Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Thanksgiving Day Events and Promotions - New @ 12/1!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think this is normal for all games, they are great in begging, then get update and get even better ... but at some point the enents start to ****, start to be just for high levels and that's end of the game ... with these event they don't enen try to get new players, potencional cashers, they just try to squeeze last cash from old cashers ... i think that it means that wartune is in the end and it's time to move was great game, but this events last two months ...... i got it before hof, but now? come on

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      I'm afraid we can't, as we aren't being told anything. And the GMs won't give away such information, if they even know it in the first place.
      Than maybe you should ask them for explanation. If they countinue like this some players will quit and some will not play active and won't spend more money on the game... anyway they lose... so ask them!

Comment

Originally posted by XselenaX View Post
        Than maybe you should ask them for explanation. If they countinue like this some players will quit and some will not play active and won't spend more money on the game... anyway they lose... so ask them!
        Totally agree , with out whips progressing is up to fail , even the most powerfulls player need those whips since we get new mounts to max the attributs again
        "I see a Devil inside you has awaken as well ! "

Comment

Originally posted by XselenaX View Post
          That still doesn't change the fact we won't be told how/why/when/if/etc, even if they know. So what good would asking do?
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I'm afraid we can't, as we aren't being told anything. And the GMs won't give away such information, if they even know it in the first place.
            If the GMs don't know, who the cupcake does? It's not as if the game spontaneously creates events on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
              If the GMs don't know, who the cupcake does? It's not as if the game spontaneously creates events on its own.
              The developpers. And they have been asked plenty of times to give out more information, they just don't do it.

Comment

No engrave event so went ahead and engraved about 193k SC to lvl from 35-80....if engrave event ever comes again...take I am owed 190 mil gold
                Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                ~
                Server: s481
                IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                Lvl80: Class Adv
                BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                Guild:Heroes
                Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

That still doesn't change the fact we won't be told how/why/when/if/etc, even if they know. So what good would asking do?
                  omg,really? if noone asking any questions means noone cares!!! so if you send requests for explanation every day they will start doing something about it!!!

Comment

new wartune owners meens new rules the time of free events is over
                    DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

The answer is to quit spend...is only way devs and R2 gets head out of dupa.
                      They care only for money and more money.
                      Player doesn't matter...and free to low spend player are give no consideration.
                      That free and low cash is player is treat with hate affects all player.
                      New server not retain player, game is lose players and devs, r2 are ones who hold flame to big firecracker and blows game up.

Oldest servers is ignore for merger and server who do gets merger sees this because R2 is good for smelling out Donkeys who response by cashing MORE.
                      R2 and Devs like imbalance, they use to ENCOURAGE spending.

Play YOUR game way you want...don't play game way R2 and devs want...their game is make you spend more and more and more....
                      And even then, they make game to keep you spend more.
                      More is never enough....always want more.

Dont be donkey! Don't be conditioned.....break Pavlovian response R2 try to use to condition.

Play game, have fun, meet people.......AND KEEP YOU MONEY!
                      Is time for player to condition R2 and Devs....not other way around.

AND R2, FIX THE CUPCAKING LAG!!!!!
                      Last edited by bLySkAvKa; 12-01-2014, 12:48 PM.
                      "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                      HST

Comment

Inventory Clearance Sale

As I've stated before, this is an attempt to clear out our inventories of Soul Crystals and Gems. If you take advantage of this you'll get a lot of gold, which people do need to level up astrals, buy things from Guild shop, etc. However, the end result is no crystals, whips or gems. What it does in reality is protect the older players/cashers from any threat from lower players catching up. It's like regular income demographics. The rich get rich get richer, the poor get poorer and the gap between the two gets wider each day. The is a natural progression for a game of his age. Make it very attractive and rewarding, suck everyone in to spend lots of $$$ then scale it back hoping that frustrated people will spend more to try and close the gap. They never will so it will be one frustration after another. I don't mind runestones. I wish I had more for a couple of runes I want to level up. However do the math on gems. 4 lvl 4 to to get lvl 5, 16 lvl 4 to get one lvl 6, 64 lvl 4 to get one lvl 7 and so one. The math on these current events is horrible. I personally am going to use a few SC but then, I'm going to hold onto the rest. I'm not spending 5 or more times what I did before to get same rewards as I did b4. That's just insane. Especially, there is no whips in either of these events. This is an attempt to shut us up and rob us blind at the same time. Well done but, I think the players are smarter than you think.

Comment

If u are going to do an event that includes Lvl10 gems at least put the stupid transposer thing on sales in "Timed Sales".

Before anyone says anything I do necro all the time, got lvl9, 11 & 12 but no lvl10

Even did golden road to try to get it! but as usual no luck

Comment

they didn't give whip because of all old players who already maxed their stable, they were whining about the fact their mail are full with unusable whip and now r2 just give us event without any whip to claim. If thing goes like that next month i'll just stop the game and find another one to spend my money.
                            Ingame name: Myria
                            Class: Knight
                            Br: 491k
                            Serveur: Kabam 67

Comment

I have already stopped spending, most of the other people on my server have stopped spending, gone to partial play or quit...I guess R2 like it when their players dont pay them any more money!

Kabam - Server S84
                              IGN - Agni
                              Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
                              Class - Mage
                              BR - 465K and climbing
                              Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

R2 can actually put up both events to cater for high level players (current events)
                                and new starting players (old sc and mount whips event)

I don't see why it can't be implemented, as we players have different "needs"
                                and we HAVE the ability to choose which event to participate in
                                "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                                Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                                Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
                                X