Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harucko View Post
    not all server like that hahaha
    Thats why i said "in MOST servers", not in all servers. I am sure there are some cool guys, that wont abuse with power, but at least for my server rest guilds will be scrеwed pretty bad!
    Last edited by LordVOODOO; 12-03-2014, 11:48 PM.
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
      R2 guys, do you know what you are going to do whit Dimensional War? If its true that the strongest player in server will choose which 40 players to participate in the event that means alot abuse of power! In most servers strongest player will use only his guildies and will scrеw that way rest guilds!!!! Cuz rewards are rly awesome (at least in China) and strongest player will do everything only his guildies to get them and to get stronger and stronger! Thats not fair to rest players and guilds! That will ruin the game, guilds most specific and will force many players to quit! And here i am not talking only for free players to quit, but also many spenders, so in total you gonna lose alot money if you dont change the participate system! Its very stupid to give so much power to just 1 player! Make it at least 2 different players, from 2 DIFFERENT GUILDS to manage the list and everyone of them to pick 20 ppls!

Right now in my server we are #1 guild, but strongest player in server - Daisan is in #2 guild and he will not pick anyone of my guildies, he will pick players only from his guild! So that its not fair to rest players in server and will give big advantage to his guild! So think on that, before players to start complaining about that, cuz for sure they will!
      You do understand that it's work like CSGB, right? Event if those ppl in the list get more reward (they get personnal reward), the WHOLE server will still get reward at the end of the pre and finals...unless that top player is stupid, he/she will take the strongest to be sure that everyone will get the maximum the server can get (that also include his/her guild mate)
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Thank you all for giving my SC back , thanks for support!!

Comment

im veri happy now

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
            You do understand that it's work like CSGB, right? Event if those ppl in the list get more reward (they get personnal reward), the WHOLE server will still get reward at the end of the pre and finals...unless that top player is stupid, he/she will take the strongest to be sure that everyone will get the maximum the server can get (that also include his/her guild mate)
            Yes i know that it works as CSGB, but in our servers top2 guilds we "love" each other so much, so the top guy in server just cuz of personal rewards to be for his guildies will scrеw the whole server... So less rewards for his non guildies and more rewards for his guildies just from participating in the event! And its stupid strongest player to determine who to be in list, its better to be GM of winning guild in GB in the week before the event! If guild X wins - then their gm will manage the list, if guild Y wins then their gm and so on. So then all will depend from guilds itself, not just from 1 selfish guy, who is thinking only for his crew!
            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

should change your name to Squire PooDoo

Comment

your block enhancement astral is called enshieldment, and they nerfed the archers too, so find something else to cry about.

Comment

People always seem to cry about fairness. This is a competitive game. Is it right that the top BR should be allowed to bully the whole server into following him/her by taking their mines, attacking them in Atoll just before Atoll Boss has started, plundering them around the clock both in wilds and in Amethyst Mine, and now not allowing anybody but his/her cronies to attend an event? The simple answer is: do you really care about right and wrong in a game? It is a way to pass time with zero impact on the important things in our lives. So I find it funny why people think I should care. If you want to always be in Dimension Wars, outspend everyone, get all your sylphs to orange, max out their stats, maximize holy cast on your equipment, get level 10 astrals, buy and train all mounts, make your gems level 12 and maximize the enhanced soul engraving right away, buy the sylph equipment and maximize it fast. You will end up with Battle Rating above 600,000 and will be the Top player on any server after any number of mergers. This also means you get no worries about losing honour in BG, not being able to solo through Arena, Spire and Dragon Invasion.

Comment

Yes i know that it works as CSGB, but in our servers top2 guilds we "love" each other so much, so the top guy in server just cuz of personal rewards to be for his guildies will scrеw the whole server... So less rewards for his non guildies and more rewards for his guildies just from participating in the event! And its stupid strongest player to determine who to be in list, its better to be GM of winning guild in GB in the week before the event! If guild X wins - then their gm will manage the list, if guild Y wins then their gm and so on. So then all will depend from guilds itself, not just from 1 selfish guy, who is thinking only for his crew!
                    I'm agree with you on that...I'm lucky, the 5 strongest from my server are in my guild and I know they will act for the best for the whole server instead of just our guild. Wish it was the same for others servers...
                    Lunay - Knighted knight
                    23.25M BR
                    Guild : SHIELD
                    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

R2 guys, do you know what you are going to do whit Dimensional War? If its true that the strongest player in server will choose which 40 players to participate in the event that means alot abuse of power! In most servers strongest player will use only his guildies and will scrеw that way rest guilds!!!! Cuz rewards are rly awesome (at least in China) and strongest player will do everything only his guildies to get them and to get stronger and stronger! Thats not fair to rest players and guilds! That will ruin the game, guilds most specific and will force many players to quit! And here i am not talking only for free players to quit, but also many spenders, so in total you gonna lose alot money if you dont change the participate system! Its very stupid to give so much power to just 1 player! Make it at least 2 different players, from 2 DIFFERENT GUILDS to manage the list and everyone of them to pick 20 ppls!

Right now in my server we are #1 guild, but strongest player in server - Daisan is in #2 guild and he will not pick anyone of my guildies, he will pick players only from his guild! So that its not fair to rest players in server and will give big advantage to his guild! So think on that, before players to start complaining about that, cuz for sure they will!
                      well it sux to be on your server as for mine i am top player and i will pick as i see fit to win and get better prizes not saying there going to be people that i will not exclude but has nothing to do with guild just me not liking them just for ** moves they have done to people or said about people but i play to win so no matter my guild or compeating guild i want rewards for free no matter what it takes to get them
                      Last edited by v0idwalker; 12-04-2014, 01:18 AM.
                      CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                      name RubyRed
                      type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                      Name gippal .........Name backlash
                      Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
                        I just resigned my work to play Wartune 24hrs aday.
                        We know Romeo, we know. You resign "your work" 4 times a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Apokalypto View Post
                          We know Romeo, we know. You resign "your work" 4 times a day!
                          uncle Rome since when u REALLY work?? :P
                          NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Guess you should be nicer to them. Bwhaaha

Comment

I won't get picked even if I was the second strongest... or maybe... really depends who is up there I guess

Comment

hopefully the monsters are as strong as in spire

Comment

Working...
                                X