Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hall of Fame III Winner List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TWall View Post
    Why assume? Why not go by what's actually stated?

You really want to argue semantics? It doesn't say any buffs. It says buffs using items. Warriors call isn't an item. The post lists specific things that don't work, like potions and scrolls. If they'd wanted warriors call not to work, they would have listed it as well and they would have made it not work. The fact that warriors call worked in HoF II and now worked again, while pots and scrolls didn't work, would back that up.
    LoL I like your thinking, you know the type of person that argues black is white yea?

well heres sthg for you to think about, define the meaning of item?

No, ok well I will show you then,

Item:

noun
    an individual article or unit, especially one that is part of a list, collection, or set.

So in conclusion Warriors Call, is an item that we buy with balens, and use as a stats buff, please tell me im wrong.

Comment

• Im just sad a bot player won our server top ranks

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
        So in conclusion Warriors Call, is an item that we buy with balens, and use as a stats buff, please tell me im wrong.
        You are wrong. Ingame, items are in players' inventory. Warriors call isn't. Its a skill players use that doesn't take up inventory space like items do.

If you're going to call someone a cheater or a glitch abuser, you should have clear official rules to point to, not vague assumptions (where it is easy to assume something different, especially given how past versions of this event operated) or comments by random players that are buried in the middle of a thread that somehow magically become authoritative rules because they've been edited by mods, who usually bend over backwards telling us they have no authority.

So we have (1) devs who put out an event with vague or incomplete rules, (2) mods (who are just volunteer players) who gave players information that turned out to be incorrect and (3) players who did something that worked the last time we had this event and who didn't read anything explicit by the devs saying that it won't work again, and people are up in arms against the third group, when it seems like the fault pretty clearly lies with the first two groups.
        Last edited by TWall; 11-28-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TWall View Post
          You are wrong. Ingame, items are in players' inventory. Warriors call isn't. Its a skill players use that doesn't take up inventory space like items do.

If you're going to call someone a cheater or a glitch abuser, you should have clear official rules to point to, not vague assumptions (where it is easy to assume something different, especially given how past versions of this event operated) or comments by random players that are buried in the middle of a thread that somehow magically become authoritative rules because they've been edited by mods, who usually bend over backwards telling us they have no authority.

So we have (1) devs who put out an event with vague or incomplete rules (2) mods (who are just volunteer players) who gave players information that turned out to be incorrect and (3) players who did something that worked the last time we had this event and who didn't read anything explicit by the devs saying that it won't work again, and people are up in arms against the third group, when it seems like the fault pretty clearly lies with the first two groups.
          One Word. AMEN.

Comment

• Originally posted by bornleader View Post
            250k+ br list is a bit small, dont you think?

And my name is missing from it.. Please check
            you are on the list s043

Comment

• wc count or not pot scroll count or not,, i am still get 400k BR reward, so no problem for me

Comment

• No br rewards and name on list for hall of fame rewards

I have over 250k br for over a week before the Hall of fame was over and i got no compensation from R2 for delay rewards, i haven't seen my name on list made a ticket and send about my issue even send a snapshot of battle rating before the event was over and they haven't anything ..i got the battle rating fair and square. I've playing for over
                almost 2 yrs please fix this issue i very disappointed is this game service of fair play, i spend money and this how i been repay( please help me g.m or supporter

Comment

• Originally posted by R25009379 View Post
                  I have over 250k br for over a week before the Hall of fame was over and i got no compensation from R2 for delay rewards, i haven't seen my name on list made a ticket and send about my issue even send a snapshot of battle rating before the event was over and they haven't anything ..i got the battle rating fair and square. I've playing for over
                  almost 2 yrs please fix this issue i very disappointed is this game service of fair play, i spend money and this how i been repay( please help me g.m or supporter
                  What is your characters name?

Comment

• My region I think is not even detected even my server, that's why I ready this post. I was at Job that time when maintenance came and unable to log-in my character and do the Blessing Wheel at the time of maintenance until I played 4 Hrs after maintenance.

I have a screenshot of my clean 257K BR rating before maintenance no buffs and 260K BR while at dungeon. While without Blessing Wheel I can have 142K BR at most. I also noticed that few of us who reached certain BR in the same server S57 did not geton the list.

Please check this out. Same problem happened on the first HOF where my region was not detected and I was not given rewards while Im at 62K BR before. Good thing I filed a ticket and I got the rewards.

Here's the screenshot :

At the City : "Sorry already filed a ticket" ticket#226023
                    Last edited by WaRzOn3; 11-29-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      Still working on them. Will manage to make all the lists done by tomorrow.
                      I cant see S186 here. I am 300k+ and my name is not on the list. Same for Chace (300k+) naylor,( 250k) and katnis (250k.)

darn it... moved to 134 server.. saw all 4 of us. cheers
                      Last edited by brochador; 11-28-2014, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• why is it that some people were allowed to use boosts for power and some weren't .... looking at the lists and I can name dozens just off by hand that were boosted ...... and I have screen shots as proof ...... make it fair for everyone or don't have these things at all

Comment

• Originally posted by R25359017 View Post
                          why is it that some people were allowed to use boosts for power and some weren't .... looking at the lists and I can name dozens just off by hand that were boosted ...... and I have screen shots as proof ...... make it fair for everyone or don't have these things at all
                          You are seeing people who used Warriors Call, it wasn't listed as a no-no, so people used it
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• when reward will be sent?

Comment

• So warriors call is not buff now? And should be counted?

Warrior's Call
                              A powerful BUFF that lasts 30 minutes. Can only be used in dungeons and the Crypt.

HOF Rules
                              Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.

Can someone explain the difference between the buff in stated in WC and HOF?

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                                Methinks time to dump a game full o cheats and a dev team that dun care
                                You and Sunshine are so incredibly accurate that its amazing
                                Archer hoarder

Comment

Working...
                                X