Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/4 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/4 @ 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thurssday, the 4th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). During the maintenance, we will update the Ver 3.40 Part 1 to below servers: S1, S4, S6, S10, S12, S17, S38, S44, S56, S59, S74, S77, S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S186, S191, S196, S317, S320, S323, S326, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • Added Sylph equipment, as well as related enchantment and upgrade features.
    • Optimized the Sylph Arena.
    • Added Hero mode in the solo campaign.
    • Added a new event, the Dimensional War.
    • Fix various other bugs and issues.

Note:
    • The Warrior Call's buff only takes effect in-battle; players can view the effect only when a battle has been triggered.
    • Currently Jewel Hunt system produces Vulcan Packs and various other items except for Jewel Hunt shards, however players may still synthesize their Jewel Hunt Shards for Mounts.
    • After this maintenance, to save more Inventory storage, certain items including Sylph Essence, Insignia and Sylph Crystalloid will be directly added to characters. For those that have been sent to the Inventory, please click to increase the relevant quantity. (As shown in below pictures)

Click image for larger version

Name:	note.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1762443Click image for larger version

Name:	note2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	1762444

If it follows as usual and R2 keep to their word, does this mean next week, every server will go down for maintenance for not only the patch, but also HoF rewards? Hopefully not extremely extended maintenance -_-
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Added Hero mode in the solo campaign.
      Added a new event, the Dimensional War.

What are this?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post

What are this?
        It will be the "Fix various other bugs and issues." for the next patch
        Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post

What are this?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	heromode.png
Views:	1
Size:	177.2 KB
ID:	1704206

Hero mode in solo campaign has been 'blanked' for as long as I can remember. Can't wait to do these parts of each map. As far as the other parts of the Patch, I'm sure we'll be informed as soon as information is released. Make sure to keep your eyes on the News and Events forum for updates on this
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]116924[/ATTACH]

Hero mode in solo campaign has been 'blanked' for as long as I can remember. Can't wait to do these parts of each map. As far as the other parts of the Patch, I'm sure we'll be informed as soon as information is released. Make sure to keep your eyes on the News and Events forum for updates on this
            AA is like on the multiplayerDungeon Normal and Nightmare And at Campain is Normal and Hero(Nightmare) thank you.Maybe hero mode give more rewards ex items to recicle to get level 80 Refinament cristals

Comment

I just resigned my work to play Wartune 24hrs aday.

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
                I just resigned my work to play Wartune 24hrs aday.
                This is funny xDD

Comment

When are you going to release crit+penetration astral?
                  It's been ages since we have penetration.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Sylph gear and its enchant sounds fine - if we can buy those for soul crystals but for balens... finally made it into top3 in sylph arena after many months of struggle, I would hate to be forced to spend to stay there (although I'm afraid that's the case - like always).
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                      Sylph gear and its enchant sounds fine - if we can buy those for soul crystals but for balens... finally made it into top3 in sylph arena after many months of struggle, I would hate to be forced to spend to stay there (although I'm afraid that's the case - like always).
                      don't worry I am sure this will be a balen thingy

maybe non-casher white equip, heavy cashers blue/purple
                      Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                      When are you going to release crit+penetration astral?
                      It's been ages since we have penetration.
                      crit + pen is in patch 3.6 for china, check what patch version we are in now
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

yay dimention war aka cross server sylph arena another mad scramble for the cashers

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                          yay dimention war aka cross server sylph arena another mad scramble for the cashers
                          What you expect its dezember the months of christmas for a lot of people.And most are in a buy presents and spending mood, so normal R² likes to get a big slice of this cash.If the could the tell everybody forget to buy presents for youre friends and family its much better to spent youre money here.
                          And i bet there lots of I***** out there what even will to it.
                          So to not expect this months presents from R² i guess 80% - 95% of Dezember Events will be pur Casher Events.
                          Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                          (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

again maintenance ? u should hire ppl who can do all those updates without closing all servers..

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                              finally made it into top3 in sylph arena after many months of struggle, I would hate to be forced to spend to stay there (although I'm afraid that's the case - like always).
                              struggle? Joke of the year

Comment

Working...
                              X