X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boggieswag
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Lol a glitch is not a hack, a glitch is abusing a flaw in program, so yes, glitch applies

and jus FYI I logged off no astral changes at 316k, so if I had cheated and used WC I would have hit 350k, but I respect my fellow gamers and won't cheat them
    And using WC is not abusing a flaw, as WC is offered in the game to be USED in the game... so your argument, which is solely based on emotions, fails again. It is very obvious, you are mad that you did not air on the side of caution and use WC... but what I don't get is why put yourself on a pedestal (alleged honest player, alleged non cheater who is allegedly respectful)... because you put your faith in a known flawed system... aka the lynch mob mentality.

Just admit you are mad because the system failed. You are no better than any other player - you choose to not air on the side of caution, they choose too... step down from the pedestal... but if you choose to stay there at least direct your anger where it belongs...

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by TWall View Post
    The post you cited was posted by a player. Looking at it now, it looks like it was edited at some point by someone whose profile says they are a mage of multitude. It doesn't even say mod.
    At that time they (Greenfireflygirl) was a mod. So that post had and still has value and said player/mod had every authority to say that.

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by TWall View Post
    The post you cited was posted by a player. Looking at it now, it looks like it was edited at some point by someone whose profile says they are a mage of multitude. It doesn't even say mod.
    That post was from R2_Helen, she post most the updates and therefore is recognized as a mod, ok doesn't say moderator on her profile but I think we all know better.

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Rules
    1. Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.
    2. Rewards will be sent during the November 27th maintenance; each reward can only be redeemed once.
    3. Wartune’s official operation team reserves the right of final explanation for this event.
    4. For any questions about the event please refer to our in-game event explanation or customer service.

Leave a comment:

• NewLifeCom
    replied
    r u Cupcake kidding me =)) why i dont see myself in the list (S414 - 300k+ br) and i have a screenshot

NVM =)) i found myself.. but cuz of megrges im at S393 srv
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-28-2014, 03:05 PM. Reason: don't swear...

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
    Except no glitch was used. We get that you didnt make a certain tier, but dont hate on other players for something that is not their fault.
    Lol a glitch is not a hack, a glitch is abusing a flaw in program, so yes, glitch applies

and jus FYI I logged off no astral changes at 316k, so if I had cheated and used WC I would have hit 350k, but I respect my fellow gamers and won't cheat them
    Last edited by PunkPetal; 11-28-2014, 02:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R272123321
    replied
    Its fine, honest players will jus report the glitchers, then problem solved
    Except no glitch was used. We get that you didnt make a certain tier, but dont hate on other players for something that is not their fault.
    Last edited by R272123321; 11-28-2014, 02:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TWall
    replied
    Can the mods make up their mind? Whenever someone complains about a mod not being helpful, they get told they are just players too and they understand the players' frustration and they have no say over anything? Now, players are supposed to know which posts mods edited and when they edited them and they're supposed to come back and check them in case the mods messed up their first edit?

People are now citing player posts as rules, and are going on crusades against players who didn't follow or perhaps even know these so-called rules. I don't know about you, but I look for my rules to be posted by someone with actual authority. Not by random players or by mages of multitude, whatever that means. What ever happened to rules being posted in an official looking post by someone with actual authority?

None of this really matters anyway. As the devs will do whatever they will do, and no tickets or forum whining will change any of it.
    Last edited by TWall; 11-28-2014, 02:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boggieswag
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1158987

The rules as we understood them before and after the event have said:

No WC, No pots, No scrolls will be included in the BR taking for HoF.

I have linked a post last edited on November 5th by a moderator, answering the players questions regarding the rules of HoF.
    And this again, is R2-7 Roads, Game Masters or whomever, responsibility to put in filters or a script to gage this - not the players. Period.

Let's face it the system is flawed... and those who aired on the side of caution from being screwed by R2 should not be penalized because the company didn't air on the side of caution at the backlash for a very 'up in the air' event, misleading folks along the way... direct the Distrust or Disgust where it belongs..

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1158987

The rules as we understood them before and after the event have said:

No WC, No pots, No scrolls will be included in the BR taking for HoF.

I have linked a post last edited on November 5th by a moderator, answering the players questions regarding the rules of HoF.

Leave a comment:

• TWall
    replied
    no wonder players can't get responses to their tickets with valid ingame issues. keyboard crusaders who can't even find backup for their assertions are flooding them with tickets reporting others for doing non-prohibited things the keyboard crusaders don't like.

Leave a comment:

• boggieswag
    replied
    lol glitchers? WC is a glitch? Last time I checked its in the game, along with gems, pots, gear, mounts, etc... a Glitch it is not. AGAIN, the filters are the DEVS responsibility IF THEY CHOOSE..... you walk a very fine line with the word 'honest' .... again... you have a lynch mob mentality... cause if you cant get at the people who are truly responsible for the confusion and error, you rather go at those who are players....very lynch mobbish... *passes the Koolaid, and I promise its not laced as I cant drink*

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    [QUOTE=TWall;1188222]
    I think its stupid to think WC counts, hardly a cata run

I already said its in that thread, go browse, your laziness not my business if you're unwilling to accept the edited player list[/QUOTE

You're the lazy one, not me. You're getting your panties in a bunch over something and making claims about what the devs said, when you can't even point to a post where the devs actually said it. Very lazy. And you conveniently ignored the part of my post where I pointed out that the post you're citing contained obviously incorrect information, such as blessing wheel not counting. So you want players to rely on an obviously flawed post. Or maybe you did, and now you're just ****** that you made a mistake doing so.
    You can't read a post, was edited when information was updated.

Leave a comment:

• TWall
    replied
    I think its stupid to think WC counts, hardly a cata run

I already said its in that thread, go browse, your laziness not my business if you're unwilling to accept the edited player list
    You're the lazy one, not me. You're getting your panties in a bunch over something and making claims about what the devs said, when you can't even point to a post where the devs actually said it. Very lazy. And you conveniently ignored the part of my post where I pointed out that the post you're citing contained obviously incorrect information, such as blessing wheel not counting. So you want players to rely on an obviously flawed post. Or maybe you did, and now you're just upset that you made a mistake doing so.

Leave a comment:

• R22427
    replied
    is not fair i miss the 1th place on my server only because i cant blessing on 05.20 server time

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X