Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hall of Fame III Winner List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Clearly this game is your only purpose in life. You should just stop talking.
    his right.... and that person had the whole day to bless up from the day before for if u log out with blees/buffes u still have it on until u log back in. so it where his own foult that he diden get reward if it where only bless that would have given it to him

Comment

• Clearly this game is your only purpose in life. You should just stop talking.

clearly this game is not your only purpose in life so u shouldnt be bothered by it. You should just stop talking.

Using ur own words and logic and throws it back at u

Comment

• where the hell is sc event?

Comment

• I kinda agree, it is unfair, but in saying that they guys are also correct, you had plenty warning and could set the alarm as previously stated, so the blame in this case does land squarely on your shoulders.

its unfair in the respect that some players in certain time zones with work and rl issues cant make it on to bless, they should add a filter to add the bless to their total, based on the day before max br (when blessed) but thats just me thinking out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by R252238497 View Post
            where the hell is sc event?
            LoL seriously you cant find a thread to ask in, so you spam this one, charming.

The sc event hasnt happened in near 2 months, and while the HoF event was running there was no chance of them adding it.
            maybe next month, idk
            Last edited by R27391871; 11-29-2014, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• 545k!?!??!?!? rly!?!?!?!? :|

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                I kinda agree, it is unfair, but in saying that they guys are also correct, you had plenty warning and could set the alarm as previously stated, so the blame in this case does land squarely on your shoulders.

its unfair in the respect that some players in certain time zones with work and rl issues cant make it on to bless, they should add a filter to add the bless to their total, based on the day before max br (when blessed) but thats just me thinking out loud.
                u know that if u dont log on ur br is still the same was last u logged out so i had 24hours to bless so there no unfariness here

Comment

• I have looked through this thread several times and still cant find the list for Kabam servers. Is it here and I am missing it, or did they just not post it the next day like promised?

Comment

• Originally posted by chereth View Post
                    I have looked through this thread several times and still cant find the list for Kabam servers. Is it here and I am missing it, or did they just not post it the next day like promised?
                    It's in the Kabam section, right here.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• thank you very much

Comment

• O yes we believe everything the moderators say

Maybe if they where more informed themselves and know what was going on would be different.

Get over yourself PunkPetal are u butt hurt because u did not get an award so want take it out on other players smart enough to pot buff there is knowwhere stating u are not aloud to buff just that they not work.
                        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
                          Clearly this game is your only purpose in life. You should just stop talking.

clearly this game is not your only purpose in life so u shouldnt be bothered by it. You should just stop talking.

Using ur own words and logic and throws it back at u
                          Not really. I got into the bracket I targeted. Events like this should be convenient for everyone. Your "reverse logic" completely fails. Do you even think before you hit reply?

Comment

• i want cloth apollo and warlord medallion
                            ᔕauron

Comment

• there is clearly a problem here as many players on those lists are clearly potted. I can tell with players I know from my servers and they are clearly potted to be on some of these lists. I also can tell that some players in the weekly rankings we see all the time are clearly way higher all of the sudden. Once again, R2 dropped the ball....but hey, nothing new here. They suck,

Comment

• I had my br with no pots like you might say the legal way and im not on list don't know what's wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X