Hall of Fame III Winner List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
    there is clearly a problem here as many players on those lists are clearly potted. I can tell with players I know from my servers and they are clearly potted to be on some of these lists. I also can tell that some players in the weekly rankings we see all the time are clearly way higher all of the sudden. Once again, R2 dropped the ball....but hey, nothing new here. They suck,
    they took the br from the CS ranking list and pots+scroll doesnt count on that list
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icesz View Post
      they took the br from the CS ranking list and pots+scroll doesnt count on that list
      If you mean by CS = CW then i should be in 300 bracket so your deffinatly wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by iaLgan View Post
        If you mean by CS = CW then i should be in 300 bracket so your deffinatly wrong
        cross server list dont count pots n scrolls
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

Comment

• Oh sorry ocesz i didn't understand still im way off from cs rankings maybe that's why i didn't knew what cs meant

Comment

• btw pot n scroll doesnt add on ur guild member list either

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
              O yes we believe everything the moderators say

Maybe if they where more informed themselves and know what was going on would be different.

Get over yourself PunkPetal are u butt hurt because u did not get an award so want take it out on other players smart enough to pot buff there is knowwhere stating u are not aloud to buff just that they not work.
              Learn to read, as stated I got the reward I earned, not something I cheated. Pretty sure Lance Armstrong isn't hanging his Tour de France trophy over his mantle any longer. ^^
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

there is clearly a problem here as many players on those lists are clearly potted. I can tell with players I know from my servers and they are clearly potted to be on some of these lists. I also can tell that some players in the weekly rankings we see all the time are clearly way higher all of the sudden. Once again, R2 dropped the ball....but hey, nothing new here. They suck,
                I know a lot of people that changed out astrals gems and sylph skills (me included) I added 20K br by doing that. All legal and anyone with a basic understanding of the game and the desire to WIN can do. Just because someone br went up, does not make them a cheater.

Comment

• Originally posted by icesz View Post
                  I'm only stating a fact. There are people in this list who are 20k higher than their normal BR which means their were either potted like crazy or in dungeons/cata, etc...with warrior call on when the list was made. I can give you at least 15 names on that list that have their BR way higher than what it should be. I don't argue, I'm bringing facts...R2 completely fv **** that one up once again.

Comment

I'm only stating a fact. There are people in this list who are 20k higher than their normal BR which means their were either potted like crazy or in dungeons/cata, etc...with warrior call on when the list was made. I can give you at least 15 names on that list that have their BR way higher than what it should be. I don't argue, I'm bringing facts...R2 completely fv **** that one up once again.
                    i reseted my sylph to max endurance, turned all my crit gems to defs, turned my lvl 10 goddess and determ to matk and charm and equiped only red astrals.

and once again POT and SCROLLS Dont COUNT.....
                    Last edited by icesz; 11-29-2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• herc users should have converted there gems to matk and patk .. archer with herc gets more BR boost from running patk, matk, pdef, hp then one with patk, pdef, mdef, hp
                      Cyanide
                      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                      Guild: Sicario

Comment

• GM we want SC event please and gem event T_T for Christmas season pleaseeeeee
                        theres something i must protect in my lifeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                          Saw some of top players in Sacred Fire (i`m not gonna say names because i dont wanna do devs job and because i`m glad that they cheated and devs are so stupid that they couldnt tell or just favouring some players) and said that they`ve used WC to pass 400k or 450k, too bad i havent used it either because knowing R2, they are just too lazy to take any action against any of us if a rule is broken so they just leave it as it is. Cheats and lies seems to be the perfect example on this company, but thats not players fault for using WC, they saw a chance and they took advantage of it.. the fault belongs to those useless, brainless, lameasses devs and gms who dont give a cupcake about the rules even if those are made by them. So from now on, happy cheating my friends.
                          You think it was laziness? Well, maybe, but I highly doubt it. You know, top players are (generally) also top cashers. IMO, (ehmmm is it mine only?) R2 simply won't do ANYTHING that could interfere with a constant and smooth cash flow. It's just that simple. That also means that nobody, cashers or f2p people, will ever be banned or even yelled at for cheating.
                          Don't know if it happened on your server too, but short after the Wilds Shop was introduced in the game, people realised that it could be cheated and they got several items of the same type in one go. As soon as a mentor (poor thing...) showed up, we told him and asked to report those people to the gm's (some of us had even taken screenshots with the names). All he did was "politely scold them" in world chat like little kids at school. Would have been fun if it hadn't been pathetic..."Nobody use this cheat!". Wow, that was memorable. He didn't even reply when we remarked that those dishonest players should have been banned. Truth is, all that matters to them is money. They don't give a damn about players. For how long have we been complaining about the HUGE lag that has been ruining our game experience so badly? Did they even care? No. Long time ago, when the Sylphs first appeared on my server, they caused very bad lag, especially in ToK. So I filed a ticket, kindly asking them to try and solve the problem. Guess what they answered? (and look, I do know that the mere fact that they bothered to answer is...well...unusual, let's just put it this way). They told me to UNEQUIP my sylph to reduce the lag. Oh, and to clear the cache, of course... At first I thought it was a joke, then I realised it wasn't. R2 and Proficient City are a big joke, my friend. BIG.

Comment

• as usual your list is incorrect Yupok from s92 does not have 405k br it is 376k br he used pots, scrolls etc... which wasn't allowed
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	yupok br.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	613.2 KB
ID:	1704105
                            Game name - Percival
                            S98
                            Knight
                            Guild - Highlander
                            BR - 3 mill +

Comment

• This event is total failed, R2 made rules for not using pots and scrolls, yet someone cheating got nominated and qualified for the prize. Rules is made and meant to be break. Good job R2, keep it up on upsetting majority players.

Comment

Pots dont slip through but Warriors Call while in a dungeon does.

Comment

Working...
                                X