Sylph arena daily rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    So, you're mad some people made a smart move and have a head start for a week?
    You do know eventually everyone get the sylph gear stuff?
    Fool, its a game of multiples. Let someone get enough ahead and there is no catching them. A few pieces sylph gear + sep extra from dirty foul play should not be rewarded.

I don't blame the players, but its very dirty. I blame R2 for making an event and making it unbalanced. All they had to do was reset EVERYONE's attempts to 10 when they implemented a new system.

Its clear from CW, not banning botters, new sylph arena, emergency maint (that breaks more things than it fixes) that R2 doesn't care about players at all, just their $
    Archer hoarder

Comment

i have quest baset on wath is silphs rankings in arena ??? br ??? points ??? or ???????????? on this reset i have more br and more points fromm ppl on front so ................ somone pls explayn
      ❤PaTeNcE❤
      Even the future has an end

Comment

Today didnt get daily sylph reward.... Why again

Comment

Sylph arena daily rewards

Again no daily rewards, tired about that

Comment

no daily sylph arena rewards on kabam 30 giving today

Comment

s133 got the shaft yet again. no rewards for daily Sylph arena, and no rewards yesterday for weekly regular arena(but got cross-server rewards).

The Sony situation must be keeping you all very busy
              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                Fool, its a game of multiples. Let someone get enough ahead and there is no catching them. A few pieces sylph gear + sep extra from dirty foul play should not be rewarded.

I don't blame the players, but its very dirty. I blame R2 for making an event and making it unbalanced. All they had to do was reset EVERYONE's attempts to 10 when they implemented a new system.

Its clear from CW, not banning botters, new sylph arena, emergency maint (that breaks more things than it fixes) that R2 doesn't care about players at all, just their $
                You're just pathetic, you blame everyone for the fact your toon sucks.

Comment

No dailys and it didn't reset

Comment

Been 2 days on Kabam s101 west...

Comment

i see daily rewards have stopped...anyone receive weekly rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by Tefuya View Post
                        ...anyone receive weekly rewards?
                        I wish...feel so far behind with all these rewards missing. *sigh*

Comment

S30 US West, Kabam

So far from start of new sylph arena missed 6 days of daily rewards and 2 times weekly rewards, together well more then enough to make one more piece of sylph equipment...

If only i wouldve kept getting the dialy rewards for still being in diamond group due to no reset...that woulve been some kind of compensation for missing out on one week of weekly rewards, but with sylph arena not resetting again and daily rewards not coming in, also, again...

I think its about time this gets fixed or people receive compensation for this. CW is now behind us already, so far that matter...weve already lost there, but lets at least go into the next week with compensation in the pocket and the problem soved.

Now please....dont reset sylph arena for us halfway this week, because of course that would mean wed miss out on next weeks diamond group rewards and would be even more cupcaked in the end....

If this could please be taken care of...that would be awesome

Comment

Every ticket i enter says that they know about it...why hasn't it been fixed yet?

Comment

1 more day n the same **. Opened tickets every day n always the same answer. ***

Comment

After reset another sylph equipment event but we didnt get our daily and weekly rewards.

Comment

Working...
                                X