This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
    What happened to the winner's list that was just posted? Is it set to admin only now?
    I noticed that yeah... It's temporarily moved to an mod/gm only section. I'm sure it'll be up again shortly, but I am not sure why they did that.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Well i did see a part of the list missing, the 250k br's only had up to server 100~ ish, guess that was the problem

Comment

• they said that no potes, scrolls, wc or summon card bonuses would be counted and they were. so right there they lied and we were cheated. I want my money back. if its not a br counting issue what is it? they had a month of prep and still need 2 weeks. they dropped the ball and ppl will be quitting and the cc fraud ppl will b out in droves.

Comment

• Originally posted by wasteguru View Post
          they said that no potes, scrolls, wc or summon card bonuses would be counted and they were. so right there they lied and we were cheated. I want my money back. if its not a br counting issue what is it? they had a month of prep and still need 2 weeks. they dropped the ball and ppl will be quitting and the cc fraud ppl will b out in droves.
          They didnt lie, otherwise i would won too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jabbery View Post
            Quitting for this to me is a simple excuse or a reason for the people already quitting!
            You are right, they were getting ready to quit anyway. This is commonly known as the "straw that breaks the camel's back." R2 loves to drop more and more straws on the players backs to see how much they will put up with.

The hall of fame, was the Hall of Shame, now its the Hall of Secrecy. I mean seriously? Can r2 do ANYTHING right? They have yet to implement a bug free patch, or even for that matter a bug free event.

Events are geared only for the whales at this point. I mean what the heck, they release new servers 3-5 times a week, yet the players on all these new servers will never be eligible for the new events, unless they drop an ever increasing amount of cash to compete.
            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• maybe it can be made to be seen by all of us..is kinda becoming irritating
              Boycott in S422

Comment

• when will we get the title?
                Server: S14 Serenity Lake
                Guild: Armageddon
                Level: 80 Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  I noticed that yeah... It's temporarily moved to an mod/gm only section. I'm sure it'll be up again shortly, but I am not sure why they did that.
                  Hun, 1 question please : in the end all the winner will be listed?
                  Thank you very much in advance.
                  Boycott in S422

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Tristan~ View Post
                    Hun, 1 question please : in the end all the winner will be listed?
                    Thank you very much in advance.
                    I assume so... The list was back up, and is now taken back down again for probably another update on the list... I'm asking what's going on, but haven't received a reply yet.
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

• I'm a 250k person from s208 havent seen list but I got the compensation package in mail , So I am confident that I will get my due rewards when they are given on the 10th of december

Comment

• I would imagine there is a character limit in a post.. they'll probably have to split the list
                        Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

• Originally posted by R218890822 View Post
                          I would imagine there is a character limit in a post.. they'll probably have to split the list
                          There is, it's about 10,000-11,000 characters. But image urls do not take up that many characters, and the winners list first post is far from that limit.

So idk, my guess is that part of the list wasn't on there. The 250K list looked rather short imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                            There is, it's about 10,000-11,000 characters. But image urls do not take up that many characters, and the winners list first post is far from that limit.

So idk, my guess is that part of the list wasn't on there. The 250K list looked rather short imo.
                            most of the server were missing in the listing for 250k+
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Kong S3.When u assume you R2 gonna make a list with winners and send the rewards? personally BEFORE CW I changed astrals and I hope is not a problem.

Comment

• i like this game

Comment

Working...
                                X