Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hall of Fame III Winner List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarkMeph
    replied
    Congrats to the winners. I just need another 97k br to get the lowest rank rewards.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• EnglandPiper
    replied
    My name is PiedPiper
    On my server which is 419 but registered as 400 I have not been put on the list for Balenors.
    Fireman from 400 as been put on the list, I have been balenors for Months and also on all other Titels
    Sould would appreciate someone looking this up

Leave a comment:

• Val-K
    replied
    Originally posted by icesz View Post
    i reseted my sylph to max endurance, turned all my crit gems to defs, turned my lvl 10 goddess and determ to matk and charm and equiped only red astrals.
    That ++

+20K BR is an increase that you can easily obtained without any effort if you have a level 80 sylph, are using 4 purcentage yellow astral at level 9 or 10 and if your normal set up include crit and block gem.
    It is a well known fact by now

reset your sylph to max endurance : +4K BR
    engulf your 4 yellow sylphs into sacred pisces (or gemini), Matk (or Patk), HP and charm : +10K BR
    Assuming you already have 8 HP gems:
    transform your block gems into mdef (or pdef) : +431 BR per level 10 block
    transform your crit gem into mdef (or pdef) : +97 BR per level 10 crit gem ... less efficient as i am an archer but still worth it if you are closed to the line.

Almost effortless and painless for nearly +20K BR depending your initial setup

So maybe some branding other as cheaters should think again and revise their calculations specially for a 20K difference with "normal setting"

Anyway ... this thread is the carbon copy of the one from the last year ... sigh

Mod are right ... it's the responsability of the players to check forum for the rules
    Mod are wrong ... it's not up the the players to go and scan 70+ pages in the thread to see if / where mod have modified a player post to include info on the rules

All this mess would have been easily avoided with a one simple and precise post from a GM (or a mod) singled out and well in evidence and ... precise.
    All this mess could have been avoided with proper filter LOL

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
    Lol.. First, people complain this event is banana, requirement too high blah blah... And now.. People complain because.. more people are 'supposedly' able to get reward they 'supposedly' shouldn't be getting? Guys, you gotta chose your side, you're either against R2, or against players. Being against both is just madness :/
    (On a side note, I suppose they complain about the whole pot/scroll/wc/etc...thing cuz they can't complain (yet) about R2 not giving rewards for HoF, and they have nothing to complain about atm XD)
    people already chosen side, the side of normal people who want to play a normal to some extend game, provided by somewhat normal company

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by chereth View Post
    HOLY COW! why don't people understand that 20K br change over night is "simply" done with changing out gems, astrals and sylph stats! AND again! POTS aren't counted and WC does not count. only blessing wheel.
    Yes it takes a lot of time and probably balens to have a reserve of astrals and gems, but that is not cheating. It is simply researching how br is counted. ie: goddess blessing, determination and illusion are really helpful in battle, but do not add any BR. so for BR event, swap them out for ones that have BR attached to them like HP. Same with gems HP gems have higher BR rating than say crit, but if you have a crit build, then you want crit gems to fight, and hp gems for br event. TIME is the key, take the time to research how br is calculated (google is your friend) and you will do better in battle AND in BR events.
    find a place where a g m sayed war call dosen work?

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    Lol.. First, people complain this event is banana, requirement too high blah blah... And now.. People complain because.. more people are 'supposedly' able to get reward they 'supposedly' shouldn't be getting? Guys, you gotta chose your side, you're either against R2, or against players. Being against both is just madness :/
    (On a side note, I suppose they complain about the whole pot/scroll/wc/etc...thing cuz they can't complain (yet) about R2 not giving rewards for HoF, and they have nothing to complain about atm XD)

Leave a comment:

• BawlsofSteel
    replied
    HOLY COW! why don't people understand that 20K br change over night is "simply" done with changing out gems, astrals and sylph stats! AND again! POTS aren't counted and WC does not count. only blessing wheel.
    Yes it takes a lot of time and probably balens to have a reserve of astrals and gems, but that is not cheating. It is simply researching how br is counted. ie: goddess blessing, determination and illusion are really helpful in battle, but do not add any BR. so for BR event, swap them out for ones that have BR attached to them like HP. Same with gems HP gems have higher BR rating than say crit, but if you have a crit build, then you want crit gems to fight, and hp gems for br event. TIME is the key, take the time to research how br is calculated (google is your friend) and you will do better in battle AND in BR events.
    I looked at his gems and all his stats numbnuts ok he used pots scrolls warriors call along with 2 of his buddies while in a dungeon to jump 30k br

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    20k fine, explain over 50k?

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    sucks i can't see my name because i play on Miniclip server

Leave a comment:

• chereth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
    there is clearly a problem here as many players on those lists are clearly potted. I can tell with players I know from my servers and they are clearly potted to be on some of these lists. I also can tell that some players in the weekly rankings we see all the time are clearly way higher all of the sudden. Once again, R2 dropped the ball....but hey, nothing new here. They suck,
    Pots dont slip through but Warriors Call while in a dungeon does.

Leave a comment:

• R27009361
    replied
    This event is total failed, R2 made rules for not using pots and scrolls, yet someone cheating got nominated and qualified for the prize. Rules is made and meant to be break. Good job R2, keep it up on upsetting majority players.

Leave a comment:

• BawlsofSteel
    replied
    as usual your list is incorrect Yupok from s92 does not have 405k br it is 376k br he used pots, scrolls etc... which wasn't allowed
    Click image for larger version

Name:	yupok br.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	613.2 KB
ID:	1704105

Leave a comment:

• Ulanov
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    Saw some of top players in Sacred Fire (i`m not gonna say names because i dont wanna do devs job and because i`m glad that they cheated and devs are so stupid that they couldnt tell or just favouring some players) and said that they`ve used WC to pass 400k or 450k, too bad i havent used it either because knowing R2, they are just too lazy to take any action against any of us if a rule is broken so they just leave it as it is. Cheats and lies seems to be the perfect example on this company, but thats not players fault for using WC, they saw a chance and they took advantage of it.. the fault belongs to those useless, brainless, lameasses devs and gms who dont give a cupcake about the rules even if those are made by them. So from now on, happy cheating my friends.
    You think it was laziness? Well, maybe, but I highly doubt it. You know, top players are (generally) also top cashers. IMO, (ehmmm is it mine only?) R2 simply won't do ANYTHING that could interfere with a constant and smooth cash flow. It's just that simple. That also means that nobody, cashers or f2p people, will ever be banned or even yelled at for cheating.
    Don't know if it happened on your server too, but short after the Wilds Shop was introduced in the game, people realised that it could be cheated and they got several items of the same type in one go. As soon as a mentor (poor thing...) showed up, we told him and asked to report those people to the gm's (some of us had even taken screenshots with the names). All he did was "politely scold them" in world chat like little kids at school. Would have been fun if it hadn't been pathetic..."Nobody use this cheat!". Wow, that was memorable. He didn't even reply when we remarked that those dishonest players should have been banned. Truth is, all that matters to them is money. They don't give a damn about players. For how long have we been complaining about the HUGE lag that has been ruining our game experience so badly? Did they even care? No. Long time ago, when the Sylphs first appeared on my server, they caused very bad lag, especially in ToK. So I filed a ticket, kindly asking them to try and solve the problem. Guess what they answered? (and look, I do know that the mere fact that they bothered to answer is...well...unusual, let's just put it this way). They told me to UNEQUIP my sylph to reduce the lag. Oh, and to clear the cache, of course... At first I thought it was a joke, then I realised it wasn't. R2 and Proficient City are a big joke, my friend. BIG.

Leave a comment:

• jade1234
    replied
    GM we want SC event please and gem event T_T for Christmas season pleaseeeeee

Leave a comment:

Working...
X