Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/27 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pezzoluca View Post
    Morning all,
    after 1 year i m reading all post made from "game master" & i find frustrating that we pay & we play in a game that don t take care about ours complaints,
    we re costumers & not simple players,when i go to the market i pay for stuff & if aren't goods or some items doesn t works market owner will change fast or give you back your money,so why here in this Cupcakes game we e just **** as monkeys ? why we don't are traited as costumers & not as apes ?????
    THINKING ABOUT PPLS THINKING ABOUT.

MAKE A STRIKE NO MORE MONEY ON R2 FOR SOME TIME THAN THINGS WILL CHANGE

"MONEY DOES WAR"
    "C'EST L'ARGENT QUI FAIT LA GUERRE"
    "SONO I SOLDI CHE FANNO LA GUERRA"
    you are good . lets campaign for not to spend money. the amount of money each one spending at least for vips also its too much they r thinking money grow on treees and saying purchase everything and play bull ****.

Comment

so the fight for SC event ended?!
      or should i remind u guys that 57 days passed since last event?

Comment

Originally posted by RO_RAV View Post
        so the fight for SC event ended?!
        or should i remind u guys that 57 days passed since last event?
        no sc event is coming guyz forget it next they r going to introduce use balens to use 10k sc just thinking to leave the game.

Comment

Originally posted by blueberry6987 View Post
          ha wartune your starting to look more and more desperate as time goes on
          they exploit the last remains of players only, thy feel the end is close so probably thats what they drive too

Comment

how much longer do you think wartunes will last as a game?..its not the only game out there which has a cash base,do they compete with other games to keep players?..
            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
              how much longer do you think wartunes will last as a game?..its not the only game out there which has a cash base,do they compete with other games to keep players?..
              well i am not a market reviewer, but, i look on my server and weekly i erase from friends list 3-5 players, at atoll max 4 party's at rush our, so if i may say 1 year? maibe less, coze asians tax them real hard for updates, patches and monthly fees.

they have many problems with this game, support, the cash fees, the game play ( lag, bugs, etc) and theyr interest is bassed only on how to squeez cash from it, and this last problem will bring the end of this game, i sad it many times i love the game, as almoast 90% of the players that are still active, but love wanish when u crush another!

and yea if u wana win! u forget about the fun of playing it!
              Last edited by RO_RAV; 11-27-2014, 03:50 AM. Reason: english is a thorn

Comment

Originally posted by R224048838 View Post
                no sc event is coming guyz forget it next they r going to introduce use balens to use 10k sc just thinking to leave the game.
                LOL. Finally thousand monkey become happy what can spend balens. gratz

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                  A guy from my server had 22 spins, yeah he spent 22k balens and not even get the wings, only sepulcrum x15, mahra and exp chests, so yeah this is wheel of ****!
                  He is not stupid, who asks, but he who pays.

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                    come on stop messing around and give us back Underground Palace 1 month without it and 4829304890 big spender events golden road, wheel of prosperity r2 is just ignoring the small cashers and free players how is this fair
                    Let's be honest here, who cares about free players? You free players cry, whine and complain more than anybody else. If you fell off the face of the R2 planet, nobody would miss you or care that you were there. Why would they? You are the type of person that when someone takes you out to a nice restaurant and pays for the entire meal, you'll complain about how your steak isn't cooked right. Get a job! LOL!

Comment

Much as i hate to say it, R2 has no loyalty to remaining customers. It is why I have been slowly weening myself off the game and playing elsewhere. I have seen all the complaints, from SC events, whip events, people complaining they have to many scs and whips and gems all banked up and no space and nothing to spend them on. People complaining VIP special rewards are rubbish, complaining about cashers, moaning there is not enough active players in their servers to get teams for MPs and such, complaining about every little thing. yet they continue to open up server after server after server , which shows they are not interested in the older servers as people are all built up, they want fresh meat to pay to build. Now, to everyone that complains. This is the way it works so, either accept it, leave the game, or make a non cash stand and fall behind but still enjoy the game. That is your 3 options. Accept it, choose one and dont bother complaining on the forums because no one from R2 will reply to you, as they dont care for your issues.

Comment

pls reconsider to get back underground palace its awesome than this wheel of prosperity..ty..and less the lag..yesterday and today i have more big lag pls resolve it

Comment

looks like we will get few more items in wheel i think it might be hundreds of new items 3-4 hours to do that must be thousends of new items they say also it could be longer milions of new items great news

Comment

Originally posted by RO_RAV View Post
                            well i am not a market reviewer, but, i look on my server and weekly i erase from friends list 3-5 players, at atoll max 4 party's at rush our, so if i may say 1 year? maibe less, coze asians tax them real hard for updates, patches and monthly fees.

they have many problems with this game, support, the cash fees, the game play ( lag, bugs, etc) and theyr interest is bassed only on how to squeez cash from it, and this last problem will bring the end of this game, i sad it many times i love the game, as almoast 90% of the players that are still active, but love wanish when u crush another!

and yea if u wana win! u forget about the fun of playing it!
                            Well Said! That's the best explanation I've heard from someone that identifies their real motive and/or goal. It's not about happy customers, return/repeat customers etc is it? It's as if they Opened up a restaurant with the worlds best buffet. It has the worlds finest foods! So folks come from all over to eat there and it's just GREAT! But eventually the food starts to run out, the food gets cold, people start to leave and all R2 does is take all the left overs, mix's them up maybe add a few spices. Re heat them in the microwave put them back out on the buffet then Wash, rinse and repeat till all the food is gone. The customers all have to leave and eat elsewhere and the restaurant finally closes its doors. What a shame! They don't see the big picture do they? How you can make your people happy, get new customers and keep the cash flow coming. They view it as doomed business from the start don't they? Sort of like a fly trap! Once it's usefulness is exhausted, you throw it away and get a new one. Opened my eyes up for sure! I'm business minded and that makes no rational sense to me so that thought never crossed my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenybuffs View Post
                              Let's be honest here, who cares about free players? You free players cry, whine and complain more than anybody else. If you fell off the face of the R2 planet, nobody would miss you or care that you were there. Why would they? You are the type of person that when someone takes you out to a nice restaurant and pays for the entire meal, you'll complain about how your steak isn't cooked right. Get a job! LOL!
                              There cry all cashers. lol and if cashers (idiot player those can,t become strong free) quit, who care about them, maybe R2, but who care about R2?

Comment

bugtuneeee
                                Last edited by kilax24; 11-27-2014, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X