Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Wheel of Prosperity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Wheel of Prosperity

Duration: 2014/11/28 21:00 – 2015/1/1 00:00 (GMT+8)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S549
    • Kabam: S1 – S114
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: During the event, for each 1000 Balens spent by a player (Bound Balens excluded) he or she will receive one free Lucky Draw for the Wheel of Prosperity!

Click image for larger version

Name:	wheel of prosperity.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1762061

Rules:
    • During the event, for each 1000 Balens spent by a player (Bound Balens do not count) he or she will receive one free Lucky Draw attempt for the Wheel of Prosperity!
    • Max Draw Attempts per day: 25
    • Bound Balens will not count towards this event.
    • Balens spent on Limited Pack Promotions or Group Purchase will not count for this event.
    • If reward attempts are not used the first day, any remaining attempts will be added to the next day's attempts.
    • If reward attempts have exceeded the max attempts for the day, the extra Balens will count towards the next day's spending; however, the extra Balens will not count if it is the final day of the event.
    • Lucky Draw attempts reset at 05:00 AM every day.

Spin the Wheel of Prosperity to earn one of the following:
    • Mount Training Whip x100
    • Iron Cart Card x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x15
    • Legendary Stone Chest x1
    • Sack of Gold x10
    • Underworld Steed Card x1
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x3
    • Wildfire Steed Card x1
    • Divine Angel Wings x1
    • Evil Alpaca Card x1
    • Dark Hellion Wings x1
    • Mahra x20
    • EXP Gift Pack x1
    • Grizzled Battle Bear Card x1
    • Earth Elven Wings x1
    • Phantom Yeti Card x1
    • Mount Hoof x10

Mount Card Exchange

Description: Exchange certain item for handsome rewards.
    • Underworld Steed Card x1 for Turkey Drumstick x150, Runestone x130, Mount Training Whip x300
    • Wildfire Steed Card x1 for Turkey Drumstick x150, Runestone x130, Mount Training Whip x300
    • Evil Alpaca Card x1 for Turkey Drumstick x80, Runestone x65, Mount Training Whip x100
    • Grizzled Battle Bear Card x1 for Turkey Drumstick x80, Runestone x65, Mount Training Whip x100
    • Phantom Yeti Card x1 for Turkey Drumstick x80, Runestone x65, Mount Training Whip x100
    • Iron Cart Card x1 for Turkey Drumstick x130, Runestone x108, Mount Training Whip x200

You should call it the Wheel of GIANT SUCKING SOUND. a 1% chance of getting a item is GREED ridden.

Comment

uh, why not make this perm if you're just going to extend the time every few weeks?
      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Seriosuly, this event is some kind of joke.
        I had 15 attemots an all the time i received either 20 mahras or exp pack.

You really guys think that making idiotos out of us players is funny ? seriously spending 150$+ and getting **** ? Im seriously started to think about quitting this game after this. You would do better if didn't announce that event.

Comment

this event is a bonus wheel for the people who spent, but probably not a wise choice for itself.
          buying only to have attempt in that event is probably a dangerous choice as the drop rate of good item is certainly low.
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Wheel of poopsperity.....it give ****.
            Last edited by bLySkAvKa; 12-05-2014, 02:35 AM. Reason: nude......
            "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
            HST

Comment

Originally posted by bLySkAvKa View Post
              I no spend more and no care for wheel
              (Cupcakes) at R2
              Cupcake you greed!!!!
              I like your thinking
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-02-2014, 09:32 AM.

Comment

this event is even worse than magic pot, mount got such a low drop rate and most of the time you only get stamina potion or exp gift pack. Another scam from r2, thanks for that
                Ingame name: Myria
                Class: Knight
                Br: 491k
                Serveur: Kabam 67

Comment

not worth to cash over something as useless as a wheel of ****.

Comment

Raven0077 I think 0.001% chance. I've never played so fictional game - for 4 event's round people in my server / s257 / take 1-2 mount card without buying boxes !!!! Тhey open 30 boxes I buy and open 300+ boxes and nothing . How does it happend !!!! What is this game !!! I've never, never, never again put my money here !!!!!
                    Last edited by bateivo; 12-02-2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

why u put nice item and never drop?
                      i see only 2 mounts drop on my server in 2 weeks ....low mount

Comment

honestly its free stuff just for using balens although don't spend just for this event i did i think 200 spins and no results and my whole server only one person has gotten a mountcard so don't bother just spend as u normally would and do it anytime just as a big spender

Comment

They make this shameful thing last for a month while underground palace is still missing
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

what a joke, i wouldn't spend just for spins all you will get is 20 mahra but hey its extra items for free what did i expect right lol
                            Game name - Percival
                            S98
                            Knight
                            Guild - Highlander
                            BR - 3 mill +

Comment

Not to mention if you buy the soul mark pack it does not show up for the balens spent..

Comment

Working...
                              X