No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame III Winner List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now thats funny too sonia to on the list and he got a much loower br then mee how can that bee

Comment

• Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
      its said on the VERY FIRST Page of rewards info. Moderators say they got this info from game masters that warriors call does NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!
      why diden they then edit the rules then.... mods have nothing when the rules diden change

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
        Still working on them. Will manage to make all the lists done by tomorrow.
        first time G M reply...

Comment

• G'M's reply to my ticket# 226023

GM: Dear Player, Thank you for patiently waiting with our response. Please head over to this link to view for those who got qualified on this event. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?151972 Thank you! The R2Games Team
          Reply?

Told ya guys I had a screenshot and Im not on the list. A lot of us from the same server who made it thru 250K BR, but was not listed on the qualified for the event.

Filed another ticket# 227297

http://tinypic.com/r/22gx3c/8

I will file a ticket over and over again if I get the same reply, I am thinking that the G'M who replied to me is a bot.

Please double check my screenshot before you answer with the same reply.

I did not get any compensation. I need my rewards please!!!
          Last edited by WaRzOn3; 12-07-2014, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaRzOn3 View Post
            I will file a ticket over and over again if I get the same reply,
            That won't get you anywhere, it will only flood the system and delay ticket answering even more. So no, don't do that, because you'll be helping absolutely no one, least of all yourself.

Did you get the compensation after the HoF ended, on Thursday? If so: then you qualified, and then it's only a matter of your name not appearing on the list.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by Val-K View Post
              That ++

+20K BR is an increase that you can easily obtained without any effort if you have a level 80 sylph, are using 4 purcentage yellow astral at level 9 or 10 and if your normal set up include crit and block gem.
              It is a well known fact by now

reset your sylph to max endurance : +4K BR
              engulf your 4 yellow sylphs into sacred pisces (or gemini), Matk (or Patk), HP and charm : +10K BR
              Assuming you already have 8 HP gems:
              transform your block gems into mdef (or pdef) : +431 BR per level 10 block
              transform your crit gem into mdef (or pdef) : +97 BR per level 10 crit gem ... less efficient as i am an archer but still worth it if you are closed to the line.

Almost effortless and painless for nearly +20K BR depending your initial setup

So maybe some branding other as cheaters should think again and revise their calculations specially for a 20K difference with "normal setting"

Anyway ... this thread is the carbon copy of the one from the last year ... sigh

Mod are right ... it's the responsability of the players to check forum for the rules
              Mod are wrong ... it's not up the the players to go and scan 70+ pages in the thread to see if / where mod have modified a player post to include info on the rules

All this mess would have been easily avoided with a one simple and precise post from a GM (or a mod) singled out and well in evidence and ... precise.
              All this mess could have been avoided with proper filter LOL
              Some archer have 6 orange astral in their usual comp, so 6 red astral give even more, same if they use patk/crit/pdef/mdef/block gems (i've swap for 8patk, 8Matk, 8HP, 8PDEF) so i've get lot of hp with the 20% archer bonus
              You are barely right it's kinda easy witout pot, scroll or anything to get 30K br (specialy with hercule, switching all your astral and gems to have both PATK and MATK) give you tons of matk hercule give +5% patk/Matk so it's even a higher gain, and switch sylph stats give a huge BR too
              also i'm never in top 3 sylph rank, cause my team is too weak and the rank reset is too late, but this time i've wait and trick the rank to be in and get extra br from this buff too (allready loose it this week ^^)
              But nobody know what we did to get br and for me 30k br is easy to get, 40K is kinda hard but as i'm not a top player with 400K br i don't know if the % of their wings or other things allow them to get so much
              So i won't start annoy them, they get 40K br, claim the 450K award, i'm happy for them and GZ !!!

Also knight have more passive than other class with % stats increase so if they switch well their gems they can get tons of br easily

But i don't really understand why player complain about other player br, seems complain is needed on the game
              The event is too high => complain
              I'm not in => complain
              The top player of my server are in but usually they have 30K less br so they shouldn't get the award cause i'm jealous => complain
              I've not swap my gems and astral cause i don't have time or don't want to spend gold for it but other from same br did it and beat me and claim the next award => complain
              Some player are happy with their award, better make them loose it if possible, why? because i can => complain

The only complain we should see here, is from the player who had the br requierement and don't get the award
              The player who complain about other player shouldn't be here
              Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• question why do we have some servers with 10-20 server merge and my server has 7 servers this would be the reason some did not get the 250kbr rewards we need a merger s139,142,145,148,151,154,158 we never get boxes for atoll a lot of people cant get their runs esp. new/alt char please advise
                forever faithful

Comment

• Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
                  Some archer have 6 orange astral in their usual comp, so 6 red astral give even more, same if they use patk/crit/pdef/mdef/block gems (i've swap for 8patk, 8Matk, 8HP, 8PDEF) so i've get lot of hp with the 20% archer bonus
                  You are barely right it's kinda easy witout pot, scroll or anything to get 30K br (specialy with hercule, switching all your astral and gems to have both PATK and MATK) give you tons of matk hercule give +5% patk/Matk so it's even a higher gain, and switch sylph stats give a huge BR too
                  also i'm never in top 3 sylph rank, cause my team is too weak and the rank reset is too late, but this time i've wait and trick the rank to be in and get extra br from this buff too (allready loose it this week ^^)
                  But nobody know what we did to get br and for me 30k br is easy to get, 40K is kinda hard but as i'm not a top player with 400K br i don't know if the % of their wings or other things allow them to get so much
                  So i won't start annoy them, they get 40K br, claim the 450K award, i'm happy for them and GZ !!!

Also knight have more passive than other class with % stats increase so if they switch well their gems they can get tons of br easily

But i don't really understand why player complain about other player br, seems complain is needed on the game
                  The event is too high => complain
                  I'm not in => complain
                  The top player of my server are in but usually they have 30K less br so they shouldn't get the award cause i'm jealous => complain
                  I've not swap my gems and astral cause i don't have time or don't want to spend gold for it but other from same br did it and beat me and claim the next award => complain
                  Some player are happy with their award, better make them loose it if possible, why? because i can => complain

The only complain we should see here, is from the player who had the br requierement and don't get the award
                  The player who complain about other player shouldn't be here
                  MANY people def used Warriors call(which was promised not to count towards BR) to get rewards they dont deserve........ period

Comment

• Originally posted by kittyariel View Post
                    MANY people def used Warriors call(which was promised not to count towards BR) to get rewards they dont deserve........ period
                    That's obious some got higher br that what they should do, but we can be 100% sure with all the swap possible, and br trick with gems, sylph, temporary mount, sylph title, ....

But even some use WC and it work (don't think it have work for evrybody) so even few had the WC, it's not really a cheat, or an exploit ... it's R2 mistake
                    And they can't proov who was under WC who wasn't, specialy now 1week after, when temporary mount have fade, after clothes/Whip/Gems event SS sale ... (and lot of great event we should have get before the end of HoF)

So they can't drop the award of few, and let some where nobody will complain get it, or punish evrybody with (it's also obvious) more player don't have us WC than player who have used and it have work ...

So i guess we have to live with this few mistake ... and don't trust R2 !
                    Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      I've been told they will be posted tomorrow... I haven't been told why... :/
                      And still Kabam list missin... Rewards too.
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• The No.1 player on each server with the highest Battle Rating Ranking: blaaaa blaaaa...... where s328?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                          And still Kabam list missin... Rewards too.
                          What do you mean, the Kabam list is missing... <-- posted 5 days ago...
                          Rewards missing? R2 said they'd be send on December 10th.. is it December 10th yet in your part of the world?
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                            What do you mean, the Kabam list is missing... <-- posted 5 days ago...
                            Rewards missing? R2 said they'd be send on December 10th.. is it December 10th yet in your part of the world?
                            good reply!
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• First off, pots and scrolls did not count towards battle rating anyway, so you are talking from a misinformed standpoint making your entire post questionable, do a little research first. Secondly, your guild is always throwing stones at us, trying to make us look bad when half of your guild is made up of members we kicked for being, jerks, cheaters, or people of just questionable morals and ethics, and for you to accuse yupok of doing this while i'm sure 90% of your guild did it, is just the kind of thing that you guys do, it's sour grapes. Most, not all of your guild, do all the cheats and breaks all you can but are the first ones to point the fingers at someone else. One of your members even has the gold hack program on their facebook page for crying out loud, yet you complain about this. When you clean up your own house then I think you will then be in a position to call others out for doing these kind of things

Comment

• not cool why low battle rating doesnt get a prize

Comment

Working...
                                X