real issue. It had at least the server time on it?
    Mini client doesn't show the server time, it just show the local time.

So i took screen shot from browser before the maintenance with server time and server and recommended to do that to everyone concerned in my guild. Hope it will be enough
    ValKitteh - S1
    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      As far as we are told, the BRs are recorded already. But please read this nonetheless:
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Nov14-Updates
      thanks for the quick answer..
      Character Name: draconum
      Guild: No Mercy
      Level: 80
      BR: 246k/252k

Comment

• Note: Compensation will be sent within 2 days; and the winner list will be announced later in this thread. hmmm intresting how far is this later ??? later today, tomorow this month or next year ???
        ❤PaTeNcE❤
        Even the future has an end

Comment

• I still say this hall of fame is too high. take a look at the original wartune from chinese servers those guys br are way higher than ours and yet their hall of fame started at 90k br - 200k br. R2 WHAT A RIP OFF.

Comment

• Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
            Note: Compensation will be sent within 2 days; and the winner list will be announced later in this thread. hmmm intresting how far is this later ??? later today, tomorow this month or next year ???
            Later as in forever, we have waited for them to update any news since 11/10 and we got the surprise on 27th. So this thread again will be forgotted, and noone will answer till the day of 10th december, and then will be another delay as we are getting used to it.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• happy thanksgiving

Click image for larger version

Name:	350.847 BR Prove.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	793.9 KB
ID:	1704003

how we can prove our BR s so there is no buff in this picture but who is gonna check it?? there is big question mark?????????

Comment

• wc and buffs

it also looks like comp packs went out and if u were top br u got 2 packs. I was highest at 468K until some1 poted scrolled and used wc. they got 2 packs so they counted scrolls and wc. they lied and im quitting they lose

Comment

• Were the **** is the HOF for BR -65-80-100

Comment

• After all the **** they put us through trying to reach there obsurd goals then they can't send what they promised. Leave it to the money hungry ♥♥♥ to **** us again.
                    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-27-2014, 11:36 AM. Reason: rude word

Comment

• Originally posted by TRUCKWHORE View Post
                      After all the **** they put us through trying to reach there obsurd goals then they can't send what they promised. Leave it to the money hungry ♥♥♥ to **** us again.
                      The worst part of it is, after all this month they had to prepare, they STILL counted pots/scrolls/warriors call and let people cheat to get higher rewards.... that we wont even get any time soon. Leave it up to R2 to reward cheaters AGAIN. Don't ban botters, lets just give them extra sepulcrum for their cheating. Oh, you want HOF rewards? just use all possible buffs even when we say they don't count.... then wait your 6 months to get the rewards
                      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-27-2014, 11:42 AM. Reason: Rude word in quote
                      Archer hoarder

Comment

• And guess what lol... tomorrow another spend events

Comment

• So after we were being told that buffs/scrolls/wc bla bla wont count, they count ? Seriously or just trolling ?
                          Player: sunshinε
                          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• only bless wheel and temporary mounts count is what I heard, nothing else.

Comment

• Isn't it strange there are no mentors on the older servers today? Usually they are there giving tips that we all know.
                              I wonder why ???????
                              Rather than be there to answer our questions, they have gone to ground, surprise, surprise.
                              Last edited by Mennoly; 11-27-2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                                So after we were being told that buffs/scrolls/wc bla bla wont count, they count ? Seriously or just trolling ?
                                There is no proof that wc etc work atm, I did use it just in case (to make 400k instead of 350k), but nothing confirmed so far

Comment

Working...
                                X