Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hall of Fame III Winner List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi. im always the higher BR on my server untill today. but during the HOF event, another player got the price. so i wrote a ticket asking R2 what were my br and the other player's br when the winner decision was made. and they asked me to wait and no further answer untill today.. so can someane please relay my ticket number to R2? thank you
    ticket number 228654

Comment

• Originally posted by BawlsofSteel View Post
      as usual your list is incorrect Yupok from s92 does not have 405k br it is 376k br he used pots, scrolls etc... which wasn't allowed
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]116515[/ATTACH]
      Wow, so much jealous here. I dont know who you are and TBH i dont care. Did you make *test* is potion and scroll count the BR ? Did you do before yelling people was cheating and usint it? certainly nope, i did test, log out in spire//cata//mp//necro .... nothing works. your BR in member guild page, ranking and cross ranking not count both potion and scroll. But and yes ***BUT*** warrior call can be counted if you log out in the place i tell before. Error or mistake from R2 ..... !?! Maybe, but that not a cheat, everyone want able to do it. So that your problem and not the other. And if now everyone br is lower that really simple. its cost me 100m gold to improve my BR. Make gems HP//PDEF//PATK//and ***MATK*** yes that give me more br, change all astro for red and yes MATK AND PATK, Did all temporary Mount(evil unicore//tok and jewel) and also i had saved the meck rhino from past hot shop. week before, i take fishing and jewel title, atoll boss title, top 10 arena title, reset skills sylph. So easy win 20 to 35k br ( 376 + 30 = 405 opps) before pull people in dirt and talk **** why not you read some forum//internet fan site and try to figure how you would have win some rewards you too. Have a nice day!!!

BTW why this post still active ? only **** here... just close topic its start looking the old HOF last years ...pff
      Warem S133 Esterwyn Top Knight Guild theraven

Comment

• do you have a clue what i was talking about ??? no i dont think you do ... i was 409k br boosted up and it didnt let me keep my boosts but yet it let others ....... so shut it

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          You are seeing people who used Warriors Call, it wasn't listed as a no-no, so people used it
          do you have a clue what i was talking about ??? no i dont think you do ... i was 409k br boosted up and it didnt let me keep my boosts but yet it let others ....... so shut it

Comment

• Originally posted by R25359017 View Post
            do you have a clue what i was talking about ??? no i dont think you do ... i was 409k br boosted up and it didnt let me keep my boosts but yet it let others ....... so shut it
            Lol.. You openly admit you "cheated".. And because your cheating didn't work, you want all those that supposedly cheated too dont get their rewards? Such an hypocrite lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
              Lol.. You openly admit you "cheated".. And because your cheating didn't work, you want all those that supposedly cheated too dont get their rewards? Such an hypocrite lol.
              potting up isn't a cheat you ♥♥♥♥ .... just because you are to dumb to do it don't mean a thing ... get your head out of your *** before you talk
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-05-2014, 06:20 PM. Reason: angry face.

Comment

• When it comes to wartune's community.. I'm never sure if they're trolling or serious..or both.. Like..seriously trolling? XD

On a sIde note, I dId say "cheated" (notIce the " "" "), cuz It was agaInst the rules of HoF, also, why call me dumb... When you did it and nothIng happened to you? Must suck to be 400k br and suck that much lol. (double suck <3, and I can play that "I Insult you, you Insult me kInda dumb game too <3, though I must admIt, I suck at It.) (TrIple suck, I'm so op <3)

Comment

When it comes to wartune's community.. I'm never sure if they're trolling or serious..or both.. Like..seriously trolling? XD

On a sIde note, I dId say "cheated" (notIce the " "" "), cuz It was agaInst the rules of HoF, also, why call me dumb... When you did it and nothIng happened to you? Must suck to be 400k br and suck that much lol. (double suck <3, and I can play that "I Insult you, you Insult me kInda dumb game too <3, though I must admIt, I suck at It.) (TrIple suck, I'm so op <3)
                  the only thing that where agenst rules where pot and scolls. for even if a mod ask and got replayed they still diden change the rule on first page.

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                    the only thing that where agenst rules where pot and scolls. for even if a mod ask and got replayed they still diden change the rule on first page.

Can you use warrior’s call? no
                    Can you use blessing wheel? no UPDATE NOV 4 BLESSING WHEEL IS BACK IN!
                    If you’re on a merged server, and you’re the highest br from your own server but not higher than someone from another server who is merged with yours, do you still get the clothing prize? no only the top player on the merged server gets the prize for top player
                    If you get a higher tier prize, do you also get the prizes below it, like we did in the other events? each level of rewards can be redeemed only once
                    They said pots/scrolls don’t count, yet they counted last time, will they this time too even though they say they wont? no, but they are double checking this one
                    Will we ever have another chance at Darknight Panther, or the Apollo Gear? pro team says to wait until the event begins
                    Will card bonuses count towards br? What about marriage bonuses? Friendship bonuses? no, no and no
                    Looks like more than just "pots and scrolls" to me lol (and it was on first page)

Comment

Looks like more than just "pots and scrolls" to me lol (and it was on first page)
                      let me say it agian when did a G M say that other then scoll and power where not allowed for they never etid the post on fronpage on this thread. the things u are linking is from a mod but not from a G m even if he/she got it from a G M. it dosen stand for no etied of the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                        let me say it agian when did a G M say that other then scoll and power where not allowed for they never etid the post on fronpage on this thread. the things u are linking is from a mod but not from a G m even if he/she got it from a G M. it dosen stand for no etied of the post.
                        this guy must feel guilty, half the last 8 pages are same poster
                        Archer hoarder

Comment

• Yea on list but no title lol r2 you good

Comment

• Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                            this guy must feel guilty, half the last 8 pages are same poster
                            not realy for there where no breaking the rules and last hof ppl buffed and pots up too where they got it so its normaly logi to do it too. just saying GM's never sayed in a post the wc where not alowed

Comment

• 3. The No.1 player on each server with the highest Battle Rating Ranking will receive the following:

Sengolar Weapon
                              Sengolar Armor
                              Sengolar Headdress
                              Sengolar Wings

It say on each server, i log on to s148, so i should get this reward, it dont say each merged server group.???

Comment

• A loada of B.... After numerous tickets letting them know I was Balenors on my server they tell me its policy and can't undo there decision. It angers me not so much that I have lost a set of clothing but the principle of how important you are while spending balens... and how unimportant you become when you have a complaint
                                PiedPiper
                                Level 80
                                Guild MCXlV

Comment

Working...
                                X