Wartune Weekly Server Launches 11/17 - 11/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 11/17 - 11/23

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Tuesday the 18th of November at 4:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S556 Lochforth Castle, an European Server.

On Friday the 21st of November at 11:00 AM EST, we'll be releasing S557 Sapphire Council, an East Coast Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

quick question

Why do you start European servers at 4pm game clock time and not earlier?
    I would like to start on Europe but it is 3am in Sydney and I miss the whole of the first day.

Comment

Good to see new Eu servers maybe RO ppls there

Comment

Stop spam new servers! Merge some olders!!!
        Kabam S 59

Comment

poor little boy...

Comment

Thank you, I feel like a poor little boy too.
            Wish the Oceanic servers were set for Sydney time and not Indonesian.

Comment

Originally posted by davidholden View Post
              Why do you start European servers at 4pm game clock time and not earlier?
              I would like to start on Europe but it is 3am in Sydney and I miss the whole of the first day.
              I am in queensland and play a us west server and find the timeing isn't too bad, for us in aus
              Nicki81

Mage's Rock

Comment

i love mages !i think gonna start one....hahaha knights have advantage in cata mages in bg and many other archer wb .. only wb with deep freeze a little good for archers

Comment

I hope new oceanic servers will be release it fits where im leaving since it follows Indonesian timing and im in Singapore.The US East , West , Europe are all far off.I wanna be able to enter Guild Battles and other events where I am awake
                  Last edited by TheCorruptedMind; 11-19-2014, 04:27 AM.

Comment

***... how many times do u need to skip oceanic b4 u release a server on it

Comment

when is S557 starting is says 11 est past that now

Comment

yea i was waiting for it

Comment

Working...
                        X