Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/27 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raven0077 View Post
    first...im not gonna stop playing a toon i've spent 2yrs building just because the tards can't program anything to save their lives. secondly, my email and nickname has been used there, and the accounts basically frozen to where i can't get at my alts. the first reason should be more than sufficient enough that a paying customer shouldn't be told to "start over"

Comment

• 53rd "network connection was lost"

Comment

• 54th "network connection was lost"

Comment

• 55th "network connection was lost"...they need a time stamp with these posts. just so you can see how frequent these are

edit: nevermind...i guess they are time stamped lol

Comment

• 56th "network connection was lost"

Comment

• 57th "network connection was lost"

Comment

• 58th "network connection was lost"

Comment

• im on server 32 that was merged with 43 and 3. where is the emergency MT to fix this?? where are the mods??

Comment

• 59th "network connection was lost"

Comment

• 60th "network connection was lost"

Comment

• 61th "network connection was lost"

Comment

• Originally posted by Thenybuffs View Post
                          Are you sure nobody was 211k br? Why not just say "everybody was at or between 200-202k br"? Better yet, post the toon names, the server you are on and let's see if any of them are VIP players too. Hurry up, make up your fake list and get back with us LOL! You know you could say just about anything in the forums to make yourself seem relevant or smart. Sorry you really don't sound like someone who has 2 diplomas (at least in anything important or noteworthy) or makes a "decent salary". What is a "decent salary" in your opinion? Do tell. The more you say the more "noob" you sound. Keep the laughs coming. I'm enjoying them.
                          Thenybuffs, don't you see that noone cares about YOU? You are screwing all the players that dont want to pay for the game and even most of the cashers are ignoring you.
                          I bet most of those "Parasites" you are talking about have much more fun with this game than you will ever have. They dont stupidly click always the same button like you do. They really think about what they do.
                          If that works and they win, its a much greater success than it will ever be for you. YEAH BABY!!! you have the money to spend 80k Balens a month but not everyone is stupid enough to do that on a game like this. Wartune will be down in the next 3 years and what did you spend your money for? Not a new car; not a house; RIGHT its a stupid game that just went offline...And R2 dont care about you who will sit in a corner, crying for mommy and jumping of a roof cause you just realized something. You could buy a new car with that money and you wasted it for nothing. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN AS LONG AS YOU CAN!!! I will totally laugh at you when this game goes down.

btw. One of my guildies is a big spender too, 353k BR and he helps EVERYONE who needs help, everyday. because he can and its funny for him.

Greets
                          VIP, light casher (20€ a year), no.3 guild, friendly and funny friends in this game, and someone with fun and STRATEGY^^ oh and i have a reallife
                          Last edited by Killersbaby; 11-27-2014, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• imagine my surprise...i go to make a sandwich and come back ...62nd "network connection was lost"

Comment

• 63rd "network connection was lost"

Comment

• 64th "network connection was lost" ...is ANYONE looking into this??

Comment

Working...
                                X