Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 11/8 Server Update

This week’s Wartune server maintenance includes the following updates:
    • [Promotion] Special Seed Sale till Sunday is now available.
    • Players will no longer encounter issues when using skill points.
    • Skill points have been completely reset now that the skill points issue is resolved.
    • All servers affected by Daylight Savings Time have been changed.

S7 is still affected by the Daylight Savings Time.
    [S7] Serpent's Den
    IGN: Million
    Guild: Nizami

Comment

s9 too.. lol
      KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

s58 also.. LOL

Comment

*** happen?? my battle rating is reduced by 2k after the maintenance

Comment

it's skill reset, that why your battle rating reduce. event time still same +1h till daylight over?
            Server: [S3] Misty Towers
            Level 62: Mage

Comment

server 21 still affected by the daylight saving time

Comment

gm when is the release of s59?

Comment

A response saying that they are currently working on a fix would really be awesome on our part and/or responding that you are aware of this issue.
                  [S7] Serpent's Den

Comment

The day light saving issue is fixed meaning
                    they have set the clocks to the right right

day light saving will last for 6 months (or until winter ends)

meaning for the next 6 months (or until winter ends) we will have the time change mmm
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

s15 still get tht daylight saving time , ckckck
                      so , wht fix ur means ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        The day light saving issue is fixed meaning
                        they have set the clocks to the right right

day light saving will last for 6 months (or until winter ends)

meaning for the next 6 months (or until winter ends) we will have the time change mmm
                        Aren't the servers not suppose to be affected by Daylights savings. I had a 12 hour difference with the server before the daylights savings issue, now I have a 13 hour difference and their "fix" should have brought everything back to normal. Or did I understood everything wrong?
                        [S7] Serpent's Den

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                          Aren't the servers not suppose to be affected by Daylights savings. I had a 12 hour difference with the server before the daylights savings issue, now I have a 13 hour difference and their "fix" should have brought everything back to normal. Or did I understood everything wrong?
                          You understood wrong. The servers are still acting upon the time zone they are in, so everything shifted an hour. What the bug was is that in the game the times displayed for when events would occur and such were inaccurate and that is what should now be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                            daylight saving is not an event
                            its a movement that happens in the west

i can't type the entire explanation so i will copy paste from wiki ok

Daylight saving time (DST)—also summer time in several countries[1][2][3][4][5][6] in British English, and European official terminology is the practice of advancing clocks so that evenings have more daylight and mornings have less. Typically clocks are adjusted forward one hour near the start of spring and are adjusted backward in autumn.
                            Though mentioned by Benjamin Franklin in 1784, the modern idea of daylight saving was first proposed in 1895 by George Vernon Hudson and it was first implemented during the First World War. Many countries have used it at various times since then.

so u see thats what daylight saving is

this game is US based hence we the players will be bound to it (including its time keep)

there was no bug its just that the server clocks of EST and PDT servers were not updated to the new time
                            but now its updated

the daylight saving will last till winter ends
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

The basic fix is that I live in the daylight savings area, When my clocks changed automatically, I still went to events every day at the same time i did before. 2pm for me, every day for first arena. Before the Fix, the server clocks were not in sync with the events happening at that time. The server clocks are now Sync'd.
                              IGN: DoctorWho
                              Server: 26
                              Guild:Ghosts
                              Class: Archer
                              Level: 53

Comment

Working...
                              X