Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi teh pde henge ng number mo???

Comment

• they should make another way on how to get socketing rods, like putting it in the market for vouchers or tokens, tokens are useless for non cashers/vip ;-)

Comment

• I think the insignia system is great...for non cash player like me,I got 300-400 insignia in 1 day ( 2 arena and 2 BG ) but I hate about the system of crypt keys and socketing rods..only cash player can buy crypt keys and socketing rods,give a chance for non cash player to buy this items..

Comment

• How long will treatment completed ..? and ... I never went through facebook, but when it directly through the server why do I have to make a new account ..? whereas the same email and the key ..? as well as vice versa ..

Comment

• Originally posted by imbaLance28 View Post
            I think the insignia system is great...for non cash player like me,I got 300-400 insignia in 1 day ( 2 arena and 2 BG ) but I hate about the system of crypt keys and socketing rods..only cash player can buy crypt keys and socketing rods,give a chance for non cash player to buy this items..
            happy for you about insignias, but it's cause YOU CAN do 2 arena and 2 BG in a day....

but you're right for crypt keys and socketing rods...
            Last edited by magasin31; 10-25-2012, 04:48 AM.
            S16
            Chimera
            Archer
            ReDMooN

Comment

• Originally posted by [VinChenT] View Post
              tidur dulu nih kyaknya XD
              meledak kalee servernya krn kebanyakan XD

Comment

• very bad... i can't continue my mission...when actually it done ?

Comment

• Would like to see some type of trade or auction house market.. Be able to do something with all the (Unbound) stuff that you get. If not doing anything like that make everything bound so saves bag slots thx.
                  SERVER: (S2) Edena Village
                  CLASS: Mage (59)
                  GUILD: KoW

KILL MORE DIE LESS

Comment

• yeah... need those very badly

Comment

• damm takes long for weekly maint

Comment

• What still !! still maintenance i just woke up O.o .................................................. thats like 2hr+ something lol

cant believe this i hope they make something good after main......

for GMT8 we already lose our WB at 4pm now if this keep up were gonna lose our Arena event @7pm too no way... TT
                        Last edited by Xspada; 10-25-2012, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• What about the customization part of Wartune

This is most of the uniqueness issues of Wartune

#1 Did you guys realize that some armors look alike. Did you guys ever like that there would be different looks for each armor on Wartune, then we are the same?

#2 Did you guys ever realize that when we put a helm or a necklace on they don't show on the char. page?

#3 Did you ever realize that you can't change eye color, hair color, skin color?

#4 Did you ever realize that you can't change height, fatness/thinness, facial structure and type of hair?

Those are some of the customization issues of Wartune. But nethertheless its the gameplay that puts it on the right spot

I'm weak :{ because i'm still lvl 100

Comment

• awww! please hurry with the maintnance! i wanna kill some undead mobs!

Comment

• How long will maintenance completed ..? and ... I never went through facebook, but when it directly through the server why do I have to make a new account ..? whereas the same email and the key ..? as well as vice versa ..

Comment

• I agree..trading sistem even for items..
                                Character LadySanta lv:40 Archer Guild master :GodLike
                                Server:S19-Desert of Curses

Comment

Working...
                                X