Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 12/12 @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now u added EU too
    Last edited by c1h4d; 12-10-2014, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
      guys come on now , server 400/403/416/419 , cant get rewards from atol boss because never enough participants as its a dying server more and more players are quiiting this server , its kept alive with alt accounts and cashers all in betweeners are slowly quitting please do something
      You proved your point absolut wrong tonight, when the mentor where online you got the rewards and i bet its not the only time.
      Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
      (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

Originally posted by _Librator_ View Post
        *Sigh*
        Have some feelings for 534 players (such as myself)
        If anything 479 should have merged with 413 and 516 to 543.
        S413 has too many overpowered players. Their top player is like ~350k, ours is 200k-ish.
        S413 can go merge with earlier servers. Besides, that's what they also want, as I read in the forums.
        S292 Archer level 46
        35k BR (with blessing wheel)
        August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
        283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
        May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Merge ? niceeeee

Nice merge...
          S413, now so silent, maybe need merge too.... LOooooOOoooL

Comment

omfg not again when r u going to do something for servers below 200 seriously we just did a WB on server 167 who well over 12 months ago merged with 161, 164 and one other and there was a total of wait for it............................... 7!!!!!!! yeah thats right 7 Knights participating and yet apparently we dont fit the criteria for a merger.... if that dont show the server is dying i dont know what will...... how about looking after ur long suffering players who have been with u from way back when...... oh what ***FACEPALM*** all u care about is money and dont give a **** about those that just play the game for the love of it

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
              S413 has too many overpowered players. Their top player is like ~350k, ours is 200k-ish.
              S413 can go merge with earlier servers. Besides, that's what they also want, as I read in the forums.
              i am AngelsDeath from 413 servers and currently 3rd in the srt ranks with 287k BR, we have only 2 people who are NEAR 350k, and 17 above 200k but id like to point out this isnt over powered this is simply because we have played longer ... these numbers dont take into account the number of people who have left
              SERVER: s439
              ING: Angels
              CLASS: Knight
              GUILD: Glory
              BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

Well, after reading that 413 wants competition, I will reconsider. However, it still sucks until gear/mounts/gems/sc engraving/etc... is more on par.

Comment

mt mt
                  :cool:S3x:p

Comment

can we get a server merge 392 we been asking long and last merge was with brand new server they all quit thanks for your wisdom or rather lack there of.

Comment

events

Can u tell me when there's soul crystal events???

Comment

Originally posted by Angels_Kiss View Post
                        i am AngelsDeath from 413 servers and currently 3rd in the srt ranks with 287k BR, we have only 2 people who are NEAR 350k, and 17 above 200k but id like to point out this isnt over powered this is simply because we have played longer ... these numbers dont take into account the number of people who have left
                        um u might mean u have spent more money lol being i am on server 167 and was before the br change in the 220k br mark and have been playing a lot longer than u and our already once merged server is in desperate need of another but i guess they just want their earlier servers to die off and to bad for the players that spent money on these servers

Comment

s462 need urgent merge only 1 guild remain with 40 ppl active

Comment

europe srv

s462 need urgent merge only 1 guild remain with 40 ppl active

Comment

Servers who want merge dont get it, and servers who dont want, gets it.

Cant you do ANYTHING right r2?

This merge is beyond crazy.

Half the server here has already quit/started playing less because the server we are merging is twice as strong as us.

This is 3rd merge with older server in 3 months. While the servers that was launched right after us has only been merging newer ones.

The strongest on our server is 180k br.
                              The strongest on server we merge is 360k br.

Good way to make a lot of people leave the game.

First you nerf us by being extremly cheap with events (no more sc etc), and then this. We can never catch up.

Keep killing your game!

Comment

Once again S2 is left out of a merge, newer servers being merged and some not even a month old......oh well S2 will be loosing more players

Comment

Working...
                                X