Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Eu server alerdy lost the WB we will get compesation ? No BEcause you are Greedy R2Games
    Compensation because we miss free daily events, they give to us...
    Compensation for updating the game and giving us new content...
    alright! xD
    i like your world, sadly im not in it
    Wooshy s521
    Gentleman s527
    Broomy s544
    Dragonslayer s562

yes im bored alright..

Comment

• Originally posted by akdaga View Post
      THESE R THE F..... developers who cant do 1 MT on time thus guys dont expect anything being fixed by them welcome to another patch with loads of bugs ,lags,delays ! on the whole bull s....
      There no developers involved in a maintenance its the job of the It technician's of the Server banks maintenance crew.
      Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
      (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nifty2 View Post
        Love the updates, hate the timing, why have different server groups representing the different time zones if you are going to hold maintenance on US time zones, give us a break and hold Europe and oceanic maintenance at THEIR 3:30am times, frig me... surely our groups spend enough money that we should get the same courtesy as the US.
        Let me guess... our money go to company, and they don t pay eneugh to employee doing maintnance to keep them working at night - THEIR night?

Comment

Eu server alerdy lost the WB we will get compesation ? No BEcause you are Greedy R2Games
          WHat u expect with them even if they give a compensation
          they give 5,00,000 GOLD + DARU

While if we do WB we get 40,00,000 GOLD + DARU per turn on an avg

Now what will that compensation make to you even if they give it.

Just imagine................ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• so 2 more hours to wait, guess it's a good time to go watch a movie, get laid or go out and have fun....whichever suits everyone :P

Comment

• Missed Ga and now Gb

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                We miss out on Night arena, Guild Battle, and with the way this is looking, probably Ammy and a SFT. All servers lose out on something.
                West coast servers won't :P Not even reset yet
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                  WHat u expect with them even if they give a compensation
                  they give 5,00,000 GOLD + DARU

While if we do WB we get 40,00,000 GOLD + DARU per turn on an avg

Now what will that compensation make to you even if they give it.

Just imagine................ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No i want 600 mahra and 600 spelucrum for compesation xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Finbar1950 View Post
                    At last! someone joining my crusade!
                    LOL I even raised a ticket mate to find out how to change oceanic time zone maintenance to 3:30am oceanic. Got the reply "we have advised the developers" well the developers have nothing to do with R2 maintenance times. Maintenance times are decided by R2, no-one else, unfortunately the other guys who have the "rights" to host this game follow R2's lead, if that were not the case I'd shoot over to the opposition faster than SkyTrail boss 5 level 3 killing me takes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian.D.Stuart View Post
                      There no developers involved in a maintenance its the job of the It technician's of the Server banks maintenance crew.
                      Who ever the F they may b must not b getting properly paid as it seems from the work being carried out by them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zigak View Post
                        Compensation because we miss free daily events, they give to us...
                        Compensation for updating the game and giving us new content...
                        alright! xD
                        i like your world, sadly im not in it
                        Its the sort of people how start shouting when the get not served within 2 minutes in a bussy restaurant.
                        Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                        (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nifty2 View Post
                          Love the updates, hate the timing, why have different server groups representing the different time zones if you are going to hold maintenance on US time zones, give us a break and hold Europe and oceanic maintenance at THEIR 3:30am times, frig me... surely our groups spend enough money that we should get the same courtesy as the US.
                          May even find by splitting up the server upgrades to there alloted time slots, that maintenance will take a lot less time. Annoy a lot less people. Not to mention if there is an issue with the first maintenance, they can then try n fix it before spreading it to the other time groups.

Comment

• Good patch New interesting stuff to enjoy
                            Moonlight yeah!!
                            Character Name: Demonss
                            Class: Archer
                            Level: 80
                            Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
                            Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
                            Server: Wartune s3
                            Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
                            Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

No i want 600 mahra and 600 spelucrum for compesation xD

Now thats what u say acompensation , I like ur compensation but will they ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

• R2 take a break ...why work so much?...Maybe tomorrow we can play

Comment

Working...
                                X