[Announcement] 10/25/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 10/25/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, October 25th @ 3:00 AM for US East Servers, 12 Midnight for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Australian Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 2-3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

Edit: Normally I don't give out information on what updates will contain till after we're certain, but since last week was a decent content update, this week is only going to contain a few minor bug fixes. Wanted to let you all know ahead of time. Since it is a few bug fixes, I am hoping for a faster than normal maintenance, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed in that regard.

EDIT 2: Okay, update to the maintenance, breaking news. Maintenance will be delayed. One of our fixes to remove the reset skill point bug is causing issues on live servers that did not occur on the test server. We are currently working to see if we can resolve the issue, or if we'll have to push it back to next week. When I get more information I'll let you all know. As of now I do not have an ETA as to when Maintenance will be completed.

EDIT IMPORTANT: At this time we've decided that the fixing the issue with the skill loss bug is going to take too much time. As such we will be taking it back to the test server to do more work and we expect to perform an emergency maintenance in the future. We expect to be bringing up the servers shortly. However, this next part is really, really, really, really important.

The skill loss bug is where a player click too fast when buying multiple levels of the same skill and the system registers skill points being spent before it realizes the skill has reached its maximum level. So if the maximum level you can raise a skill is 4, if you click too quickly, you can end up spending a fifth point before the system realizes you've spent 4 points and the skill can't go any higher.

We had anticipated this bug being fixed, and to restore a sizable number of players who had lost skill points due to this bug, we had given out a game wide free skill reset. As such, when you respend your skill points now, don't be in a rush and take your time. We will be giving out a second free skill reset once we get the bug fixed just in case any players miss this message. We will have a system announcement in game, but I'm sure not all players will see it, or this forum post. Please make sure to spread the message to your friends and guildmates.

EDIT the Fourth: This week’s Wartune server maintenance includes the following updates:
    • Fixed a problem with troops amount.
    • Fixed a problem with promotion: [It Pays to Consume].
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, October 25th @ 3:00 AM for US East Servers, 12 Midnight for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Australian Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 2-3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.
    hoping for the new event
    Server: 64 Permbridge
    IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
    Job: SpellWeaver
    Guild: Eminence

Comment

I wish you fix the word and grammar problems in wartune.

Comment

looking forward for new events with more insignia rewards
        Last edited by Nephilim143; 10-23-2012, 11:05 PM.

Comment

First thanks for Launching a G.M.T +8 servers.. when do we expect the Guild wars and Guild Quarry? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by -=Yevrah=- View Post
            First thanks for Launching a G.M.T +8 servers.. when do we expect the Guild wars and Guild Quarry? thank you
            ^^^^^^^^ This ;p
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

GMs, please give us a nice halloween event please. this should be a fun one for both cash and non-cash players, please bear this in mind ;p

Comment

wish there could be an trading system and astral trading system

Comment

need more crypt token & insigna (please add more battle ground) and it would be fun if u add more event

Comment

What will happen if the server take maintenance? I hope it will not affect my account and all the experience I have.
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      when will u guys implemented lvl 55 pvp set , tons of ppl reach lvl55 already
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                      U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

why cant i join forest of doom? i am from greece so i cant figure out the difference in time zones so reply if possible thank you

Comment

i need more cryeps token, insignia, and socheting rod,,,,,,,
                          do something.

Comment

Originally posted by tnguyenanh View Post
                            What will happen if the server take maintenance? I hope it will not affect my account and all the experience I have.
                            Thanks
                            it doesn't its a weekly update
                            giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                            server 164 brighthollow
                            class : archer
                            current level : 54
                            favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by paladinee View Post
                              GMs, please give us a nice halloween event please. this should be a fun one for both cash and non-cash players, please bear this in mind ;p
                              Indeed. Totally Agreed!

Comment

Working...
                              X