X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R217157631
    replied
    I have just 1 question (I am not expecting an answer),

Why do R2 still insist on using so called test servers?.

As we all know that all other servers get the patch/update 1 week after the so called test servers, We will have to report the same bugs/problem as the so called test servers. nothing is fixed before the rest of the server get the patch/update.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    finally made it into top3 in sylph arena after many months of struggle, I would hate to be forced to spend to stay there (although I'm afraid that's the case - like always).
    struggle? Joke of the year

Leave a comment:

• Elwray88
    replied
    again maintenance ? u should hire ppl who can do all those updates without closing all servers..

Leave a comment:

• Ian.D.Stuart
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    yay dimention war aka cross server sylph arena another mad scramble for the cashers
    What you expect its dezember the months of christmas for a lot of people.And most are in a buy presents and spending mood, so normal R² likes to get a big slice of this cash.If the could the tell everybody forget to buy presents for youre friends and family its much better to spent youre money here.
    And i bet there lots of I***** out there what even will to it.
    So to not expect this months presents from R² i guess 80% - 95% of Dezember Events will be pur Casher Events.

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    yay dimention war aka cross server sylph arena another mad scramble for the cashers

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    Sylph gear and its enchant sounds fine - if we can buy those for soul crystals but for balens... finally made it into top3 in sylph arena after many months of struggle, I would hate to be forced to spend to stay there (although I'm afraid that's the case - like always).
    don't worry I am sure this will be a balen thingy

maybe non-casher white equip, heavy cashers blue/purple
    Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    When are you going to release crit+penetration astral?
    It's been ages since we have penetration.
    crit + pen is in patch 3.6 for china, check what patch version we are in now

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Sylph gear and its enchant sounds fine - if we can buy those for soul crystals but for balens... finally made it into top3 in sylph arena after many months of struggle, I would hate to be forced to spend to stay there (although I'm afraid that's the case - like always).

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    When are you going to release crit+penetration astral?
    It's been ages since we have penetration.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
    I just resigned my work to play Wartune 24hrs aday.
    This is funny xDD

Leave a comment:

• ROMEOKING
    replied
    I just resigned my work to play Wartune 24hrs aday.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]116924[/ATTACH]

Hero mode in solo campaign has been 'blanked' for as long as I can remember. Can't wait to do these parts of each map. As far as the other parts of the Patch, I'm sure we'll be informed as soon as information is released. Make sure to keep your eyes on the News and Events forum for updates on this
    AA is like on the multiplayerDungeon Normal and Nightmare And at Campain is Normal and Hero(Nightmare) thank you.Maybe hero mode give more rewards ex items to recicle to get level 80 Refinament cristals

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Added Hero mode in the solo campaign.
    Added a new event, the Dimensional War.

What are this?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	heromode.png
Views:	1
Size:	177.2 KB
ID:	1704206

Hero mode in solo campaign has been 'blanked' for as long as I can remember. Can't wait to do these parts of each map. As far as the other parts of the Patch, I'm sure we'll be informed as soon as information is released. Make sure to keep your eyes on the News and Events forum for updates on this

Leave a comment:

• Makenshisensei
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post

What are this?
    It will be the "Fix various other bugs and issues." for the next patch

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied

What are this?

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    If it follows as usual and R2 keep to their word, does this mean next week, every server will go down for maintenance for not only the patch, but also HoF rewards? Hopefully not extremely extended maintenance -_-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X