Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/4 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I have just 1 question (I am not expecting an answer),

    Why do R2 still insist on using so called test servers?.

    As we all know that all other servers get the patch/update 1 week after the so called test servers, We will have to report the same bugs/problem as the so called test servers. nothing is fixed before the rest of the server get the patch/update.

    Comment


    • #17
      So what do they mean by "Optimized the Sylph Arena"? mahra should be added as daily or weekly rewards now
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

      Comment


      • #18
        so we are going to get this new version in next week
        but when are we gonna get the kid system?

        Comment


        • #19
          Too bad i heard my server gonna be in test servers but looks like not and for ppl asking about sylph equipment as i heard it is made from material but i cant remember where u gain those from

          Comment


          • #20
            any chance R2 could rotate the servers that get the updates a week early instead of giving the same servers a one week headstart on all new equipment and items

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by kixtheboss12 View Post
              Too bad i heard my server gonna be in test servers but looks like not and for ppl asking about sylph equipment as i heard it is made from material but i cant remember where u gain those from
              So what you're saying is you really don't know anything about sylph equipment. Anyone else having something a tad more helpful about how to make the gear, or where to get it.
              Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
              Guild: Paradox
              Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
              Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
              80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
              80 Venus - Precision 113k br
              80 Gaia - Judgenjury
              80 Medusa - Backdraft

              Comment


              • #22
                quick search on my friend Google-in China,shards for sylph equipment comes from jewel hunt and sylph arena

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                  When are you going to release crit+penetration astral?
                  It's been ages since we have penetration.
                  Hopefully at the same time that they release a Block + Grrrrrr astral. They already nerfed Block so the most you can recover is 3000 HP, not 4% of your HP like it was before. And you already have hits that give 100% critical. And you have a critical scroll while there is no Block scroll. And you have Determination, while there is no Block enhancement astral. How many more advantages would you like?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Game gone too-far-too-quick ....way out daily playable borders...we need to slow down a bit.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by BammBammS73 View Post
                      Hopefully at the same time that they release a Block + Grrrrrr astral. They already nerfed Block so the most you can recover is 3000 HP, not 4% of your HP like it was before. And you already have hits that give 100% critical. And you have a critical scroll while there is no Block scroll. And you have Determination, while there is no Block enhancement astral. How many more advantages would you like?
                      we got all that because crit is a skill needed for high dammage. block is still good for i run with 11k block as a archer and it works real good in pve and okay in pvp so why u crying. just build ur toon right.... also when we get adv guild skills we get crit and block skills in there to train

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                        When are you going to release crit+penetration astral?
                        It's been ages since we have penetration.
                        spend more time at the bar and less at the game, you will find penetration!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Enshieldment Astral raises block


                          Originally posted by BammBammS73 View Post
                          Hopefully at the same time that they release a Block + Grrrrrr astral. They already nerfed Block so the most you can recover is 3000 HP, not 4% of your HP like it was before. And you already have hits that give 100% critical. And you have a critical scroll while there is no Block scroll. And you have Determination, while there is no Block enhancement astral. How many more advantages would you like?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            trade

                            we need do tradin in tis game like star tear

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              R2 guys, do you know what you are going to do whit Dimensional War? If its true that the strongest player in server will choose which 40 players to participate in the event that means alot abuse of power! In most servers strongest player will use only his guildies and will scrеw that way rest guilds!!!! Cuz rewards are rly awesome (at least in China) and strongest player will do everything only his guildies to get them and to get stronger and stronger! Thats not fair to rest players and guilds! That will ruin the game, guilds most specific and will force many players to quit! And here i am not talking only for free players to quit, but also many spenders, so in total you gonna lose alot money if you dont change the participate system! Its very stupid to give so much power to just 1 player! Make it at least 2 different players, from 2 DIFFERENT GUILDS to manage the list and everyone of them to pick 20 ppls!

                              Right now in my server we are #1 guild, but strongest player in server - Daisan is in #2 guild and he will not pick anyone of my guildies, he will pick players only from his guild! So that its not fair to rest players in server and will give big advantage to his guild! So think on that, before players to start complaining about that, cuz for sure they will!
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                                R2 guys, do you know what you are going to do whit Dimensional War? If its true that the strongest player in server will choose which 40 players to participate in the event that means alot abuse of power! In most servers strongest player will use only his guildies and will scrеw that way rest guilds!!!! Cuz rewards are rly awesome (at least in China) and strongest player will do everything only his guildies to get them and to get stronger and stronger! Thats not fair to rest players and guilds! That will ruin the game, guilds most specific and will force many players to quit! And here i am not talking only for free players to quit, but also many spenders, so in total you gonna lose alot money if you dont change the participate system! Its very stupid to give so much power to just 1 player! Make it at least 2 different players, from 2 DIFFERENT GUILDS to manage the list and everyone of them to pick 20 ppls!

                                Right now in my server we are #1 guild, but strongest player in server - Daisan is in #2 guild and he will not pick anyone of my guildies, he will pick players only from his guild! So that its not fair to rest players in server and will give big advantage to his guild! So think on that, before players to start complaining about that, cuz for sure they will!
                                not all server like that hahaha

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X