No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame III Winner List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY COW! why don't people understand that 20K br change over night is "simply" done with changing out gems, astrals and sylph stats! AND again! POTS aren't counted and WC does not count. only blessing wheel.
    Yes it takes a lot of time and probably balens to have a reserve of astrals and gems, but that is not cheating. It is simply researching how br is counted. ie: goddess blessing, determination and illusion are really helpful in battle, but do not add any BR. so for BR event, swap them out for ones that have BR attached to them like HP. Same with gems HP gems have higher BR rating than say crit, but if you have a crit build, then you want crit gems to fight, and hp gems for br event. TIME is the key, take the time to research how br is calculated (google is your friend) and you will do better in battle AND in BR events.

Comment

• sucks i can't see my name because i play on Miniclip server
      IGN: Kittylation
      Server: Miniclip
      Br: Never Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by chereth View Post
        HOLY COW! why don't people understand that 20K br change over night is "simply" done with changing out gems, astrals and sylph stats! AND again! POTS aren't counted and WC does not count. only blessing wheel.
        Yes it takes a lot of time and probably balens to have a reserve of astrals and gems, but that is not cheating. It is simply researching how br is counted. ie: goddess blessing, determination and illusion are really helpful in battle, but do not add any BR. so for BR event, swap them out for ones that have BR attached to them like HP. Same with gems HP gems have higher BR rating than say crit, but if you have a crit build, then you want crit gems to fight, and hp gems for br event. TIME is the key, take the time to research how br is calculated (google is your friend) and you will do better in battle AND in BR events.
        20k fine, explain over 50k?
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

HOLY COW! why don't people understand that 20K br change over night is "simply" done with changing out gems, astrals and sylph stats! AND again! POTS aren't counted and WC does not count. only blessing wheel.
          I looked at his gems and all his stats numbnuts ok he used pots scrolls warriors call along with 2 of his buddies while in a dungeon to jump 30k br
          Game name - Percival
          S98
          Knight
          Guild - Highlander
          BR - 3 mill +

Comment

• Lol.. First, people complain this event is banana, requirement too high blah blah... And now.. People complain because.. more people are 'supposedly' able to get reward they 'supposedly' shouldn't be getting? Guys, you gotta chose your side, you're either against R2, or against players. Being against both is just madness :/
            (On a side note, I suppose they complain about the whole pot/scroll/wc/etc...thing cuz they can't complain (yet) about R2 not giving rewards for HoF, and they have nothing to complain about atm XD)

Comment

find a place where a g m sayed war call dosen work?

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                Lol.. First, people complain this event is banana, requirement too high blah blah... And now.. People complain because.. more people are 'supposedly' able to get reward they 'supposedly' shouldn't be getting? Guys, you gotta chose your side, you're either against R2, or against players. Being against both is just madness :/
                (On a side note, I suppose they complain about the whole pot/scroll/wc/etc...thing cuz they can't complain (yet) about R2 not giving rewards for HoF, and they have nothing to complain about atm XD)
                people already chosen side, the side of normal people who want to play a normal to some extend game, provided by somewhat normal company
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by icesz View Post
                  i reseted my sylph to max endurance, turned all my crit gems to defs, turned my lvl 10 goddess and determ to matk and charm and equiped only red astrals.
                  That ++

+20K BR is an increase that you can easily obtained without any effort if you have a level 80 sylph, are using 4 purcentage yellow astral at level 9 or 10 and if your normal set up include crit and block gem.
                  It is a well known fact by now

reset your sylph to max endurance : +4K BR
                  engulf your 4 yellow sylphs into sacred pisces (or gemini), Matk (or Patk), HP and charm : +10K BR
                  Assuming you already have 8 HP gems:
                  transform your block gems into mdef (or pdef) : +431 BR per level 10 block
                  transform your crit gem into mdef (or pdef) : +97 BR per level 10 crit gem ... less efficient as i am an archer but still worth it if you are closed to the line.

Almost effortless and painless for nearly +20K BR depending your initial setup

So maybe some branding other as cheaters should think again and revise their calculations specially for a 20K difference with "normal setting"

Anyway ... this thread is the carbon copy of the one from the last year ... sigh

Mod are right ... it's the responsability of the players to check forum for the rules
                  Mod are wrong ... it's not up the the players to go and scan 70+ pages in the thread to see if / where mod have modified a player post to include info on the rules

All this mess would have been easily avoided with a one simple and precise post from a GM (or a mod) singled out and well in evidence and ... precise.
                  All this mess could have been avoided with proper filter LOL
                  ValKitteh - S1
                  "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

• My name is PiedPiper
                    On my server which is 419 but registered as 400 I have not been put on the list for Balenors.
                    Fireman from 400 as been put on the list, I have been balenors for Months and also on all other Titels
                    Sould would appreciate someone looking this up
                    PiedPiper
                    Level 80
                    Guild MCXlV

Comment

• Congrats to the winners. I just need another 97k br to get the lowest rank rewards.

DarkMeph
                      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

• if this gem event is for rune stone DON'T DO THIS EVENT .

Comment

• Hi all , if this time gem event will be on runes stones DON'T DO THE EVENT .

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                            find a place where a g m sayed war call dosen work?
                            its said on the VERY FIRST Page of rewards info. Moderators say they got this info from game masters that warriors call does NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Archer hoarder

Comment

• How about me in server 66 perlington keep :

Click image for larger version

Name:	br.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	806.9 KB
ID:	1704122

Comment

• hi i had 250k br for over a week it recorded me at over 250k,about 252k+ i created ticket 225205 and i still got no compensation for late or delay rewards please how can i fix
                                can you please help me solve this issue i made snapshots of my before before the hall of fame event with pots and buff an i made another when server recorded that night of
                                last of br event (hof) and send i not getting proper fix of situation.I play for 2 years and spend money on the game its not fair that got the br and not be rewarded.i will not stop message R2 by email of ticket until i get my rightful prize thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X