Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 10th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). During the maintenance, we will update the Ver 3.40 Part 1 to below all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Compensation details for the extended maintenance:
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x25
    • Mahra x25
    • Daru x500000
    • Gold x500000
    • Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1

Note: Please remember to redeem the compensation pack once the servers are back.

Patch notes:
    • Added Sylph equipment, as well as related enchantment and upgrade features.
    • Added league rankings system for sylph arena.
    • Added Hero mode in the solo campaign.
    • Added a new event, the Dimensional War.
    • Fixed the blitzing issue for Hero mode in solo campaigns.
    • Fix various other bugs and issues.

Note: After this maintenance, to save more Inventory storage, certain items including Sylph Essence, Insignia and Sylph Crystalloid will be directly added to characters. For those that have been sent to the Inventory, please click to increase the relevant quantity. (As shown in below pictures)

Click image for larger version

Name:	note.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1762479Click image for larger version

Name:	note2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	1762480

Shouldn't Hall of fame rewards be on there somewhere to?

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post

UPDATE: We apologize for the delay in sending the Hall of Fame rewards on December 10th (during the weekly maintenance) as some of the rewarded items can't be used for the moment. We thank you for your understanding and support while we are doing our best to improve the game. The winners will receive the below items as compensation:

Last edited by Jess1975; 12-09-2014, 06:42 AM.

Comment

hof rewards would be nice:P

Comment

I thought the rewards were being sent after the maintenance had finished. Not that I won anything anyway.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

nice update for inventory slots
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Fix various other bugs and issues.
            each week i hope they would explain that part of the maintenance ...
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I have a feeling we wont get any HoF rewards soon, either they have forgotted we should or not fixing mount/clothes thingy.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                I have a feeling we wont get any HoF rewards soon, either they have forgotted we should or not fixing mount/clothes thingy.
                cuz the reward is not good for most people so just not caring for it (include me, totally not attractive prize as comparing to HoF II)
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                  Note: After this maintenance, to save more Inventory storage, certain items including Sylph Essence, Insignia and Sylph Crystalloid will be directly added to characters. For those that have been sent to the Inventory, please click to increase the relevant quantity. (As shown in below pictures)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117754[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]117755[/ATTACH]
                  One issue with this is the marriage tree still looks for items in your inventory, so with this system, can no longer use insignia on your marriage tree.

Comment

This is a patch which includes a version upgrade. HoF is not a patch or new version. The rewards will be sent after the maintenance. If there's an update regarding HoF III, search for it in it's own post, not here.

Comment

Originally posted by Holyblaze View Post
                      This is a patch which includes a version upgrade. HoF is not a patch or new version. The rewards will be sent after the maintenance. If there's an update regarding HoF III, search for it in it's own post, not here.
                      this is a weekyl maintenance including a patch/version upgrade. maintenance will be a maintenance so if there is an update regarding hof 3, it should be stated here. it could be stated somewhere else, but this is a proper place for it as well.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount Complain.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	492.6 KB
ID:	1704578

When will this issue be resolved ??? Sent many tickets regarding mount training issues ... how could someone with lower mount strength get to train more than me .. and plz dont tell me abt weekly mounts coz the only one i had is vip and mechanical steed, and so do they .. how many lvls am i missing there please look in to it .. Your timely manner resolution had ruined up my HOF event ... no matter what the ***** rewards r.

Please do something about this, whats the point in buying mounts ... i wish you understand how it feels by the end of the day to spend and get nothing .. its like having a beautiful wife in bed with a chastity belt on ... comeone man give us some motivation to play or spend ..
                        Knight
                        Emerald Falls

Comment

Nice update !
                          Class:Archer
                          Server:S253-Storm Acre
                          Name:Cooz
                          Guild:Fallen
                          Level:80 Honorary Dragon Ranger:p
                          Battle Rating:380k
                          Ranking:Elite Crusader
                          Silph:Violet Medusa 60k BR
                          Mount Strength:3450
                          Charm:448
                          Astrals:20k

Comment

Simple, they've used more mount hoofs than you for refining their mounts.

Originally posted by Ch0wdary View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]117779[/ATTACH]

When will this issue be resolved ??? Sent many tickets regarding mount training issues ... how could someone with lower mount strength get to train more than me .. and plz dont tell me abt weekly mounts coz the only one i had is vip and mechanical steed, and so do they .. how many lvls am i missing there please look in to it .. Your timely manner resolution had ruined up my HOF event ... no matter what the ***** rewards r.

Please do something about this, whats the point in buying mounts ... i wish you understand how it feels by the end of the day to spend and get nothing .. its like having a beautiful wife in bed with a chastity belt on ... comeone man give us some motivation to play or spend ..
                            Server: S411
                            Character: Strikereye
                            Class: Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Ch0wdary View Post
                              So many ways this can happen ... Most likely, the other player could have used more mount hoofs than you have. Even without mount hooves, it can easily happen. A "mount strength" is somewhat meaningless because the number is not based on the mount's stats. They throw a +300 on most mounts, so a +300 mount-strength mount could be a mount with +20 str/def/int/end with +5 training levels, and +300 could also be a mount with +30 str/def/int/end mount with +10 training levels. Also, the 4 mounts in the bound-balen shop are +50 mount strength, and combined, they give +40 str/def/int/end, +20 training levels, but only +200 mount strength.
                              Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                              Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                              Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                              Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Working...
                              X