• Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
    errr.. FREE SKILL RESET?! THANKS!!
    Thats actully a really good idea
    SERVER: (S2) Edena Village
    CLASS: Mage (59)
    GUILD: KoW

KILL MORE DIE LESS

Comment

• What the hell, we got rush style event reward on s43 just after the maintenance
      We still had 6 hours to go before next server day...

Comment

• actually when you login your skills are reset .. )) im in the game now

Wartune Retired
        IGN: Senjuu
        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
        Guild: Immortals

Yitien
        IGN: Senju
        Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
        Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

• Originally posted by allure32 View Post
          Maintenance its needed! A lot of people desperate about it but It's needed. Time in Times...

Hope they fix the problems/issues we are posting/tycket all the time.
          I really dont want more events (to be prioritary) pe. 5 cata runs free? you sure? yeah its cool, but... we really dont need it! is fine be a week event to give more runs. Ok 2 free runs can be the best.
          Season Events will be apreciate indeed. But all depends on game-build. I hope next Year (if the game dont die) we see some season events, allways fun.

Start MERGING SERVERS, could be a good option for old and middle servers, maybe merge 3 servers in 1, for begining.

Some bugs really need fix it! and they need think about a strategy for a wealthy game, and not create another 50servers for next month. and get around 200 servers when new year arrives. (is one of the most problems in game atm, for me. a lot servers dying)
          Someway to get socket rods is awesome, not a easy way, with vouchers perhaps. (Gold have a huge problem, all top WB players get a huge amount of gold/daru, they cant still the only one that can get high lvl troops, hight lvl skill guilds, etc. More the gold/daru earned on arena, they are the top and more top they still are...) but is for the balanced/wealthy game.
          High level gears really needed, like new maps, nem mp's... you give the opportunity to get lvl80, but really, no1 get there because they are alone at 55+. in my server (middle servers) 2 players lvl48, 3 lvl47, 2 or 3 lvl45... we are starting dont do a lot events to permit all players get insignias and other stuff and not quit the game. lvl8 guild only with -150 members, almost 50% +10days offline. 100 guilds on server when we only see around 100 players (or less) in each WB run.

If i see that in my server Im questioning the old servers -15 servers... they are 5 players active in each server?

And please, this is not about maintenance, you dont need do that with maintenance. Start reply tickets, send numbers for mail... RESPECT THE PLAYERS.
          merger server i guess its fun.. or make a event, battle agains sever or somethings, its make more live and fun..
          S2[EdenaVillage] | VinChenT | Warlords

:o:);):p

Comment

• It's up here now just S24

Comment

• At this time we've decided that the fixing the issue with the skill loss bug is going to take too much time. As such we will be taking it back to the test server to do more work and we expect to perform an emergency maintenance in the future. We expect to be bringing up the servers shortly. However, this next part is really, really, really, really important.

The skill loss bug is where a player click too fast when buying multiple levels of the same skill and the system registers skill points being spent before it realizes the skill has reached its maximum level. So if the maximum level you can raise a skill is 4, if you click too quickly, you can end up spending a fifth point before the system realizes you've spent 4 points and the skill can't go any higher.

We had anticipated this bug being fixed, and to restore a sizable number of players who had lost skill points due to this bug, we had given out a game wide free skill reset. As such, when you respend your skill points now, don't be in a rush and take your time. We will be giving out a second free skill reset once we get the bug fixed just in case any players miss this message. We will have a system announcement in game, but I'm sure not all players will see it, or this forum post. Please make sure to spread the message to your friends and guildmates.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
                actually when you login your skills are reset .. )) im in the game now
                its up on you?
                S2[EdenaVillage] | VinChenT | Warlords

:o:);):p

Comment

• as usual no events

Comment

• up and running...

Comment

• I hope the old server is not forgotten,

Comment

• lol , this really is crazy , my kngiht lvl 41 , just disappeared after you "fixed" those problems ....

Comment

• Thanks for the maintenence
                          S41 - Death Garden - Aragorn - Tank Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by R24441761 View Post
                            i saw lots of players has cry about the cash users handicap...they dont have...only non cash didnt play enought...im in the top 10 in my server and buyed only 1 time the balens for recharge pack,if there an option to buy recharge pack whitout 500 balens i pick it coz i dont like to pay for a game...blabla
                            they dont change the crypt keys or sock rods for non cash items...just think a bit...the best money incoming is this 2 item...hmmm...and the trade system? i bet if they relase it lots of noob kid get lvl 231212billion astrals coz of multi accounts...im only lvl 30 atm but almost have enought isi for the 2nd arena sett(armour 500) and have some old part from the lvl 20 dungeon sett,whitout any trade...this game is work well...dont think to need to many change...but this is my seems...
                            You dont like to pay for game?are you kidding me?you said "buyed only 1 time for the balens for recharge pack"...try to play this game without balens and see what you got..the jewelry in recharge pack more stronger than jewelry lv 30 in catacomb..

Comment

• what happen with my BR?from 25906 drop to 23?
                              Server:S1
                              nick:Fumonero
                              class:Archer

Comment

• opss,sorry back to normal again

Comment

Working...
                                X