Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/10 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R224048838 View Post
    *** i cant understand it is my et connection problem or wartune problem i cant even get the login page for kabam.com for past 3 hours
    If you can not Reach Kabam.com
    YOU got a connection problem because the login page of Kabam got nothing to do at all with R² and Wartune the 2 different publishers with different routing points and IP adresses
    Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
    (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

Ok...this patch is something my server already has....so why are we going down for Maint. also?

Comment

Maintenance will start 20 minutes before quarries expire: not the best choice, especially for new servers like mine. Let's hope it worths it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinith View Post
          Ok...this patch is something my server already has....so why are we going down for Maint. also?
          Because your server is a sort of "test" server, and when they push out the patch to all of the servers, it's supposed to have fixes to bugs that the test servers may have discovered. Not that the fix happens a lot, though..
          Also I believe sometimes they leave a feature or two out of the test server patch, and only release it at the same time to all servers

Comment

Makes sense....only bug i seen was that warriors call dont work in DI anymore. Was the only thing left worth buying Spirit covenant for and they took it out. Guess this is the last month i'll be purchasing it

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
              So many ways this can happen ... Most likely, the other player could have used more mount hoofs than you have. Even without mount hooves, it can easily happen. A "mount strength" is somewhat meaningless because the number is not based on the mount's stats. They throw a +300 on most mounts, so a +300 mount-strength mount could be a mount with +20 str/def/int/end with +5 training levels, and +300 could also be a mount with +30 str/def/int/end mount with +10 training levels. Also, the 4 mounts in the bound-balen shop are +50 mount strength, and combined, they give +40 str/def/int/end, +20 training levels, but only +200 mount strength.
              till date i havnt bought the shop mounts ... except pig ... and fyi you dont have to do all this math just count the max attribute lvl those r what the lvls u get to train ur mount...
              Last edited by Ch0wdary; 12-10-2014, 02:35 AM.
              Knight
              Emerald Falls

Comment

Originally posted by AStrut View Post
                Simple, they've used more mount hoofs than you for refining their mounts.
                Mount hoofs dont give u training lvls ... uff
                Knight
                Emerald Falls

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wof.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	405.2 KB
ID:	1704604

They wont fix this, and be careful.. you'd be banned for complaining things like this, just like what happened to me, i was threatened to be banned by my server mods if I sent out a ticket like this, so now I'm prepared, I decided not to send a ticket but better place it in forum. See the amount of balens I spent ? 35k balens means 35 spin in wheel of fortune, all i got was exp pack and stamina potion, while the 35k balens i did spend in plump turkey boxes. Not a single mount for me, while the other campers with just 2-3 boxes which is free, they got 2 mounts. What I want to really ask, what is the percentage of getting rare items in boxes ? i was disappointed once when they capped out max exp, and now this.. So, guys and gals. Dont do same mistake like me and spend cash in the game, you wont be treated special.

Comment

Originally posted by sin85 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]117842[/ATTACH]

They wont fix this, and be careful.. you'd be banned for complaining things like this, just like what happened to me, i was threatened to be banned by my server mods if I sent out a ticket like this, so now I'm prepared, I decided not to send a ticket but better place it in forum. See the amount of balens I spent ? 35k balens means 35 spin in wheel of fortune, all i got was exp pack and stamina potion, while the 35k balens i did spend in plump turkey boxes. Not a single mount for me, while the other campers with just 2-3 boxes which is free, they got 2 mounts. What I want to really ask, what is the percentage of getting rare items in boxes ? i was disappointed once when they capped out max exp, and now this.. So, guys and gals. Dont do same mistake like me and spend cash in the game, you wont be treated special.

Yeah getting to the point of not spending anymore ... i'm a light casher and only thing i used to spend was on mounts and now i guess i'm pretty much done here spending ... r2 customer care is damn good it resolved the problem in just one go .. mute the one that shows the problem and problem solved ... way to go man lol
                    Knight
                    Emerald Falls

Comment

Originally posted by Sinith View Post
                      Makes sense....only bug i seen was that warriors call dont work in DI anymore. Was the only thing left worth buying Spirit covenant for and they took it out. Guess this is the last month i'll be purchasing it
                      Ohh yeah I heard about that, it's gonna suck if that was intentional. But honestly, if it was a bug, it won't be fixed for a while. xD Which makes your server going down for maint. pointless lol Here's hoping though.

Comment

i am at 750k balens and I did manage to get 50 stam pots some mahra and sepu, not one mount unfortuneatly... i like collecting mounts
                        [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

Originally posted by sin85 View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]117842[/ATTACH]

LOLOL. You're kidding right? First of all, no one made you spend anything. That was your choice. Second of all, that is part of the gamble. You're not guaranteed to get the item you want. It's basically based on luck and how rare the item is of actually dropping. You can't make a ticket saying, "oh I spent so much and didn't get what I wanted, wahh wahh.."

Comment

Originally posted by ThaSpot View Post
                            i am at 750k balens and I did manage to get 50 stam pots some mahra and sepu, not one mount unfortuneatly... i like collecting mounts
                            750k ?? hard 2 believe stop trolling :P

Comment

Why no reply to my repeated requests for consideration for your european customers? All I am asking for is for, just occasionally, the maintenance to take place at some time other than the start of our day.
                              The simple good manners of a response would be appreciated.

Comment

zzz time

Comment

Working...
                                X