This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Hall of Fame III

Duration: 11/10 00:00 - 11/27 (after weekly maintenance ends)

Servers: All servers

Description: The Hall of Fame has returned! This time there are even more awesome rewards for those who are deemed worthy.

UPDATE: We apologize for the delay in sending the Hall of Fame rewards on December 10th (during the weekly maintenance) as some of the rewarded items can't be used for the moment. We thank you for your understanding and support while we are doing our best to improve the game. The winners will receive the below items as compensation:

• 1,000,000 Gold
    • 1,000,000 Daru
    • 100000 Kyanite
    • Mount Hoof x30
    • Soul Seal x20

Click here to check Winner List.

Rewards:

1. Players with 450000+ Battle Rating will receive a special title: God of Balenor

2. Players with 400000+ Battle Rating will receive a special mount:

Click image for larger version

Name:	inferno dragon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	1759832

Inferno Dragon: All Stats +100

3. The No.1 player on each server with the highest Battle Rating Ranking will receive the following:
    • Sengolar Weapon
    • Sengolar Armor
    • Sengolar Headdress
    • Sengolar Wings

Click image for larger version

Name:	electric sengolar set.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1759833

Electric Sengolar Set

4. Other Rewards
    • Players with 350,000+ Battle Rating will receive: King of Balenor, 15,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x300, Vulcan Pack x100 and Soul Seal x200.
    • Players with 300,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Noble of Balenor, 12,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x80 and Soul Seal x150.
    • Players with 250,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Knight of Balenor, 8,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x50 and Soul Seal x100.

Vulcan Pack contains:
    • Vulcan's Hammer x1
    • Vulcan's Stove x3

Rules
    1. Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.
    2. Rewards will be sent during the November 27th maintenance; each reward can only be redeemed once.
    3. Wartune’s official operation team reserves the right of final explanation for this event.
    4. For any questions about the event please refer to our in-game event explanation or customer service.

Kimwong, I hope you don't mind me appropriating your post here to put my question and answer post in it so players can reference it easily.

• Can you use warrior’s call? no
    • Can you use blessing wheel? no UPDATE NOV 4 BLESSING WHEEL IS BACK IN!
    • If you’re on a merged server, and you’re the highest br from your own server but not higher than someone from another server who is merged with yours, do you still get the clothing prize? no only the top player on the merged server gets the prize for top player
    • If you get a higher tier prize, do you also get the prizes below it, like we did in the other events? each level of rewards can be redeemed only once
    • They said pots/scrolls don’t count, yet they counted last time, will they this time too even though they say they wont? no, but they are double checking this one
    • Will we ever have another chance at Darknight Panther, or the Apollo Gear? pro team says to wait until the event begins
    • Will card bonuses count towards br? What about marriage bonuses? Friendship bonuses? no, no and no

I'm going to say, that we're really busy pressing for some of this to change, and to be made more clear. I'll update both here and in thread (and so will the other mods) as we get more info. Any new questions crop up please let us know.
    ~Greenfireflygirl~

the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.
    can I have more information about this? that's mean the reward is based on 27/11 BR just before maint? then why Duration: 11/10 00:00 - 11/27 is needed? isn't it just 1-day event?
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 11-04-2014, 07:56 PM. Reason: stealing some of the post for updates
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

interesting.. event range for 250kbr - 450kbr.
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

GREAT EVENT For a new server HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA our biggest casher doesnt even qualify for anything on this list

Comment

Originally posted by RickonStark View Post
          GREAT EVENT For a new server HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA our biggest casher doesnt even qualify for anything on this list
          this is what hall of fame should be, not hall of prize
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

No way that can be everything.

Comment

Lol what a horrible let down. Much much worse than last one. Not sure why I'm disappointed, at least I'll get a few free things right? some gold and ****? lol. Last one was so much better, cool mount, wings, etc. This just stinks.
              Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

total ♥♥♥♥ br requirements only big cashers can get anything not to mention crappy rewards
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-03-2014, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Are you serious?????? 250k+ is currently a total of 8 people on our server (5 servers merged). This is ridiculous! You're screwing over all the loyal people who have been playing for two years by rewarding the top few heaviest cashers. At least the last hall of fame event I was able to get within 30k br of the highest rewards. Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by RickonStark View Post
                    yea acutally he qualifies for the clothes,thats for top br on your server
                    384 spireglade Brian1

Comment

i beat lots of gold wing players. think the br requirement is set too high.
                      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

I agree completely with everything Jeff said. I'll be two years playing February of 2015 and I'm not a heavy casher and not at 250k yet so this isn't totally fair. I got Apollo's wings last event and was hoping to get the armor this time around but we don't even get that option now DX

Comment

when was Hall of Fame II?

Comment

server s215, top rank mage - when the hek did HOF 2 happen and name one player on all servers thats over 450k BR!? come on r2 please recheck this,,,,,,,outta control not even whales can get this

Comment

yeah when was HOF 2?

Comment

Working...
                              X